Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

200 Illegal Border Crossings Per Day Into Canada

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our stupid Prime Minister better hurry up and legalize weed so we have enough tax dollars to pay for them being on government assistance. Oh wait, nobody cares about our country being in debt anyway.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The common thing is that those poor "refugees" running away from war are all military aged males in great physical shape and clean clothes...al holding cellphones.

Apparently war in africa is better than a solid diet and lifting regime given the results.

Btw dont complain too much mate, wait till diseases defeated a century ago will suddenly appear in your country right before favelas style neightbourhood.

In any major western european capital there are already no go zones for citizens and often even for the same law enforcement.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The common thing is that those poor "refugees" running away from war are all military aged males in great physical shape and clean clothes...al holding cellphones.

Apparently war in africa is better than a solid diet and lifting regime given the results.

Btw dont complain too much mate, wait till diseases defeated a century ago will suddenly appear in your country right before favelas style neightbourhood.

In any major western european capital there are already no go zones for citizens and often even for the same law enforcement.
They actually all coming from the USA

Most of them had temporary visa

Illégal sûre.. we need people to run the economy and do the stuff the population dont want to do. So they likely get a free pass

In Quebec, it's been just à clown show... refuge/asile seeker/migrant/illegal/legal.... you name it... even Ministers of Haïti came to ThanksUs for letting them in...wtf

Immigration Canada had to make à statement saying.. they are Illegals

I wonder how its going in the Rest of Canada.. but in Quebec: RedCross/Army are putting camps at the American Border

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of driving down to the town of Emerson to see what's happening there, since I haven't heard anything as of late. Are the illegals pouring through that border as well? Nobody wants to update us.

This is all going to put a strain on our system, and I wouldn't be surprised if violence and/or disease break out in the stadium. You can't cram 2000 homeless people who need food and water into a building and expect them to all be nice and friendly to each other.

I'd rather get people from Haiti as opposed to Syria, but it's still going to fvck things up in the long run.

....and that's part of the reason why I'm moving the fvck out of the city.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The Don has them on the move. If they think your country is weaker on immigration get ready for some guests.…

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they think your country is weaker on immigration get ready for guests.…
Our country IS weaker because our dumb5hit Prime Minister invited them. Now we've got 1200 waiting at the border, and 2400 in the stadium. And that's at only ONE border crossing! There's others throughout the country.

wait till diseases defeated a century ago will suddenly appear in your country
That's probably how the place got infested with bed bugs. I'd never even heard about them 20 years ago. Now they've infested probably about 60-70% of our apartment blocks. Diseases? Yeah, that's going to come too.

even Ministers of Haïti came to ThanksUs for letting them in...wtf
You know, I wouldn't even mind them coming if our economy was good and our deficit was non-existent. We don't have that. We have that fvcking dip5hit giving our money away, introducing a new tax that hurts businesses, and paying fvcking terrorists large settlements with our tax money. Sure, let's house and feed a few thousand extra homeless people too.

This country is in deep 5hit. Our economy is going to tank in the next decade or so.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This country is in deep 5hit. Our economy is going to tank in the next decade or so.
Join the rest of the civilized world then whose leaders invite thirld world savages as new citizens that bring increased crime and our eradicated diseases with them. Rape is a common thing in their culture and they do Not care if it's your daughter, GF, or wife.

Don't like it? Elect new leaders that don't have their heads buried in their azzes while being stuffed with corporate money, or get ready for immigration that lowers your standard of life.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our country IS weaker because our dumb5hit Prime Minister invited them. Now we've got 1200 waiting at the border, and 2400 in the stadium. And that's at only ONE border crossing! There's others throughout the country.

That's probably how the place got infested with bed bugs. I'd never even heard about them 20 years ago. Now they've infested probably about 60-70% of our apartment blocks. Diseases? Yeah, that's going to come too.

You know, I wouldn't even mind them coming if our economy was good and our deficit was non-existent. We don't have that. We have that fvcking dip5hit giving our money away, introducing a new tax that hurts businesses, and paying fvcking terrorists large settlements with our tax money. Sure, let's house and feed a few thousand extra homeless people too.

Well they invited to fill the jobs that no one wants.... working in restaurants, manufactories, the fields etc...

Gotta support the economy with affordable labor

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they invited to fill the jobs that no one wants.... working in restaurants, manufactories, the fields etc...

Gotta support the economy with affordable labor
I dont believe someone coming from a third world culture will cease enjoying free food and shelter to come to clean our toilet or serve us food.

If we lack factory workers we should raise the salary and the work conditions instead of bringing expensive dangerous people that wont do it anyway.

There are no jobs that western dont do, there are simply jobs that dont pay good enough to have a decent lifestyle with western prices.

I mean do you believe that if immigrants (1st,2nd,3rd generation) in sweden all the leave the country, their economy would drop?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we lack factory workers we should raise the salary and the work conditions instead of bringing expensive dangerous people that wont do it anyway.
The trouble I see in this area is everyone's looking for a degree. With the baby boomers exiting the workplace, companies should start footing at least half the bill for the schooling to fill their vacancies.

Don't like it? Elect new leaders that don't have their heads buried in their azzes while being stuffed with corporate money, or get ready for immigration that lowers your standard of life.
Easier said than done...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People would still do these jobs.

I never understood the leftist position of "Need to fill it with affordable labor" (Not calling you a leftist Von, just saying it is a standard leftist point).

How can they hold the belief that we need these people for low wages and affordable labor, while also pushing for $15/hr for unskilled labor?
Yes and No.

I'm in the construction business. Most Americans stopped wanting these jobs around 2000. It's very hard work, but the Mexican immigrants felt happy to work on the crews. When my state ran a lot of them off, contractors had to BEG people to come out and work - and the attitude/turnover was terrible. I think people overestimate this 'take err JOBZZ' stuff. There is more to it than that.....think about it.....why would anyone hire immigrants that can't speak English in anything but the most menial positions?

The typical American's problem is with entitlement. I see it every day. That's why I'll never side and unite with white-specific groups, they piss me off incredibly with some of their talking points. White America's obsession with class, and judging each other for the wrong reasons, boggles my mind.

HOWEVER....

If you're going to import labor....get it from the right places, like Mexico and Central America....the ones who WANT to be here and will work. Don't go to Africa and the Middle East and bring in the dregs.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of this, however the reason nobody wants to do it is because it does not pay enough.

If it paid more, people would come back to it. The issue is that we are using illegals to screw with the free market pricing of labor. The market will self correct, if we allow it to.
I think the problem is money management at the top. We've gotten too far ahead of the third world. I think it'd be best to bring us down a tad....and getting rid of lending (inflated wealth) would be a good start to that. I'm not a economist, and I realize the toothpaste is sort of out of the tube.

Do I agree with Bernie Sanders? F*ck no. Nobody should tell another man how to spend his money. But it's a pervasive problem throughout our society.

When you say raise wages, do you mean like raise minimum wage? Or just pay certain positions more? I ultimately think that's what many contractors had to do - pay a little more for help, but the problem is the product got ****tier (because the top guys wanted to maintain the same profit). Maybe over time that corrects itself. But yeah, greed is still there.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean just offer more money to fill the positions you have a hard time filling. Raising minimum wage just further messes up the free market forces.
But if you do... the employer will lose profit.... and it can come to massive profit... often in construction they use ''illegal or foreign'' to avoid dealing with WorkerUnions (who will ask for 50$ an hour... 3 hours break per hour, 5 guys on the same job etc..)

Why you thing everything at the manufacturing level is going overseas?

Cheaper labor and mass production, less administrative work

Some business are coming back in the USA because its cheaper to produce in the USA than in China

In China case... they started to send their production overseas in Vietnam....

The problem in manual labor, manufacturing, construction... it's usually related to no educated people forced into that with intense hours... now you live in a country where everyone want a pension fund, 9-5 hours, 100k+, no dirt

The ''white'' who goes into that and have a brain makes more than the white collar, lawyer, physicians/doctor etc...

I employ people too.... so hard to find good skilled workers... if you take them from a ''foreign country''.. .you know they are in YOUR country to work, they ask less, they will do the job better and with less administrative work... it's the free market

Look at Texas, Agricultural land, factories.... everything that hires ''foreigners'' actually work.

The rest... especially the Automobile business.. is stuck in TradeUnions pressure etc..

In Canada, it's estimated that we need 300 000 more people to work on our farms, manufactures, restaurents etc... yet every ''canadian'' wants to be an engineer, a lawyer, a doctor or a philosopher... so where you find that 300 000 manual labour? In the USA

Manual labor is now more valuable than a Liberal job

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manual labor is now more valuable than a Liberal job
In many ways.....this is very true.

If you know a trade....and are willing to do it....you can make bank. If you actually know how to run a business....you can become wealthy. All at the hands of feminized men.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to add on that.... we got over 5000 in a month (the average in 1 year is around 7000)

The Prime Minister asked the immigrants to respect the law and go to a immigration office.... 16 listened to our PM (Justin Trudeau).... 15 were deported back to their home country the next day

While the 5000 who crossed illegally are : sheltered, feed, and getting social security checks...

Doing stuff legally= deported
Doing stuff illegally=governement sponsored

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no one cares about Canada, if the world was Hollywood actors Canada would be pauly shore

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
all those low level jobs are being automated more an more every fkin day. in 20 years where are all these people going to work?