"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

20 year old baldcel laments

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

my opinion: There are some men that can pull off being being a cue-ball, but the "cute" (as opposed to ruggedly handsome) ones really need a good head of hair to pull it off. It's over for him.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Crimson

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Age
30
As you say if your "cute" and bald it almost always looks bad but I know quite a few bald guys who do just fine with girls.
Being bald isn't a bonus but there's plenty of girls out there they can get.
A lot of bald guys seem to think though that having no hair is the only reason they aren't getting any which is obviously wrong.
They will always have a chance though lol.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT

my opinion: There are some men that can pull off being being a cue-ball, but the "cute" (as opposed to ruggedly handsome) ones really need a good head of hair to pull it off. It's over for him.
Dude.. You need a job, hobby or something. You have way too much time on your hands to "research" this stuff.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
If he’s able to grow some decent facial hair it would help him out a bit going forward. The odds are stacked against him, but not all hope is lost.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Dude.. You need a job, hobby or something. You have way too much time on your hands to "research" this stuff.
I'm "early retired". :cool: And it's not like I go researching stuff; I read a lot of stuff and only share it here if I think it is of interest.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
The cure for baldness is a ripped body and a viking beard along with a thick confident imperative voice. With that you can be even more attractive than most guys. Be her "daddy".
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top