"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

20 Dark Psychological Tactics to use to make women fall in love with you [Video]

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
This type of stuff has been discussed by others but he sums it up nicely and gives good examples in the video...worth a listen.

 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
This guy is a trip, I love it. The straight dope. None of these things are really that "dark" though, or even tricks. Or maybe I've been on the pu$$y carousel too long, lol.
I agree. Dont think its dark. In fact I use some of these tactics. Had read about them before.

I find being all over them in private but neutral in public or while texting works well. Good way to send mixed emotions since most women have betas asking hitting her up.
 
Top