"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

20-24 yo Male not going to work

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,102
The responses from my fellow men is disgusting.

I'm currently 21, I stopped working since 20 year old.

I worked at target while having a side hustle. The reason I'm not currently employed and don't even plan on getting a job (within 2-3 years) is because I realized I could leverage my time and earn more money with my side hustle.

If you want to relate this to women (since that's what everyone does), I can say without a doubt they're more intrigued due to the hustle and independence. But, this is something I never blantly express unless questioned. On the other hand, it's harder to meet women since I'm not at the job everyday.

Just my thought...but it's NOT ALL NEGATIVE since men are less in the work field. Some may be future CEOs.

I don't want to take shots at anyone but it's interesting on how you guys interpret the results one-sided, almost like women (hahahah). Everything and everyone is banishing men. But as men...we should not be looking/acting that way.

I can't say I'm perfect or better than you (yet). But I hope all of our minds/soul/physicalness can grow to the highest potential...because if I outgrew you kids...I'm definitely going to have some harsh words to say NOT because you lost, but due to how you reacted and responded to life.
That's great with the side hustle and making more money than Target. But that's where the problem lies...you are comparing how much you can make working a low end job.

I'm not saying stop doing it...just saying you shouldn't be comparing it to what you made at Target, compare it to what you would make as a doctor, lawyer or high paid software engineer. If it has potential to make that kind of money then that's awesome...if it doesn't then you likely need to set your target(no pun intended) a little higher.

But at 21 you have a lot of time to figure that out. Keep grinding!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top