Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 Potentials...what to do with them?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread on handling these two plates...and my results if any.

Alright, you guys know that I *had* trouble with attraction. But after last night, I proven to myself that I am a good looking guy and girls like talking to me.

Due to my socializing at a singles event last night, I got two potentials. I didn't even go there expecting anything. I just went there to have fun.

Before I get into the details...I'm 25 and everybody thinks I'm 18-21. The one girl I will tell you about said "at first glance, I thought you were in high school or a college freshman". But it seems like girls don't care how youing I look after they talk to me because I obviously have a mature 25 year old mind. They can tell by the way I communicate. It also seems like older women (25 - early 30's) are more attracted to me than younger girls. Maybe at this time in my life, I should just mack on older females?

Girl 1:

Asian (HB7.5). Petite. Lives in my city. She was the third girl which my key opened her lock. We talked throughout the party (but I made sure to go around and chat with other people). About 3/4 way throughout the party, I suggest we exchange numbers. She didn't have her phone on her, it was in her coat, but she gave me her number. (Could be something to that) When the event was over, we met up again and talked some more (about another 25 minutes).

Girl 1:

POSITIVES:
* She asked me questions about myself. I found out her brother works for the same company as I do.
* She touched me several times (and I touched her)
* She made jokes, and laughed at my jokes
* A girl I know from Dodgeball was there and she gave me a social boost

NEGATIVES:
* No opportunity to isolate for more comfort building (may bite me in the ass when I go to call her)

Girl 2:
Indian. HB7. 5'7'' and slender. Lives an hour away. She was there with four friends. Everytime I got a new key, I kept trying her lock but it never worked. But I made conversation with her anyway. About halfway through the event, I come back to her table and she asks do I know any good places to go dancing. I asked are you trying to go dancing tonight, and she replied "yeah, you wanna come along?". Anyway, after talking to Girl 1 at the end of the event, I went to go find Girl 2. We exchanged numbers and decided on a place.

I met up with Girl 2 and her friend (whom I thought would be a ****block after reading so much PUA material). Her friend wasn't a hottie and overweight, but she turned out to be really cool (and I think she accepted me which is important).

We stop at one place, but there wasn't much dancing going on. Her friend buys me a drink. BTW, this happens anytime I *have* went out with a girl or girls. They always buy ME a drink and don't want any money. So, her friend buys me a drink and we just stand around and chat for about an hour. We then decide to find another place which we walked to.

Second place was better. As soon as we walk in and after the coat check, we're going up the stairway and they go to the bar. What happens again? This time Girl 2 buys me, her friend, and herself a drink. I just got a beer. I go for my wallet and she's like "no that's okay, im just gonna put it on my car". I don't know if I'm failing some type of test or girls I ever hang out with are the AFCs buying drinks...but I don't think I come across as cheap.

Anyway, the musis is popping and Girl 2 and I head to the dance floor. To make a long story short, we dance for like 2 hours. Throughtout the night, she grabbed my hands, grinded, my hands on her hips and ass, we got real close and just moved to the music with her head on my shoulder, lots of eye contact and smiling, and a few times she brought my hands to her breasts.

Her friend was at the bar looking lonely, so I went over there and led her to the dance floor. She seemed happy I did this, and so did Girl 2.

2:15 in the morning, Girl 2 has to drive herself and her friend back home which is one hour away. We decide to leave. Walk back to her car. Out of earshot, her friend says you sit in the front so you can give her a kiss good night. She drives me back to my car, lean over to kiss and got cheek and corner of mouth.

POSITIVES:
* She invited me out dancing
* Her friend likes me (meaning I pass the friend test)
* Comfortable with touching each other
* Lots of smiles, eye contact while dancing

NEGATIVES:
* She lives an hour away (but doesn't mind coming down to the city)
* Cheek kiss (may not be a negative. I haven't dated enough girls to know if this is acceptable).

My MAIN question is, how would you, as a professional mack, go about contacting these girls again? What would you plan of action be?

And feel free to point out stuff in my post, or make random comments.

Last edited:

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and I already made up my mind if both flake at least I got a learning experience. I won't get mad and depressed. I came really far from my old days, something I should be proud of.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you SEE what happens when you actually go out into the world and DO stuff and put yourself OUT there?

Reading all of this put a smile on my face. Right now, the next outcome shouldn't even worry you. The fact that you even got through this night with not one, but TWO numbers, is prove evident that you are willing to do what it takes.

I'll let other people chime in as to what the next step should be, because I'm usually a go-with-the-flow type person and I usually don't have a set of rules when it comes to contacting someone.

But the fact that you had more interaction with Girl 2, means that you need to strike while the iron is hot. Maybe give her a day to dwell on what transpired and then call the next day.

Obviously, spinning plates means you call BOTH of them and try to get BOTH of them to go out with you. I'd avoid texting, and would call instead and try to set up something during the week.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Reading all of this put a smile on my face. Right now, the next outcome shouldn't even worry you. The fact that you even got through this night with not one, but TWO numbers, is prove evident that you are willing to do what it takes.
When I was looking for a parking spot, I drove by the place and actually contemplated not going in.

DIE SHY AFC DIE

haha

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I may or may not have made a mistake, but I shouldn't sweat it either way. I'll know better next time (although I don't think there's nothing wrong).

I called Girl 1 because she never got my number. Her voicemail picked up and I said..."hey xxx, this is xxxx. I'm calling so you'll have my number too. It was nice meeting you last night and hopefully we can chat sometime."

I'm gonna be hard on myself with that message because I shouldn't have used the word "hopefully" and my message probably was too boring for a girl (although if I was leaving a message for a guy, that's straight to the point). But she's 30 years old, so I don't think she'll be immature like a 20 year old girl.

I texted Girl 2 this morning. I said..."fun time last night, we should def hang out again". I don't think this was needy. I wanted to show a little interest so she wouldn't think that last night is the furthest I want to progress.

I didn't get a response back from either girl. Going by my track history, girls that respond back relatively quick, I made it to second date. Girls that never respond back or a few days later almost always flake or never agree to a date. But who cares, it's all a game and there's plenty of other girls there.

It's been several hours since I contact both girls. I purposely worded my messages so they DIDN'T require a response. I used to leave messages with a question at the end which killed me waiting for an answer. But I did expect girl 2 to text back and say something like "yeah, that'd be cool".

It feels like the ball is in there court now, even though I didn't specifically ask them out. I'm thinking about contacting Girl 1 on Tuesday to find out what she's doing after work one day next week. And contact Girl 2 on Wednesday to see if she wants to hang out Saturday night.

Was it a mistake to contact either girl this soon? Could I have said something wittier/funnier? Should I call them both next week?

The Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, long response time is not a positive indicator for me either. But it's not a guaranteed deal killer IMO. Usually I wait a few days to get back to them after a first meeting.