"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

2 plates, need some advice

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Hey guys,

I've been spinning 2 girls in my hectic mba schedule.

#1: I've been out twice, and slept with, very fun, slightly less feminine than #2

#2 Another one I ghosted, who came back saying she has feelings for me after she saw me with another girl.

Very feminine. Haven't slept with yet.

Now, I've told both of them to meet me on either 16th or 17th and both said they'll confirm by evening today.

My question here is, WHEN do you guys cut a woman off? How long for them to respond is the threshold?

I dont want to waste my time on flakey women.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
There are too many "whens" to list here. Why would you cut off either of them? #1 sounds fine and #2 it sounds like you may have a shot at sex.

If you are too busy for two, either see if you can lay #2, then decide.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
There are too many "whens" to list here. Why would you cut off either of them? #1 sounds fine and #2 it sounds like you may have a shot at sex.

If you are too busy for two, either see if you can lay #2, then decide.
#1 confirmed almost in time when she said. We hooking up tomorrow.

#2 took is still 2 hours late and didn't confirm, told her it won't work out and cut off, number deleted. I'm out

The only reason I'm doing this is, I appreciate #1 being punctual, so #2 has to go. I'll find another one.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I dont cut women off. Women cut themselves off.

When they waste my time, they cut themselves off.

When they cancel, run incredibly late, dont commit to set plans......they cut themselves off.

Why put someone on the field if they cant get to practice and dont perform when in the game?

In your situation, Chick #1 is submissive. She demonstrates respectable qualities and she shows respect. You have slept with her already. She is fun. All good qualities.

Chick #2 is the chick that hasnt put out yet, doesnt commit to plans, isnt punctual. Want to know why? She is always looking for that better option and better offer. If she doesnt get it she will show up. If she does get that other offer, she just disappears.

Treat chick #1 like a chick you want to date but dont show all of your cards. Treat chick #2 like a piece of @ss only and she will probably start warming up to you as well. Just dont get too invested in her and keep her around for your benefit only.

Just my advice.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
I dont cut women off. Women cut themselves off.

When they waste my time, they cut themselves off.

When they cancel, run incredibly late, dont commit to set plans......they cut themselves off.

Why put someone on the field if they cant get to practice and dont perform when in the game?

In your situation, Chick #1 is submissive. She demonstrates respectable qualities and she shows respect. You have slept with her already. She is fun. All good qualities.

Chick #2 is the chick that hasnt put out yet, doesnt commit to plans, isnt punctual. Want to know why? She is always looking for that better option and better offer. If she doesnt get it she will show up. If she does get that other offer, she just disappears.

Treat chick #1 like a chick you want to date but dont show all of your cards. Treat chick #2 like a piece of @ss only and she will probably start warming up to you as well. Just dont get too invested in her and keep her around for your benefit only.

Just my advice.
Golden read and advice. He'd be smart to follow it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I dont cut women off. Women cut themselves off.

When they waste my time, they cut themselves off.

When they cancel, run incredibly late, dont commit to set plans......they cut themselves off.

Why put someone on the field if they cant get to practice and dont perform when in the game?

In your situation, Chick #1 is submissive. She demonstrates respectable qualities and she shows respect. You have slept with her already. She is fun. All good qualities.

Chick #2 is the chick that hasnt put out yet, doesnt commit to plans, isnt punctual. Want to know why? She is always looking for that better option and better offer. If she doesnt get it she will show up. If she does get that other offer, she just disappears.

Treat chick #1 like a chick you want to date but dont show all of your cards. Treat chick #2 like a piece of @ss only and she will probably start warming up to you as well. Just dont get too invested in her and keep her around for your benefit only.

Just my advice.
I don't want to give any of my attention to a woman who doesn't make my gut feel good.

I'd rather get another plate than try to keep a **** up in my orbit.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Golden read and advice. He'd be smart to follow it.
the interesting bit was, the moment i cut #2 off, i wanted to replace her, I started talking to other girls and now I have three plates

P.S: banging #1 was insanely fun, we went multiple rounds over 6 hours yesterday
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Have you tried just telling #2 where and when to meet and see if she shows up? Some women just want to be led all the time, especially if she's feminine.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Have you tried just telling #2 where and when to meet and see if she shows up? Some women just want to be led all the time, especially if she's feminine.
The idea of her having to confirm is bs. Women are "Yea or nea" by nature.
Meaning the attraction is there or no. In this dating market confirmations are a waste.
I take away and leave it open to a later time but in a way that doesn't depreciate your value and it shouldn't cause you to feel that way. Its just a girl
I understand both your opinions, what I have noticed is, that women who are genuinely interested in me, make things easy for me and the rest with low interest have their share of BS to inflict on me.


I dont want to deal with that, because my time is valuable, I'd rather focus on myself than deal with the BS.
 
Top