Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

2 HB's at party this weekend

Davey A

New Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Well, this past Saturday I was at a party at my buddy's place here at college. Everyone in attendance was associated with the drumline here at this University - some players, staff, pre-rookies, girlfriends, etc. I marched here for 4 years, and was the drum captain this past season, so as a result, this crowd is one in which I can be an alpha.

I'd just refreshened my booze, when I see my buddy's girl and her roomate, an 8.5 and 7 respectively, comin' across the lot, towards the party. My buddy's girl sees me, and damn near knocks 3 people over to come give me a hug. She's talking quite quickly, and generally giving off signs that she's excited to see me, without being too obvious.

Her, her roomate, and I end up inside talking by the kitchen, away from the crowd. They are both going on about what they're doing this sumemr for work - Anna (the g/f) is a lifeguard, and Sarah (the roomate) works at a fine wine and chocolate shop. In short, Anna makes me promise I'll come swim with her at work, go buy a bottle of wine from Sarah, and come drink it with them at their place this week. She made SURE I had her number correct as I was entering it into my phone.

Now, don't get me wrong, I know those are all good signals; I'm not blind. However, Anna dates a guy I used to march in the drumline with (not for 2 years though, he left the line), and Sarah is single. Sarah was more of a female AFC, which is fine, shes a nice girl, and I'd go for her in a hearbeat. Anna is such a little vixen though - she was goin' on about how I, "just HAVE to feel this new silk bedsheet set I just bought!" It was hot, trust me. Yikes.

Anyone want to weigh in on what exactly they think these two are up to? I'd go for either one if I met them by themselves in a class or wherever. But why were both so damn excited and flirty with me? I can't imagine there's the makings of both of them at the same time here, but I'd like to know what you guys all think of this. Weigh in, would ya?

Gracious! :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Well buddy, I honestly got no idea. But I can tell you're excited. ;)

I'm excited for you. Let us know how it goes.

Rhino
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
One word - threesome. :)
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
One word - threesome. :)
yeah man i gotta agree. HIT THAT ****

Mad respect coming your way, let us know how it works out
 

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
It sounds like you're in bro, but don't forget about your buddy - if she's offically his girlfriend then you should be going for her friend Sarah. Yeah, I know you're thinking about the wine and the swimming and the silk sheets, but he's your buddy, she's his girlfriend, and that should be repected...but damn, I admit that's some tempting sh*t right there....:D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top