"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

2 failed attempts for a kiss

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I got back today from holidays.
I called this girl that I am seeing.
The conversation ended up with me going over to her place.
Going over to have dinner with her family that is.
Everything seem to have gone well.
Her 4 year old brother seems to love me.
Her mother doesn't mind me being in her daugther's bedroom alone.
But, before I left I tried to kiss her on the lips (in her bedroom) while I'm holding her.
She turned her head and I kissed her cheek.
8^(
So, I said good-bye to her family, they offered to drive me home since I live so far.
I declined.
So, the then she offers to walk me to the nearest bus-stop.
We're outside, away from her parents prying eyes.
I told her to go home, since it was too cold (-25) and dark for her to walk alone when I leave (back to her house).
So, again, I hold her and try for a kiss on her lips.
She turns her head and gives me a hug, and I walk her back home holding her hands.
I'm seeing her at my place tomorrow.
Since I tried to kiss her 2x, and failed.
I think I should withdraw my advances for a bit, or until she decides to advance to me.
What do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I saw this trick on BLIND DATE one time, point to your cheek as in for her to kiss you, then as soon as she comes to kiss your cheek, turn your face quickly and kiss her lips
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Don't try to force a kiss if the mood's not right just for the sake of kissing her. Also, generally if you fail a kiss during one date, you should probably wait a little while (i.e. not the same goddamn date) before you try it again. Even if you may have the chance of kissing her again on the same date, wait, just to be respectful.

For now, lay off the kissing attempts - she'll be thinking about them, and thinking about you, in the meanwhile.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Hell my man at -25 degrees (that is below zero , right?) , I can see why she is giving you the cold shoulder :)

Move to a warmer climate where the women are hot:)
 

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
North East, USA
I seemed to have this problem with a girl once. She went to catholic school her whole life and for the first time was away from that at College. After our first date, I drove her home and she jumped out of my car like it was on fire! lol. I took that as a bad sign and didn't call her untill she called me and wanted to go out again. I said OK, this time she drove and at the end of the night I was planning on kissing her but she was looking down and said OK goodbye really fast. Bad sign again, so I got out and that was that. Never went out with her again, but at the time I didn't realize it might have been her catholic upbrining making her shy around guys, shy about kissing, who knows? You should give it another try but wait untill you have the buying signs, kind of wish I had done the same now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top