Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 dates went great. Suddenly went sorta cold?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she started blowing my phone up and i said i sometimeeeeees feel like your giving me the runaround lol. Those exact words. She then said im sorry but this isnt gonna work blah blah blah she doesnt have time to date. So you fellas were completely right. Fvking btch
After she said I just would have said "Yeah, I've got a lot going on too...maybe we should just skip going on dates and just fvck."
Nothing to lose at that point by being explicit.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just said. " i said nothing about dating but ok i understand have a good one good kuck with everything" she got pissed at me for say jokingly saying shes giving me the run around? Fvck kinda **** is that

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this in a nutshell is why most men do so poorly at dating.

They spend 95% of their time being unproductive trying to convince uninterested women to be more interested instead of spending that time efficiently going out and finding women who are interested.

You are spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere. She is not interested. If she was she would act interested. That's a base rule for dealing with women.

Interested women act interested.
How much does using most of your energy on uninterested women set you back in general? Can it bleed down your confidence and mojo so that the women who WOULD be INTERESTED in you are not interested?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk understand why what i said made her turn cold but its done i deleted her number

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan, you wouldn't over-analyze the situation and any lack of contact or mixed signals if you were being productive when you weren't seeing her. Have fun seeing her when you see her if you still wish to. However, don't sit in your room and question everything.

Have a life outside of dating.

Spinning plates is good and all, yet I get the sense that you don't approach other women or have interesting hobbies, work, school, etc. that limits your availability which thus increases your SMV (sexual market value).

Like others have said in this thread, she has to sense that you have options and that you're not desperate. If she was 100% into you, she wouldn't give you mixed signals, which would suggest that your behavior probably pushed away.

I would NEXT her, keep her as a FWB (if and only if you can't set aside the feels). My other suggestion is to take a break from dating. Your mind needs a rest and time to step back and become more outcome independent to crush your neediness.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. I do alot of outside activities but i work so much i cant get out alot. So i obsess on a girl i like hopefully to create a relationship because i do basically nothing but work because im forced on the pager (i work for a utility company). Anyway i have nexted her she said to me this wont work out she said herself she is to busy to date which i replied i never said anything sbout dating we were just having fun but ok nice knowing ya good luck with everything. doubt we will see each other again. Lesson learned

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you for nexting. She may try to snapchat you, text, social media hit up, whatever, just ignore/block/delete and she'll get the message. A lot of this communication/signal breakdown came down to self-respect.

You know you deserve better when you respect yourself, your values, and what you want out of a relationship and what you're unwilling to compromise on.

A DJ should be seeing other people, so it would be the woman's job to ask for exclusivity or a relationship not the other way around.

If you can't leave the house, I would suggest finding some activity, book, or hobby to preoccupy your mind at home if you find yourself in hamster mode over one single plate.

It's exciting to mature as a DJ, you learn more about yourself, your preferences in terms of what you allow or don't allow into your life. There are loads of ways you can pursue personal growth that is fulfilling that a relationship becomes a perk or side thing and not the end-all-be-all milestone goal imperative. That's important to cultivate that lifestyle outside of dating.

If you're doing all that, women pick up on that you're stable, in charge of your life, have values, and that my friend is attractive to potential plates. Good luck.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fellas i already have another date set up so this chick shes already lower on the attraction scale in my mind. Ive made up in my mind its whatever be cool as a fvck buddy though not gonna lie. She basically wrote me off for no reason as yall saw what i saw. Now she is liking my new photos on fbook? I deleted her off snap i dont get it whats this about? Why would she write me off then like my pictures its so weird

Im absolutly not going for her i already wrote her off but its confusing

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha i sensed that after i really sat back and used my brain

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i just accidently snapchatted her something i meant to send to the other girl. Hahaha now it looks like im trying to hit her back up

Im such an idiot hahaha i sent her a vid saying something it looks like i was talking directly to her. How in the fvck do i comeback from this?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
So i just accidently snapchatted her something i meant to send to the other girl. Hahaha now it looks like im trying to hit her back up

Im such an idiot hahaha i sent her a vid saying something it looks like i was talking directly to her. How in the fvck do i comeback from this?
She's liking your fb pics and you accidentally sent her a snap chat?

You obviously didn't go full NC, meaning she can't contact you and vise versa because you would have blocked her.

Block her on everything. Social media is for friends, family and new prospects. She doesn't fit in any of those categories.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean i dont really care that much to block her on everything. I sent that retarted message saying why are you hot she responded with im not with a goofy face. Why would she like my pics on fbook after writing me off.

I feel like if i block her there goes my potential fvck buddy down the rd.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I mean i dont really care that much to block her on everything. I sent that retarted message saying why are you hot she responded with im not with a goofy face. Why would she like my pics on fbook after writing me off.

I feel like if i block her there goes my potential fvck buddy down the rd.
Listen my man....

You are clinging onto false hope and she will feed it to you for as long as you allow it. Right now you are allowing it. If you want any shot of getting her back (no idea why you'd want a chick that treated you like that) you need to block her off everything and show her that you can move on FOR YOU.

In 30 days you will thank me.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your exactly right my man. I gitta really work on my skills

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You ignore any reply from her and block her on all social media.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not following her around though and shes the one liking my statuses. I accidentally snapped her not on purpose