"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

1st experience tonight

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
Well tonight I had my first sexual experience with a girl (just a friend) who is also a virgin, but always talks about sex. We were on the freeway, her and another girl mentioned something about them kissing eachother on a dare, so I dared them to kiss eachother, they said they would but only if I did something, I said ok.

They talked about it, and decided they wanted me to touch myself, just stick my hands in my pants and do whatever, I said ok, but later questioned them on it, I said what do u get out of this bet, and they said yea thats true, talked about it more, and decided that one of them would stroke me, I was like "hell yea" lol, no I made it seem like I was thinking about it, and then said "yea, ok i'll do it". Like they were winning, it was great.

So we get to my apt, and get to it in the car, but she had never done it before, and it wasnt that great, it felt better when I did it myself, it actually started to hurt, she kept going for like 20 min, i'm not complaining, but it wasnt what I expected. She was upset at herself that I didnt "finish". I hope it gets better than that, but I gotta say that I know I would have done some stupid afc thing and ruined it all, before coming to this site.

By the way, they never kissed, i'm gonna make sure they keep up their part of the bargain. They said they would save it for later.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by dementia
and she replied "Gargle raglerrr thatss okkggargle" LOL
:eek: :D
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Just like a girl will have to tell me what she likes if I were to finger her, since I've never done it before. A girl that’s never touched a penis would have to be guided too. It’s stupid to just let her leave bruises on your d1ck. Tell her, "I like it when you touch me here. If feels better when you squeeze a little softer." Grab her hand or wrist and guide her through the motion you like and what tempo.
 

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
2
jaybeezi,

Congratualations man! She was inexperienced and probably at a bad angle and didn't jerk you properly that is why your junk is sore.

Try this next time. Sit on a couch, and slump down a little. Get her to sit on top you just above your penis area with her back facing you. Then teach her how to jerk you off. While she is jerking you off you can play with her breasts.

Just a suggestion.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dropt03Ranger

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Houston, Tx
or next time tell her to do something that you CANT do yourself...that can work sometimes...congrats on the first experience...it only gets better
 
Top