Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1st experience tonight

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well tonight I had my first sexual experience with a girl (just a friend) who is also a virgin, but always talks about sex. We were on the freeway, her and another girl mentioned something about them kissing eachother on a dare, so I dared them to kiss eachother, they said they would but only if I did something, I said ok.

They talked about it, and decided they wanted me to touch myself, just stick my hands in my pants and do whatever, I said ok, but later questioned them on it, I said what do u get out of this bet, and they said yea thats true, talked about it more, and decided that one of them would stroke me, I was like "hell yea" lol, no I made it seem like I was thinking about it, and then said "yea, ok i'll do it". Like they were winning, it was great.

So we get to my apt, and get to it in the car, but she had never done it before, and it wasnt that great, it felt better when I did it myself, it actually started to hurt, she kept going for like 20 min, i'm not complaining, but it wasnt what I expected. She was upset at herself that I didnt "finish". I hope it gets better than that, but I gotta say that I know I would have done some stupid afc thing and ruined it all, before coming to this site.

By the way, they never kissed, i'm gonna make sure they keep up their part of the bargain. They said they would save it for later.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
and she replied "Gargle raglerrr thatss okkggargle" LOL
:eek: :D

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like a girl will have to tell me what she likes if I were to finger her, since I've never done it before. A girl that’s never touched a penis would have to be guided too. It’s stupid to just let her leave bruises on your d1ck. Tell her, "I like it when you touch me here. If feels better when you squeeze a little softer." Grab her hand or wrist and guide her through the motion you like and what tempo.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
jaybeezi,

Congratualations man! She was inexperienced and probably at a bad angle and didn't jerk you properly that is why your junk is sore.

Try this next time. Sit on a couch, and slump down a little. Get her to sit on top you just above your penis area with her back facing you. Then teach her how to jerk you off. While she is jerking you off you can play with her breasts.

Just a suggestion.

Dropt03Ranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
or next time tell her to do something that you CANT do yourself...that can work sometimes...congrats on the first experience...it only gets better