WrEcKLeSS2000
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2002
- Messages
- 402
- Reaction score
- 3
Yes finally I had my first date, with a girl that I wasn't attracted to but went out with for practice...
I picked her up and we went for some ice cream...She told me though she was feeling tired and dizzy, so just sat with me...We talked for a while...I didn't apply kino cause like I said I'm not attracted to her. Anyway it ended quickly because she felt she was getting sick so i took her home...
I think now I'm gonna move on and try to meet other girls...I'm not attracted to her physically at all...But it was good practice and I realize that dating isn't such a huge deal...Even though I'm sure it is more significant when you are going out with someone you actually are attracted too
Comments welcome
I picked her up and we went for some ice cream...She told me though she was feeling tired and dizzy, so just sat with me...We talked for a while...I didn't apply kino cause like I said I'm not attracted to her. Anyway it ended quickly because she felt she was getting sick so i took her home...
I think now I'm gonna move on and try to meet other girls...I'm not attracted to her physically at all...But it was good practice and I realize that dating isn't such a huge deal...Even though I'm sure it is more significant when you are going out with someone you actually are attracted too
Comments welcome