"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

1st date! Any suggestions

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Well guys, my first date is next weekend. I was thinking maybe dinner, but definitly a movie (in theater of course). I know this has probably been asked before, but what are some other suggestions???

Thanks:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Well, I had a goal to be nice to idiots... but I'll stick to it after your post.

LAY OFF THE ****ING QUESTION MARKS.

Oh... you know it's been posted before? THEN WHY THE **** ARN'T YOU USING THE SEARCH FEATURE?

Mods... please.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
use the search as Lik says, he does tend to offer constructive criticism.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
****ing idiot.

Now the entire page is huge when I load it. What the **** how the **** **** **** did you get a ****ing date in the first ****ing place?

****
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
You're an idiot if you don't know. Experience things yourself.



Go take her to a dinner, show her some manners and don't ask her so many questions. Try not to ask her by talking like this: "So what do you enjoy as your hobby????????????????????
?????????????????????????"
 

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
thanks for the help... oh yea you guys weren't any help, by the way,

what kind of responses were those
 
Last edited by a moderator:

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Oh yea and while were at it, I wonder who the bigger dork is, me with only 16 or 17 posts (considering I've been here for about give or take half a year), or you guys considering that you have about in the range of 100-1000 posts on this site? Hmm, I have a good idea of who the computer dorks are here. For ****'s sake, at least I'm getting some action, at least I have a set of balls. One more thing Porky, you asked how did I get a date? Sheesh with 595 post in less than a year you still haven't figured it out... YOU MORON, YOU LAY OF THE COMPUTER GAMES, QUIT LOOKING AT WEIRD PORN, GET YOUR ASS OFF YOUR COMPUTER, GET OUT INTO THE WORLD AND ASK THE GIRL OUT, but I guess you haven't figured that out yet.

Man I guess I went to the wrong place, all that is here on this site is a bunch of losers who can't get any (don't even try to lie to me that you guys talk to girls, because for one thing saying just "hi" to a girl (an ugly chick at that) doesn't count). Well, whatever, you've all been a good help for a fun five minutes.;)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
.
 
Last edited:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by opentoadvice
Oh yea and while were at it, I wonder who the bigger dork is, me with only 16 or 17 posts (considering I've been here for about give or take half a year), or you guys considering that you have about in the range of 100-1000 posts on this site? Hmm, I have a good idea of who the computer dorks are here. For ****'s sake, at least I'm getting some action, at least I have a set of balls. One more thing Porky, you asked how did I get a date? Sheesh with 595 post in less than a year you still haven't figured it out... YOU MORON, YOU LAY OF THE COMPUTER GAMES, QUIT LOOKING AT WEIRD PORN, GET YOUR ASS OFF YOUR COMPUTER, GET OUT INTO THE WORLD AND ASK THE GIRL OUT, but I guess you haven't figured that out yet.

Man I guess I went to the wrong place, all that is here on this site is a bunch of losers who can't get any (don't even try to lie to me that you guys talk to girls, because for one thing saying just "hi" to a girl (an ugly chick at that) doesn't count). Well, whatever, you've all been a good help for a fun five minutes.;)
Total Posts: 595 (2.67 posts per day)

I AM SUCH A KEYBOARD JOCKEY. I OBVIOUSLY SPEND ALL OF MY TIME HERE MAKING SO MANY POSTS EVERY DAY.

OH MY GOD.

By the way, you say you get action but you don't know what to do on the first date? And you didn't refer to it as the "first date with this girl" - you called it "my first date."

Freudian slip eh? You haven't had success, stop acting like a tough guy. You found this site in November and stopped coming here for a while. A girl asked you out because you were too much of a ***** to ask her out, and you came back to this site hoping you could figure out where to take this girl and how to act. *****. ****ing *****.

Nice try Tiffany.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Oh man I wanted to reply to your pathetic post but the forum is slow and took me a few sec. to reply this.

Anyways opentoadvice,

you're saying we're a bunch of losers who can't get women? dude, stop it you're cracking me up hahahahahaha... seriously, you're the most immature idiot i've met yet so far with the results after being the nice guy. we can't get any girls?? then why the hell are you here for help because you didn't know where to take a lady you jackass! you can be a computer jockey and a pimp, it don't matter... what does skill gotta' do with comps you imbecile. i don't want any idiots, so get out. NOW.
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
No flames. Just ignore it. Maybe he'll contribute one day. (What can I say, I'm an optomist)
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Hi guys, my FIRST DATE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG dudes, what should I do? Should I like, search the forums to find some of the posts about the first date, or post retarded questions that I KNOW have been asked before and call all you guys losers????????????????????

SUGGESTIONZ THX!!!3211
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
/me notices an attack on Porky...

Oh hell naw.

Boy, you are a newb ass. The only reason you havn't been posting is because your pathetic rear end came to this site, registered and left thinking you had it all in a few reads. Well guess what! welcome back after all that failed.

If you were to meet me, or any of us for that matter, I would be surprised if you could get as many chicks as we can in a day in your entire lifetime.

I found your biography...

A first grader comes home and announces to his father that he had sex with his teacher. Well, his father's chest just swells with pride and he says to his son, "I was a freshman in college before I had sex with my teacher. I'm proud of you son. You know that bicycle that you've been wanting for so long. I'm going to take you out and buy it for you today." His son says, "Well if it's all the same to you dad, I'd rather go tomorrow. My butt's still sore."
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by opentoadvice
Oh yea and while were at it, I wonder who the bigger dork is, me with only 16 or 17 posts (considering I've been here for about give or take half a year), or you guys considering that you have about in the range of 100-1000 posts on this site? Hmm, I have a good idea of who the computer dorks are here. For ****'s sake, at least I'm getting some action, at least I have a set of balls. One more thing Porky, you asked how did I get a date? Sheesh with 595 post in less than a year you still haven't figured it out... YOU MORON, YOU LAY OF THE COMPUTER GAMES, QUIT LOOKING AT WEIRD PORN, GET YOUR ASS OFF YOUR COMPUTER, GET OUT INTO THE WORLD AND ASK THE GIRL OUT, but I guess you haven't figured that out yet.

Man I guess I went to the wrong place, all that is here on this site is a bunch of losers who can't get any (don't even try to lie to me that you guys talk to girls, because for one thing saying just "hi" to a girl (an ugly chick at that) doesn't count). Well, whatever, you've all been a good help for a fun five minutes.;)
Well im gonna forgive you cos you appear to be american (what other kind of retard uses dork), but that was possibly the worse thing to have said if you wanted help, nnow your gonna get flamed.

btw i joined in December, as soon as i saw the site, so i have been here shorter than you. Maybe you are so ****e at social interaction that you have been too scared to even post on hte website. Now you have the wrong attitude we were here to mutually help each other, but it is annoying when we get the same posts (often ones that are answered in the Bible - its called the bible for a reason). 600 posts in a under a year, equals less than two a day dude, thats not much as its like max 2 mins a day. You are calling this site the wrong place (did you get given this address - its sounds like you arent ready, because you were not willing to search for it and then desperate enough to go against all you have done before). I would consider saying hi to an ugly chick does count as talking, you opened your mouth and intelligble sound came out (more than can be said for you). Anyway ugliness is subjective.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey Biznatch
HAHA you called americans retards. That word dork is pretty retarded isn't it.

You know what word pisses me off too, when Australians say mate. WTF I'm not your mate, I'm not into that kind stuff.

LOL idk where all this came from.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by The Irish Corleone
You know what word pisses me off too, when Australians say mate. WTF I'm not your mate, I'm not into that kind stuff.
Double you tee eff mate?

Throw another shrimp on the barbie lads! :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top