Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 years later ... I get her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m pretty much speechless. All have to do is be normal and be myself and we are seeing where this goes?

I jerk off to videos of girls that look like her giving BJ's ... The standard midwest blonde hair blue eyes with the distinguished Minnesota / Wisconsin accent.

Thanks for all the cheers and the hate.

Lol at all the people who think I'll be needy just because I get my dream girl...

BTW this 35 y.o. looks 28 for all you haters saying she dried out :)

Thanks again

And go with your gut... my gut said to get the flowers and chocolate yesterday but I would have got yelled at if I would have asked these forums if I should buy flowers. I am sooo happy I did. I listened to my gut and not some stupid manosphere rule.
I dont think there was much hate here man, some ppl here are very judgmental towards LTR and age.
Its all about what you find attractive who cares about age.

But you seems overly enthusiastic and it reflect your state of mind and its pointing towards a severe case of Oneitis
We all know that Oneitis is not seen as attractive to most women.

Good for you but keep your eyes open.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m pretty much speechless. All have to do is be normal and be myself and we are seeing where this goes?

I jerk off to videos of girls that look like her giving BJ's ... The standard midwest blonde hair blue eyes with the distinguished Minnesota / Wisconsin accent.

Thanks for all the cheers and the hate.

Lol at all the people who think I'll be needy just because I get my dream girl...

BTW this 35 y.o. looks 28 for all you haters saying she dried out :)

Thanks again

And go with your gut... my gut said to get the flowers and chocolate yesterday but I would have got yelled at if I would have asked these forums if I should buy flowers. I am sooo happy I did. I listened to my gut and not some stupid manosphere rule.
So your dream girl is a 35 year old desperate white chick that got passed around in her teens and twenties?
Some of you people have no standards.
Wait until she sees through your neediness and dumps your ass then you can jerk off to your fetish some more.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your dream girl is a 35 year old desperate white chick that got passed around in her teens and twenties?
Some of you people have no standards.
Wait until she sees through your neediness and dumps your ass then you can jerk off to your fetish some more.

Had such a good time last night odd getting stuff like this.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the picture of Beta in HS and barely dated. About 10 years later, I'm hanging out with friends in a restaurant bar and in walks the High School homecoming queen. Turned out she had recently started working there and also worked part time as an yoga instructor. She looked great with a smokin hot body. Being that I have a rule that I never mess with women who work where I hang out regularly, I basically ignored her. Not rude, just no focused attention. As time went on, she kept starting conversations with me. At the time, I hadn't thought much of it.

Fast forward about a month. She comes up and starts talking with me and a couple of friends and I headed off to the bathroom, not hearing the rest of the conversation. My friends and I then left to a go to a party and after being there for about an hour, she comes walking in with one of her orbiters. I found out later that she was told where we were going. In under 10 minutes, she managed to get into a conversation with my group and made it pretty obvious that her focus was me. I broke away and went around chatting with others. So, here I was, being pursued by my High School dream girl and I'm trying to avoid her. My rules aside, and the fact that I had been dating a smart/fun girl for a few weeks, something just turned me off about her. My friends thought that I was nuts.

When leaving, my friends apparently got held up inside. As I'm leaning against his locked car, here comes the queen, busting on me for not saying goodbye. Within about 10 seconds, she pins me against the car just as my friends got there, telling me that she thought that I was such a classic, hot, all american guy. I lightly pushed her off and said I was late and had to go. We had to drop one guy off and I suspected that she may be "coincidentally" where I had left my car earlier so I had my friend drop me off at my place. Lo and behold, I found a call me note from her on my windshield the next morning. Stupid me left the note in my car and that left some explaining to do with my current girl, but I noticed that she stepped up her game after that.

The next time I saw her, I was out with my girl. When she left me to go to the bathroom, the queen appeared in front of me and said "She isn't your type". I simply replied: How do you know? She replied: "Because I am". She turned and vanished into the crowd.

Although I didn't get her, I easily could have and I learned a whole lot about the power of indifference, options and the competitive nature of women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB 10 Cheerleader from Highschool would have never even botherd to look at me in highschool is finally going out with me this Friday. 18 years later she is mine.

I'll just imagine her the way she was back in highschool.

I remember her too, I was too scared to even look at her for too long back then.... my gosh how the times have changed.

She is my dream girl in every way except for 35 lol ...

anyone else here knab a super hottie from highschool years later?
I remember a gal from my college years that always gave me the soft rejection. She had a bit of a hard face, but a really nice body. Over 20 years later, I saw her at a public concert - still with a good, but not quite as great as before, body - and she seemed to just as stuck up as ever.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to my high school reunion last year. My God those people aged hard! I was one of the few guys there that didn’t have any gray hair, wasn’t all out of shape, only guy that hadn’t been married and didn’t have any kids. I did have a beautiful girl with me though that had guys in my class asking me all night “dude, where’d you find her? She’s hot!”. The women that were in my class that wouldn’t ever date me, were now all standing over to the side just staring at me waiting on me to make eye contact or come talk to them. I seriously was stunned how much everyone had aged and let themselves go. It was eye opening. Not all of the girls got fat but they just weren’t nearly as hot as they used to be. Mid 30’s really are hard on some women, I saw that with my own eyes. I hate a few of those stuck up hot girls from back in the day still had ill feelings about me and wouldn’t talk to me though, I wasn’t going to rub it in their faces or anything, would have been cool to at least say hey. They damn sure noticed me all night and were paying attention though. I could feel the stares going through my back.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I could never date any girl over 25. It's totally unnecessary.