Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 years later ... I get her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I banged a chick I had a crush on back in high school that I never felt worthy enough to have back then. It shows how far you've come from those days. Just remember, she's just like every other bytch that you fvcked and dumped. Don't get emotionally involved because of your nostalgia.
The problem that I see out of OP is his excitement level. Not that he shouldnt be excited, but it seems uncontrollable, which is the problem. Heck I get excited about dates. If they dont excite me, I wont waste my time. But as men we need to learn to play coy and not let that excitement out. We never want to show our hand and let the woman know our real interest level.

It seems she is already on a pedestal. Major issue.

OP needs to have the mentality of him being the prize in this situation. And in all situations with women.

Play this one safe and on your terms. Dont get sucked into the nostalgia of "what could have been" all those years ago.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem that I see out of OP is his excitement level. Not that he shouldnt be excited, but it seems uncontrollable, which is the problem. Heck I get excited about dates. If they dont excite me, I wont waste my time. But as men we need to learn to play coy and not let that excitement out. We never want to show our hand and let the woman know our real interest level.

It seems she is already on a pedestal. Major issue.

OP needs to have the mentality of him being the prize in this situation. And in all situations with women.

Play this one safe and on your terms. Dont get sucked into the nostalgia of "what could have been" all those years ago.
Thanks for all the solid advice guys, I agree with everything and I would have said the same things if my situation was not as understood.

Trust me she is chasing me. I have been flaked on 5 times in a row, you know the difference between fake and real interest.

I texted, "I'm picking you up friday night at 10pm in case you forgot"

she replied "I didn't forget I'm actually looking forward to it :)" then asked me about my schedule again.

There is no need to chase in this situation, anyone that has been in the seduction community for over a year knows to just ride the wave from here on out.

When she asks if you had a good day at work before your first date... she won't flake.

just asking for a little credit here my bro's ... I know who's the prize ;)

I'll give a report Saturday.

Yeah and this is me giving me a high five in the past.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are YOU SURE? you probably just believe what you want to ease the pain
The pain of what? I wasn’t an absolute beta in school like you so I don’t really have many regrets, was a bit too shy, but I’ve more than made up for it in later life. You’re still the idiot you were back then hence your hatred for me.

I actually have a great way with women so you could prob learn something from me you virgin.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The pain of what? I wasn’t an absolute beta in school like you so I don’t really have many regrets, was a bit too shy, but I’ve more than made up for it in later life. You’re still the idiot you were back then hence your hatred for me.

I actually have a great way with women so you could prob learn something from me you virgin.

i dont hate you fam. youre the one spreading hate

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens a lot more often than you think, especially if you do well for yourselves. A guys value "increases" as he gets older whereas a woman's decreases since they are judged largely according to their looks, which is temporal.

If I ever have a son I will tell him not to sweat highschool for this reason. I would encourage him to take martial arts, learn an instrument, computer program etc. anything, just try and do things that can bring value in order to build his confidence and possibly help him down the line. The tables turn eventually and then the shoe is on the other foot.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont hate you fam. youre the one spreading hate
A reaction to your constant slights towards me which up until now I’ve mostly ignored.

See the way you played this? Shows a lot about your character irl and why you’re struggling for women.

Let’s not mention each other moving forward, I post threads asking for advice about real life issues, think it’s coincidence the experienced people reply to my threads? Ok it’s mostly my own doing but I’m here to learn, vent, rationalise my experiences and also give advice.

Have a productive week.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
A reaction to your constant slights towards me which up until now I’ve mostly ignored.

See the way you played this? Shows a lot about your character irl and why you’re struggling for women.

Let’s not mention each other moving forward, I post threads asking for advice about real life issues, think it’s coincidence the experienced people reply to my threads? Ok it’s mostly my own doing but I’m here to learn, vent, rationalise my experiences and also give advice.

Have a productive week.
teach me mastah

PS are you the guy who lets women pay rent with sex that later steal from him?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teach me mastah

PS are you the guy who lets women pay rent with sex that later steal from him?
She stole out of anger/retaliation for me being irks back, and she stole nothing of worth or monetary value.

I’m the guy who has banged 27 different chicks jan 2018 to jan 2018 so yes, I can teach you

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late to the thread here. But, I just don't understand why your so excited. I highly doubt she is an HB10 anymore. I'm 36 yrs old and when I get on facebook and see women that I went to high school with, they all look like shVt. Some look like they are already 40. I wouldn't even touch them. You should be focusing on women in there 20s, not some used up 35 yr old whos been pumped and dumped by Chad's her whole life. She is probably tired of the cVck carousel and finally decided to find a provider. I saw in another post that you said you have been flaked on 5 times in a row. You obviously are doing something wrong then. You should step back and try to figure out what your doing wrong.

If you really want to bang this girl then do it, but just pump and dump her like all the Chad's have done her whole life. I wouldn't get into a LTR with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late to the thread here. But, I just don't understand why your so excited. I highly doubt she is an HB10 anymore. I'm 36 yrs old and when I get on facebook and see women that I went to high school with, they all look like shVt. Some look like they are already 40. I wouldn't even touch them. You should be focusing on women in there 20s, not some used up 35 yr old whos been pumped and dumped by Chad's her whole life. She is probably tired of the cVck carousel and finally decided to find a provider. I saw in another post that you said you have been flaked on 5 times in a row. You obviously are doing something wrong then. You should step back and try to figure out what your doing wrong.

If you really want to bang this girl then do it, but just pump and dump her like all the Chad's have done her whole life. I wouldn't get into a LTR with her.
The same Chads she will complain to and cheat on him with. I wasnt hearing "tenacity" when he complained about men marrying ran thru wore out puzzy. But damn. You like that guy all your life now you seek a provider.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all the solid advice guys, I agree with everything and I would have said the same things if my situation was not as understood.

Trust me she is chasing me. I have been flaked on 5 times in a row, you know the difference between fake and real interest.

I texted, "I'm picking you up friday night at 10pm in case you forgot"

she replied "I didn't forget I'm actually looking forward to it :)" then asked me about my schedule again.

There is no need to chase in this situation, anyone that has been in the seduction community for over a year knows to just ride the wave from here on out.

When she asks if you had a good day at work before your first date... she won't flake.

just asking for a little credit here my bro's ... I know who's the prize ;)

I'll give a report Saturday.

Yeah and this is me giving me a high five in the past.
I think I can safely say I speak for the rest of the forum in that we all want men to succeed and in the process not open themselves up to unnecessarily getting hurt.

Of course we are rooting for you.

Just make damn sure you're got your foot firmly on the ground with this one 'tis all we are saying.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not unusual. She waits until she starts pruning up to go out with a guy who liked her in high school.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. Sosuave members can get those virgins and young movie stars with their eyes closed.

I don’t get this site. OP gets destroyed for getting with a 35 year woman. Like the 23 year olds are waiting for him at 7-11 and all he has to do is drive an extra 15 min.

What young fresh faced girl is going to give the OP, or any Sosuave members, the time of day? Where is he going to find them? Any good looking girl who is in her 20s is already snatched up by a high value guy. They are not waiting for Sosuave members to save them.

Swear someone is going to reply “Speak for yourself. I am 38 and the last girlfriend I had was 21 begging me to get her pregnant.”

Rock on!
It's akin to chest beating from toothless old gorillas.

As long as OP isn't going into a situation to get played, cool.

Hell, if some dude on this site has a thing for 60 year old women power to him.

This should be a place for advice and uplevelling your game not judging dudes personal preferences or the age of the women they are involved with.

/rant

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerning.
Yeah I know. Last girl that flaked on me literally said she was on her way and never showed up.

But what would be more concerning is if I have 0 flakes, as in I'm not putting myself out there.

That being said my flake-dar is on point.

This 35 yo former H10 is making it easy .. we accidentally talked for 4 hours on the phone yesterday. (bad I know)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know. Last girl that flaked on me literally said she was on her way and never showed up.

But what would be more concerning is if I have 0 flakes, as in I'm not putting myself out there.

That being said my flake-dar is on point.

This 35 yo former H10 is making it easy .. we accidentally talked for 4 hours on the phone yesterday. (bad I know)

If high interest level and did not meet on OLD i would not worry about 4hr on the phone

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth are you talking on the phone for 4 hours? Don't you have other things to do?