Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 years later ... I get her.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB 10 Cheerleader from Highschool would have never even botherd to look at me in highschool is finally going out with me this Friday. 18 years later she is mine.

I'll just imagine her the way she was back in highschool.

I remember her too, I was too scared to even look at her for too long back then.... my gosh how the times have changed.

She is my dream girl in every way except for 35 lol ...

anyone else here knab a super hottie from highschool years later?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have had that happen with two women over the years. One was a high school girlfriend that I fooled around with my Senior year in HS but never fvcked until we dated again when I was 38. The second one was a grade school girl I had a crush on in second grade who was also the music teachers daughter. She wouldn’t give me the time of day on the playground at school but we hooked up when we were in our early 40s, dated for 6 weeks or so, and fvcked. I finally got to see what was hiding up that little skirt, some 35 years after I first chased it :cool:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Oh wait I guess that was actually a third one. In high school I had a crush on my friends cousin. I had a little fling with her when I was 33.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB 10 Cheerleader from Highschool would have never even botherd to look at me in highschool is finally going out with me this Friday. 18 years later she is mine.

I remember her too, I was too scared to even look at her for too long back then.... my gosh how the times have changed.

I had my 20 year HS reunion last summer and i can tell you not many of the hotties are hot anymore.

However its like u said when you remember how they use too look it might actualy have a effect on your persepective.
You might actualy see her as more beautiful than she really is.

Right now i dont find many 30+year attractive
There is some but they are rare

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my 20 year HS reunion last summer and i can tell you not many of the hotties are hot anymore.

However its like u said when you remember how they use too look it might actualy have a effect on your persepective.
You might actualy see her as more beautiful than she really is.

Right now i dont find many 30+year attractive
There is some but they are rare
It"s seriously a mind trip because in my head she is still the uber hot cheer leader ... feels amazing looking into her eyes and having her be the one to break eye contact, she couldn't handle the tension... mind fvck.

she texting me as I write this.. mind fvck

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It"s seriously a mind trip because in my head she is still the uber hot cheer leader ... feels amazing looking into her eyes and having her be the one to break eye contact, she couldn't handle the tension... mind fvck.

she texting me as I write this.. mind fvck
Have fun man some women do age well

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't gotten anything yet. Bang her first then come back and say you got her. Texting and a date that has been set up doesnt mean jack sh!t

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some extreme immaturity in this thread...

OP, good job so far man, it's a buzz for sure.

Just stay cool for the date, don't pedestalize this woman, go have fun and do your thing, don't get in your own way.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see you're happy. Enjoy spending time with her. But I would urge caution. Sounds almost like she went for the bad boy types in her youth and now in her middle age years she's looking for a **ahem** "nice guy" to provide for her....

Seriously bro, after getting railed by Chad, Brad, Tyrone etc for the past 18 years she says she's ready for a "nice guy"....???????..... Be on your guard.....

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Leftovers
Of course. Sosuave members can get those virgins and young movie stars with their eyes closed.

I don’t get this site. OP gets destroyed for getting with a 35 year woman. Like the 23 year olds are waiting for him at 7-11 and all he has to do is drive an extra 15 min.

What young fresh faced girl is going to give the OP, or any Sosuave members, the time of day? Where is he going to find them? Any good looking girl who is in her 20s is already snatched up by a high value guy. They are not waiting for Sosuave members to save them.

Swear someone is going to reply “Speak for yourself. I am 38 and the last girlfriend I had was 21 begging me to get her pregnant.”

Rock on!

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't gotten anything yet. Bang her first then come back and say you got her. Texting and a date that has been set up doesnt mean jack sh!t
Truth, I know about flakes since I had about 4 or 5 in a row lately.. So I never set a date in stone even if she is the one suggesting the date.

This girls younger brother is my younger brothers ... best friend, especially when they were growing up and comming over to my apartment to party. She has dropped off my brother and his friend so they can party at my apartment like 20 years ago.

I approched her only to have her brother come up to me and proclaim out loud that I am his best friends brother because we look the same. This is obviously very important to her. She does alot of family stuff, perkins, poker, monopoly .etc

So he gave me the "Yeah she single and I know your a good guy" approval .. something that is very obviously important to this girl.

Next thing is she insisted we call each other and talk on the phone to chat and setup the date.. witch we did, and she still has the lingo from highschool that still drives me wild, she talks like she is from my area and "gets me."

Other dead giveaways are the slightest insinuation of sexting "Hopefully I can give you a good reason to call in." or insinuation of LTR.

Hell it's just refreshing to have a girl ACTUALLY call you back when they say they will.

35 is a different world from 23 .. I think I like it.

But yeah trust me, I ALWAYS expect a flake, pretty much to my detriment.

PSA

Always be nice to your shyt brothers friends because you never know if they have a hot sister.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

yeah its your turn to make her unconfidently watch you sleeping with hot 20s

damn when i hit your age ill become even more filled with hate and resentment towards relationships and dating scene

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly Im kinda conflicted about this, if op is happy about it then its great and surely no man should tell an other what to go for.

Personally I learn to accept that Im not "good enough" to get all the girls I want when I want, sometime there is simply too much difference in dating value or competition is much better therefore rejection happens.

What I dont think I could accept is being thrown at the bottom of the list only to be pulled up when the other contenders drop it or the girl is no longer able to provide what she was providing before so is now willing to give herself to me.

Hard to say if its a matter of pure ego or the fact that once a girl rejects you, she will never see you as a great deal with all the conseguences.

But there is something which I would never do, which is staying with a girl that picked an other guy over me then changed her mind or staying with a girl that rejected me only to come back when she lost value or run out of options.

Those are recipes for drama and mid fvcks in my opinion.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closest I got is running through all the girls from school I want to now for the past 3 years. I also banged a girls younger last year sister she was 25 I was 29, was seeing her for a couple months before she gave the ultimatum, nice girl though, gorgeous.

All the hot chicks are ugly now, I have no need to go there unless I see one on a night out drinking and things kick on from there

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Closest I got is running through all the girls from school I want to now for the past 3 years. I also banged a girls younger last year sister she was 25 I was 29, was seeing her for a couple months before she gave the ultimatum, nice girl though, gorgeous.

All the hot chicks are ugly now, I have no need to go there unless I see one on a night out drinking and things kick on from there
are YOU SURE? you probably just believe what you want to ease the pain

Glassguy

Reaction score

I predict that this ends really bad.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged a chick I had a crush on back in high school that I never felt worthy enough to have back then. It shows how far you've come from those days. Just remember, she's just like every other bytch that you fvcked and dumped. Don't get emotionally involved because of your nostalgia.