"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

15 Reasons Why Women Like Tall Men

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
41
Location
Sweden
Yeah, height is an advantage, big news.

Shorties: compensate. Neil Strauss is a shortie and he's slaying it.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
I agree with that but what is their suggestion to get taller for shor men?

Looking forward for reading "here 10 reasons why men like young in shape women" on cosmopolitan.
Thing is, women can alway do some thing about their weight. It can always be changed. Always.

Men are stuck with their height forever. All the advice here is almost does not apply to a man if he is not at least 6’0. That’s why I keep saying Sosuave should have the disclaimer: “Get Tall first. Once you get tall, then you can apply these principles.”
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,098
In most cases unless this is a massive issue for the woman, it matters until it doesn't matter. Ie, until a guy she really likes comes into her life that has everything else other than height. Then she will overlook it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Yes not being 6’ tall is a handicap. If you’re shorter than 6’ tall just kill yourself, you’re dregs.

Or you can be under 6’ tall and slay 5 or more plates a week.

The meek shall inherit nothing.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
Yes not being 6’ tall is a handicap. If you’re shorter than 6’ tall just kill yourself, you’re dregs.

Or you can be under 6’ tall and slay 5 or more plates a week.
Let’s not exaggerate.

Yet it’s not easy to find articles saying ”15 reasons why girls like short guys”.
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
The question is how does a short guy become tall stretching growth hormones surgery?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,388
Reaction score
4,053
Dont get this height nonsense. As comically blackpill as I can be I cant buy this height thing as real. I am 5'11. I feel being older (ie gen X cohort), looking tires, being fat are bigger issues than baldness or height.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
The male height thing was unheard of 10 years ago now its become a societal obsession

its that endless pursuit of perfection and admiration that virtually nobody can ever fully ascertain

If you want to height fish you can get height boosting insoles for your shoes which will give you a couple of inches

I often use them and see it as no different too a woman dolling herself up with makeup and tan

Lets be honest after sex all the cards are on the table anyway......

her t1ts probably aren't as nice as you'd like them to be , she looks like crap in the morning and you drop 3 inches in height

Welcome to reality :lol:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Some shorter women prefer shorter. I know one for example. I am 5ft 10 and round up to 6 and she likes guys closer to her height. She is 5ft 1 or so and likes 5ft 6 guys
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
Yeah, height is an advantage, big news.

Shorties: compensate. Neil Strauss is a shortie and he's slaying it.
Neil also has a lot of money. Always had. He has different methods to compensate. He also go to hang out around a lot of elites so he didn't just stumble into women. His situation is different from 99% of men.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Let’s not exaggerate.

Yet it’s not easy to find articles saying ”15 reasons why girls like short guys”.
I’m shorter than 6’ tall, and I do just fine. Running multiple plates on the regular, and twice the age of most of you hoodlums. This “the sky is falling” bs is for losers.

And to disclaim you claim


I’m fairly sure I could find much more on the subject, I didn’t read the articles so I don’t know what’s in them beside the title.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,388
Reaction score
4,053
Height correction just costs $ 90K (CDN) at this clinic in Montreal. Saw this on a W5 episode.


Very interesting episode that I jsut happened to watch in a backlog. Thought about this thread. At least anyone who is insecure about height can "buy" themselves out of this if they have money.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
Height correction just costs $ 90K (CDN) at this clinic in Montreal. Saw this on a W5 episode.


Very interesting episode that I jsut happened to watch in a backlog. Thought about this thread. At least anyone who is insecure about height can "buy" themselves out of this if they have money.
Height won't fix your fundamental problems. They'll still have the same problems they had before.
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Height correction just costs $ 90K (CDN) at this clinic in Montreal. Saw this on a W5 episode.


Very interesting episode that I jsut happened to watch in a backlog. Thought about this thread. At least anyone who is insecure about height can "buy" themselves out of this if they have money.
What a load.
 
Top