Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

15 men compete to IMPREGNATE a 41-year-old divorcee on bizarre reality series Labor of Love - which sees them undergoing parenting tests ......

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she is quite decent for a 41 year old harridan, and like a pro team on draft day, "she is on the clock". :p

In a way, this is getting back to the day when the father determined his son-in-law by how good of a husband/father he would be.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope she waits at least 5 minutes between each guy's attempt :)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I saw the previews as one of the guys is Matt Stryker from WWE (strangely, his wiki says he's married with a kid, so IDK). I remember him from Queens, so I watched a bit of it on Hulu. In the first few minutes they get their sperm count checked. The Sex in the city lady asked if anyone had sexual intercourse in the last few days. Most of the dudes raised their hands, low an behold, so did she. It even cut to a segment that said she had sex a few days prior. Which comes to question, if she can have sex with anyone, why be on this show?

I know a lot of it is staged, but it's just so overdone.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, you gotta all those people. Everyone associated with them. You kill the 15 guys bc they’re degenerates and contribute heavily to the problematic climate we currently have in the female market, and you kill the woman bc she is forever ****ed in the head due to engaging in this decadence. Then you kill the producers of the television series for even producing such garbage and making it possible to, and then the administrators at the television network too because they signed it on. This is the type of **** that is destroying society right now. It’s like they’re paving the way for the antichrist on purpose or something, I swear...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, you gotta all those people. Everyone associated with them. You kill the 15 guys bc they’re degenerates and contribute heavily to the problematic climate we currently have in the female market, and you kill the woman bc she is forever ****ed in the head due to engaging in this decadence. Then you kill the producers of the television series for even producing such garbage and making it possible to, and then the administrators at the television network too because they signed it on. This is the type of **** that is destroying society right now. It’s like they’re paving the way for the antichrist on purpose or something, I swear...
This is normalizing the "I'm not sure who the baby daddy is", and it could be 5 plus guys. Terrible.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watched the first couple minutes to see what it was all about. The host is interviewing her and she says about dating “men my age have already ruled out having a family due to my age or assume I don’t want a family.” Absolutely delusional. She’s looking to settle down with an alpha who in no way would want to settle with her at her age. Instead of finding a worthy beta to fulfill her desires she’s wh0ring herself out to a tv show. Apparently she was a previous contestant on the Bachelor as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watched the first couple minutes to see what it was all about. The host is interviewing her and she says about dating “men my age have already ruled out having a family due to my age or assume I don’t want a family.” Absolutely delusional. She’s looking to settle down with an alpha who in no way would want to settle with her at her age. Instead of finding a worthy beta to fulfill her desires she’s wh0ring herself out to a tv show. Apparently she was a previous contestant on the Bachelor as well.
Actress wannabee. They need jobs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because a ss and p ussy doesn't have job in the name. I find BJs more personal anyway, especially when you explode down her throat while you are looking in her eyes. Just saying...
Females don't though. They can do a BJ for someone they don't care about because it's not an emotional act for them. They can't attach thru it.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is borderline CHUBBY HB7 and will get very BIG from preggo and never loose it
Looking at her face and upper body... a year after a baby she will be HB5 at best.

LMGTFY =
::here::

The guys are handsome, but isnt this a reflection of them... being kinda, beta loosers?

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Females don't though. They can do a BJ for someone they don't care about because it's not an emotional act for them. They can't attach thru it.
Most ladies I've been with stated BJs were more personal than da pus.

She is borderline CHUBBY HB7 and will get very BIG from preggo and never loose it
Looking at her face and upper body... a year after a baby she will be HB5 at best.

LMGTFY =
::here::

The guys are handsome, but isnt this a reflection of them... being kinda, beta loosers?
She's not ugly or chubby. However, she may had been a chubber when she was younger. The dudes, even Striker (Kaye) seem very white knightish, but she's a player.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most ladies I've been with stated BJs were more personal than da pus.

She's not ugly or chubby. However, she may had been a chubber when she was younger. The dudes, even Striker (Kaye) seem very white knightish, but she's a player.
Ask a female if she can catch feelings off of giving head.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men who are 40-45, childless, and want kids are not going to be interested in a 41 year old woman. These men are going to be pursuing women at least 10 years younger. This even includes a lot of betas. I can't imagine even lesser betas wanting to impregnate a 41 year old, but thirsty behavior among betas never ceases to amaze me, so it would probably happen. In real life, she probably needs to be selecting these betas. It is doubtful that she is doing that.

A 41 year old woman could be attractive to childless men close to her own age if she doesn't want kids.

I saw the previews as one of the guys is Matt Stryker from WWE (strangely, his wiki says he's married with a kid, so IDK). I remember him from Queens, so I watched a bit of it on Hulu. In the first few minutes they get their sperm count checked. The Sex in the city lady asked if anyone had sexual intercourse in the last few days. Most of the dudes raised their hands, low an behold, so did she. It even cut to a segment that said she had sex a few days prior. Which comes to question, if she can have sex with anyone, why be on this show?

I know a lot of it is staged, but it's just so overdone.
That alone tells someone that is isn't reality at all. Most of the guys there are 35-45. The typical 35-45 year old who is not attached isn't getting laid regularly. These guys are not a typical representation of unattached men in the age bracket. Kristy doesn't seem to have an issue getting laid at 41, which isn't surprising. Everyone is doing this for the 15 minutes of fame. This is a waste of time for viewers.