Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

14 years older than me. HELP!!!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh. i just found out from a friend of mine that the girl i hooked up at the club is 14 years older than me. good lordy. i need advice out there on how to avoid the age issue.. like what to say if she asks how old i am.. i want to brush off the question casually but at the same time not be lying to her...

formerafc

Reaction score
how old are you and how old is she? This will give us something to work with.

When I was 20, I dated a 34 year old for a few months.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my age is up there dude... but anyways im 19 so shes 33.. watcha reckon i should do

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
my age is up there dude... but anyways im 19 so shes 33.. watcha reckon i should do
What's the problem? Bang her for f*cks sake. Age means squat. Lie in the meantime until you get down her pants.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kourt
NEXT
Why??? If she's interested in him and he in her what's the big deal?

And if she asks just throw the question back to her. "Oh, please don't tell me you are one of those women who are hung up on age." You can even follow it up with "Do you think that a younger guy wouldn't be interested in you?"

You've just implied that you are younger without actually telling her your age. The only concern should be you being able to behave maturely as not to pose too many other questions.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Why??? If she's interested in him and he in her what's the big deal?

And if she asks just throw the question back to her. "Oh, please don't tell me you are one of those women who are hung up on age." You can even follow it up with "Do you think that a younger guy wouldn't be interested in you?"

You've just implied that you are younger without actually telling her your age. The only concern should be you being able to behave maturely as not to pose too many other questions.

fantastic. exactly what i was lookin for to throw it back at her. excellent excellent. :D thanks mate!

anyone out there who wants to give some more advice or comments, i'm still open to suggestions..

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she knows you're young. It's what she wants.

She's just happy you're giving her attention.

fvck her like a $5 wh0re and repeat until you get bored of her.

Cheers!

Eric

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? RIGHT NOW SHE'S WORRIED IF YOU THINK *SHE* IS TOO OLD! Your age here isn't the issue man, it's the other way around. If she asks, just tell her how old you are straight-up. If you dodge the question or act like a smartass, all that'll show is that you're insecure about it, which you shouldn't be because its an advantage NOT a disadvantage.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh. i just found out from a friend of mine that the girl i hooked up at the club is 14 years older than me. good lordy. i need advice out there on how to avoid the age issue.. like what to say if she asks how old i am.. i want to brush off the question casually but at the same time not be lying to her...
She asks "How old are you?"

You smile and say, "Old enough to make you scream"

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm different standards for different people

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Crank_It_Up, that's a sweet comeback line.. i can see from the posts here that there's three groups of guys. the ones who tell me to fvck her like a *****, regardless of her age, the ones who tell me to be upfront about my age and the guys with the witty comebacks for the age question... this is good sh*t!!! very helpful information for me to make a choice on either of these three ultimatums.. thanks mates, any more advice is definitely welcome!! :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fantastic. exactly what i was lookin for to throw it back at her. excellent excellent. :D thanks mate!

You're welcome. I know it works because I used it on my ex wife. We married when I was 19 and she was 32, ahhh memories...;)