"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

14-17

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Lost
14 is in highschool..........(14 is freshman year)
8th Grade: 13 years old to 14 years old
9th Grade: 14 years old to 15 years old
10th Grade: 15 years old to 16 year old
11th Grade: 16 years old to 17 years old
12th Grade: 17 years old to 18 years old
 

fizzy

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
It doesn't sound bad when it's like a 25 to a 22 year old. But 17 and 14? If you guys really like each other, sure, but I bet you're a hell of a lot more experienced and mature than her.
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Haha Dirk here. initiator of this topic.

I came to my senses during a non-horny moment and realized what the fvck i was doing. 14 is hella young. i was just really fvckin horny lol. i didn't do nething w/ her.

Dang what was i thinkin. to actually consider that. haha shiit
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,684
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
South Carolina (Charleston)
yes..... and we're not near the end of the year so the 8th graders probly arent 14 yet...

i think u should do whatever u want and forget about what society thinks about it. society is generally wrong anyways.
someone could say im gay for surfing, but thats not gonna make me stop.
 
Top