Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

14-17

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
17 yr old guy w/ 14 yr old girl too huge of a difference? Senior and Freshman. mainly physical friendship

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it physical, and underground...

I'm kind of in the same situation, but I'm still deciding if I should go for it or not (I'm not the 14 yr old), since I got a lot of opportunities and 14 really IS too young, in my opinion.

Unless the girl is super mature and very hot that she doesn't look 14 at all,that would be the exception. However, in 99.9% of the cases, they're young and immature, and you don't want that except for the ass.

If all she has is the booty, try to keep it hidden, or else you'll get a molester reputation.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol she woudln't be considered 14 in most countries. lol

yeah. definate hush hush
all booty there

only 2.5 year difference. lol. yeah. my usual limit is sophemores but this one's special for a frosh

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical friendship... never heard that one before. I'll use that instead of "friends with benefits".

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're 17? why do you need to get with a 14 year old? whats wrong with girls your own age that wouldnt make you seem like a paedophile?

yes i think the age gap is wrong because if you need to get with a 14 year old (no matter how hot) you need to work on your game for girls your own age.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Untill your 18 ,14 and up is ok. After 18 you gotta phukkk adults.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, im 17 and datin a 14 year old too. I just recently dated an 18 year old and I hated it. she was too damn mature. like seriously. i couldnt have any fun. Ya, I wouldnt date a 14 year old if I was 18, but a 3 year difference really isnt that big of a deal. Girls my own age are always lookin for a more mature guy and I have just stopped goin for them for right now. But ya, dont worry if its a 3 year difference, just as long as ur not 18. And if any girls call you a pedophile, just tell them to suck your c0ck and that they arent gettin any from you and to get over it (I got to do that :D )

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 16, and my grilfriend is 1 year and 8 months younger. She's a bit immature, its a junior/frosh relationship. I don't mind though, niether does she.

My point is, why keep it under wraps? If you're messing around witha girl, you best not be ashamed of it. If you are then DON'T DO IT.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i couldnt stand it, im 15 and i dont want to date 14 year olds. Their ****. I only date 16-18 year old girls, i have a choice though which is more then alot of people can say now-a-ays. People always seem to jump at the first bit of ***** that comes their way, even the DJ's. :)

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dang dude. I cant stand older girls. more power to ya if only try for older ones. Ud definitely have no problem gettin younger ones

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie i perfer younger girls also(18 -19) and in HS was the same i was always messing with younger broads.I didn't like girls over 16 . The youngest i'll mess with right now is 18 however for leagal purposes LOL. EDITED : FOR MY LEGAL SAFTEY.

I also agree that older chics are soo boring and stuck up i've banged also 30 something women and trust me it's not what it's cut out to be don't beleive the hype that women age with wine and the older they get the more they want a nice guy....ALL BS .

EDITED : THA REALNESS WOULDN'T SURVIVE PRISON YA'LL.(women )

I honestly don't see why guys have this fixation with older women ..it's like being on a job interview .

Last edited:

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it all depends. if she is os hot, you cant even tell like someone said, than fine. but i dont know any girls my age since i got held back in kindergarden, im in grades with immature 15 year old girls. thi one ugly girl who was so fat, said she wanted to be with me cause i was cute. sent chills down my spine *shudders*

fredjones

Reaction score
My girlfriend is 18 soon to be 19 and I am 16 so yeah... we don't seem to have a problem.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no one has actually answered my question...
yeah. i set up the physical friendship already but we haven't done anything yet. just hte mutual understanding and the ground rules set up.

i'm only 2.5 years older than her. its not that bad eh?

Jimbo

Reaction score
nothing wrong with a senior and a freshman. alot of the most popular senior guys screw slut freshman all the time and they still get some hot b1tches. if she's hot then go for her. easy ***** is always good. just make sure you check her rep first makes sure she aint labeled as a real nazty hoe. you don't want your rep to go down cus of her. i've been dating seniors for the past year now and i can tell you older girls are the sh1t. just thinking about what your doin make sure you don't make any mistakes you'll be cool. if you think older chicks suck it's not them it's you nigga. though i guess since i just turned 16 i'm just used to seniors cus i needed them to drive me around. now that i got my wheels it probly don't matter.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha i see...
well she's not ho-ish by any means and i have got not problem with girls my age or older. It's just that I haven't gotten any in SUCH A LOONG TIME that if i don't do this, then next post will be "DOG-17" and asking ur opinions on that.

She was just telling me she wanted to try new things and I couldn't help myself.

Jimbo

Reaction score
yeah pimp, go for it. she's young dumb and full of ***. you should be able to do freaky stuff and she'll keep her mouths shut about it. no chick wants to be labeled as a hoe.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a lot of the freshman class probly finds me attractive(atleast in the class im takin.. i gotta take some froshclass cuz i didnt go to this skool frosh year.) and one of without a doubt wants to or atleast wanted to **** my brains out. (she was hot)
never took the situation tho. my mom keeps me locked in thje house 24/7 durin the skool year so it wolda been useless (altho i probly coulda figure a way to get a bj from her during skool (lol b4 christmas break she was suckin on the candy cane imitating a ******* staring at me and giggling.)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have no interest in a girl who is still going through puberty.

if you are a upperclassmen in HS and you are dating a girl in Junior High, you are really wasting your HS years.

if you find some amazing, cool, off the scales girl that is 3 years younger than you are (you are 17 and she 14) then go for it.

otherwise start getting your sh!t together and go after the girls that are in HS or older.

i know this is not a popular response but dating a girl of that age makes little sense.