Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

12 bonk rule.....

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex mathematician Clio Cresswell's rule for how many partners you should have before you settle down.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my main life rules is never rely on any kind of relationship advice from a woman.

Nice girls always say nice things. Nice things never helped any man in the history of civilization.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This rule has no merit. Women with multiple notches often lack the ability to pair bond long term. While all relationships can be viewed as transient, women with higher notch counts are more likely to have failed longer term relationships.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listening to a fish telling how to fish in the waters must be one of the greatest definition of stupidity...

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This rule has no merit. Women with multiple notches often lack the ability to pair bond long term. While all relationships can be viewed as transient, women with higher notch counts are more likely to have failed longer term relationships.
It's not clear whether she talks about 12 notches or 12 partners . Quite the difference. She might have 12 notches before 18.

12 partners on the other hand might take many years. And would be crazy advice to say to take your first 12 partners/ relationships with a grain of salt.

On the other hand, strangely enough she might be on something, as this seems to be exactly what most women do nowadays. Settle after 30.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not clear whether she talks about 12 notches or 12 partners . Quite the difference. She might have 12 notches before 18.

12 partners on the other hand might take many years. And would be crazy advice to say to take your first 12 partners/ relationships with a grain of salt.

On the other hand, strangely enough she might be on something, as this seems to be exactly what most women do nowadays. Settle after 30.
I think she was referring to 12 different partners. Or at least evaluating 12 different men over an extended period of time, possibly not having sex with all of them. But it would entail multiple dates in the evaluation.

I do find her physically attractive with a nice tan and arms. The face looks aged. She is 45 now as she was 36 in 2013.

I did watch this. Her "12 bonk rule" is based on an equation predicting marital stability for 6 years. If the marriage is 6 years long, total relationship time is 8-10 years. That equation might not have any merit in predicting marital stability after 6 years. Nor does that mathmatical relationship predict the quality of the interaction during those 6 years. It just predicts for staying together for 6 years in a committed marriage and it assumes quality exists if the marriage part of the relationship lasts 6 years.

Marriages aren't supposed to last 6 years. Divorce risk doesn't evaporate after 6 years of marriage or 8-10 years of relationship time.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was referring to 12 different partners. Or at least evaluating 12 different men over an extended period of time, possibly not having sex with all of them. But it would entail multiple dates in the evaluation.

I do find her physically attractive with a nice tan and arms. The face looks aged. She is 45 now as she was 36 in 2013.

I did watch this. Her "12 bonk rule" is based on an equation predicting marital stability for 6 years. If the marriage is 6 years long, total relationship time is 8-10 years. That equation might not have any merit in predicting marital stability after 6 years. Nor does that mathmatical relationship predict the quality of the interaction during those 6 years. It just predicts for staying together for 6 years in a committed marriage and it assumes quality exists if the marriage part of the relationship lasts 6 years.

Marriages aren't supposed to last 6 years. Divorce risk doesn't evaporate after 6 years of marriage or 8-10 years of relationship time.
You mention age, and maybe that's the elephant in the room. A 25 year old woman might have the urgent need to move way faster in life than a 25 y.o man. So its probably a mixture of dating, ONS, and relationships she talks about.

About the movie: Unfortunately, this seems to be about the maximum lifespan of modern LTR's. So in a morbid way it makes sense.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this seems to be about the maximum lifespan of modern LTR's. So in a morbid way it makes sense.
I have written extensively about my hypothesis that the shelf life of the good part of modern LTRs is roughly 5 years.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have written extensively about my hypothesis that the shelf life of the good part of modern LTRs is roughly 5 years.
Yes you wrote about it, and it's true.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the dumbest advice I’ve ever heard. Not surprised that it comes from a woman who describes herself as a “sex mathematician”.