Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

11/11/22 FR: Social Circle Introduction

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if I should quite call this a date or what, but it’s certainly a situation lol. I wanted to write about it this weekend and get some feedback on how to proceed from here. It’s a little bit long, but I wanted to capture all of the details.

So it’s just a regular Friday. I just got back from the gym, and after that, I’m cleaning my house and relaxing. I get a Snapchat from this girl that I used to bang waaaaay back in the day. She ended up getting in a LTR though. We’ve Snapped each other on and off since then. She’s not trying to hit on me(I already tried that once and it didn’t work ) but just like checking in on each other to see how we’re doing and what not.

I open the Snapchat, and she sends a picture of a girl that is with her. She says “come to the bar and meet my friend!” She’s with her friend group at a bar, grabbing some beers. I planned on going out to Nightgame that night anyways, and I was just chilling at the house, so I agree. It seems like she’s trying to set me up, so that’s cool.

I Uber over to the bar. My car is down, so I’ll be doing Uber or using a rental when needed to get around until I get a new car.

I arrive at the bar and meet my old fvck buddy, her friend group, and the girl she wanted to introduce me to. We start talking, and I think the chemistry is pretty decent. We’re physical basically off the bat, and we vibe well.

One interesting thing is that she asks for my contact information, she asks if there’s anything that I can follow her on. So I add her on my Snapchat as well.

We get a flight of beers, and 3/4 of them are terrible lol. After that, we decide to end up bouncing. Her friends actually want to go to a sex toy shop after the bar

I’m here for it, I’m just having a good time and seeing where the night takes me.

We all cram in her SUV and take shots in the back. I put my arm around my girl, and she has her hand on my leg too. The kino continues, so that is good. She’s still flirting, and saying stuff like “Maybe after the sex store, we can test some of this stuff out.”

We end up in the sex shop, and we all end up browsing. I look through stuff with my girl, and we see some paddles on the wall. I ask her if she likes being spanked, and she just smiles and laughs. After that, I tell her to turn around. We end up testing the paddles on the wall on her in the sex store for a bit

She says “Hmm, the first one hurts a bit more. But honestly, I’m here for it.” I pick up a few things, and she laughs and says “Wow, I literally only met you two hours ago and you’re already spanking me.”

We all continue to browse, and I see a $1200 life sized sex doll. I’m like, “Sheesh, $1200.” My girl says: “Oh Nick, you don’t need a sex doll. I’m sure you could find a nice girl on Tinder.” I just raise my eyebrow and respond with “Hm, we’ll see.” She laughs, and we move on.

What was all that about? Was that a sh*t test?

After that, we go back to my old f-buddy and her boyfriend’s house to take more shots and pregame for the club. It’s a good time but there’s not really much of a chance to escalate…

So we all end up going to the club, my old f-buddy’s BF stays at the house. The club is fun, but again, I’m not really able to escalate with all of her friends around. It’s just not an ideal situation.

Some funny stuff to note though: I was sitting beside my girl and talking to her, I got to see some hilarious stuff on her phone. First of all, she was DMing different girls on Messenger. Some girls were DMing her too. She even got sent nudes and titty pics while in the club. “I’m bisexual”, is what she tells me.

She’s posting Snapchats on her story, of her sucking down a drink. Some guy slides in her Snapchat DMs and says something like “Damn, what’ve I gotta do to be that straw?” Simping, and kind of a cringe message for sure lol. Luckily, texting for logistics eliminates the problem of sending messages like this. I have to make sure I’m not sending messages like that myself in the future.

She responds to the guy something like “Send me $8,532. And let me stay at your house.” So he’s instantly shut down

I’m basically just out socializing, I don’t really have a chance to do anything with this girl. She eventually ends up getting too drunk too, and has to go home. I find out from my old f-buddy that they had been drinking since brunch, and smoked some weed too.

I just didn’t really see a good situation to escalate here, although there was a lot of sexualization.

I text my old f buddy the next day, we all had a good time. I mention her friend, and she says “Oh yeah, she’s adorable. She doesn’t want anything serious at all though. She just wants to fvck ”

So basically, I’d like critiques on what ended up happening here. What could or should I have done differently in this situation? And what should I do from here to try to move this towards a close?

I didn’t really see a chance to successfully escalate here. My car is down, but I don’t think I could’ve done a car close even if I had one right now, considering we all carpooled.

The best I can think of here is re-initiating with a standard text “Last night was great. Loved your vibe!” And then try to set up a Day 2 where the logistics are in my favor, where I can pull and escalate without all of her friends around. If this was a pure Nightgame interaction, I would’ve been fvcked here because those numbers rarely respond back. But, because this is more social circle than anything, there is a good chance she’ll respond back. iirc, she is a single mom at 25? So the hardest part of this could be finding a time to set up the date. Assuming this Day 2 comes through, I won’t make the same mistake I made on my last date: trying to do so many activities that I run out of time to escalate.

But yeah. Thanks for making it through this wall of text. Wanted to get feedback on this situation, and advice on here to proceed from here.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your X-f-buddy and new girl know exactly who you are, where you are, and have your number. Don't do anything.
And the next time they reach out you are only in the mood to relax at home. But they are welcome to come over.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bro, its so cool that a previous FWB is trying to set you up with one of her friends. Back in my single days, women wanted to set me up with girls below my SVM but I shut them down because they just didnt pass the boner test.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a date. That's a social circle introduction at best.

Going to a sex shop with a potential date is also a bad idea. Your interaction is nowhere near that point. It adds an element of confusion too early in the interaction.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a date. That's a social circle introduction at best.

Going to a sex shop with a potential date is also a bad idea. Your interaction is nowhere near that point. It adds an element of confusion too early in the interaction.
I’ve updated the title of the thread accordingly!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more detail I thought I should mention. After the girl got the message from the dude who was simping… she just starts laughing and says “Men are so simple. Don’t you think?” :rofl:

That just shows how women think I suppose lol