Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10s are not the top tier of society

Baldy

Banned
Reaction score
If 10s were the top tier of society then it would stand to reason that both parents would have to have been 10s themselves when younger. This is rarely the case.

If a man and a woman who are both 10s in looks or 9s does not guarantee their offspring will become a 9 or a 10 in looks.

10s are dependent on being created by the average.

Also a 10 female will most likely end up with a man most resembling her father and upbringing. That does not mean her father is top tier in looks.

The myth of 10s only ending up with or only dating other 10s, man or woman, is just a myth that the insecure need to cling to.

Don't believe it? Look at the parents, grandparents, siblings, and offspring of your personal 10. Are they all 10s too? No.

In the end we all end up as a pile of bones in the dirt.

Remember that.

Baldy

Banned
Reaction score
Attractive couples usually create average to ugly kids
True. And average to ugly people can create 10s.

10s are societies minority and they don't all end up with each other. Which also proves that even 10s aren't that great as 10s in consistantly ending up with or keeping other 10s.

If 10s were perfect society would end up with everyone perfect in looks throughout their entire lives etc. Yet 10s are still a tiny minority of society which wind up losing their looks and appeal soon as time goes on, people get to know and dislike things about them and the next best thing comes along.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao who cares..

This is such a weird point. You made an account for this? This was your big debut?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what a 10 looks like.

Never did get this forum preoccupation with ratings.

Mine is pretty simple - cute, pretty, beautiful and gorgeous.

logicallefty

Reaction score
10s are 10s because they got lucky in the gene pool lottery. I have more respect for people who have worked hard and earned a respectable place in society than I do for people who got lucky.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in 10s, but a lot of the time a woman's looks depend on what age she is.
Some women stay pretty attractive most of their lives. Some start as ugly ducklings but blossom into beauties.
And some of the very most attractive girls I have ever seen hit a peak level of beauty for a few years, and then five years later it was gone.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If 10s were the top tier of society then it would stand to reason that both parents would have to have been 10s themselves when younger. This is rarely the case.

If a man and a woman who are both 10s in looks or 9s does not guarantee their offspring will become a 9 or a 10 in looks.

10s are dependent on being created by the average.

Also a 10 female will most likely end up with a man most resembling her father and upbringing. That does not mean her father is top tier in looks.

The myth of 10s only ending up with or only dating other 10s, man or woman, is just a myth that the insecure need to cling to.

Don't believe it? Look at the parents, grandparents, siblings, and offspring of your personal 10. Are they all 10s too? No.

In the end we all end up as a pile of bones in the dirt.

Remember that.

So first there is no such thing as a 10. Yes, there are features in men and women that are appealing universally to the majority of the opposite sex, but some guys like steak some guys like chicken .. Your 10 is a 6 to me, and your 6 is a 10 to me

People can’t control their attraction. You could have a girl who you consider a 10, yet 8 out of 10 girls would rate you a 7.. but to her you are a 10. Make sense? I guess I’m kind of agreeing with you in a way for this part.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I once dated a 10. Cost me a fortune but it was worth it.