“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

10 Traits Men Look for in a Girlfriend - msn article

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I'm on the fence with #2 about a woman never chases a man. I've been chased a few times, it's not bad if there's a mutual interest. Just as long as it doesn't fall into the realm of "Fatal Attraction."
 

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
If I came across an HB with these traits, I would consider her marriage material. We all study what men should do or how to think. Other than the women's game of attraction, this is about relationships.

That chick Lisa Daily in which the author is referring to, knows her sh!t. She had made comments in Men's Health Magazine that simply blew me away. Here's one: "There is something very sexy about a guy who can take you or leave you". The attitude we study here. Another quote: "If you try to sneak in with a woman by being friends... you'll project that, and you'll end up as friends". By golly I think she's got it!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top