10 tips to help you get a women in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
But what you are saying is also harmful to others, by implying looks don't matter and all you need is game. From your statements men don't need to workout, dress better, try to physically improve themselves. No, all they need to do is learn 'Game'. Shame on your limiting beliefs and trying to make others follow your thoughts.
Whoa there. I never said all you need is game. Confidence is number one and is the foundation for solid game, but this is by no means a silver bullet for bush. Working out, dressing better, and physically improving yourself of course helps, but this falls under the banner of "appearance." "Looks" is that which you cannot change.

I have no limiting beliefs (at least not about others.) The sky's the limit. Nobody's limited to only certain girls based on their facial symmetry. So no, OldbutSTRONG...no shame on me. ;)

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I have no limiting beliefs (at least not about others.) The sky's the limit. Nobody's limited to only certain girls based on their facial symmetry. So no, OldbutSTRONG...no shame on me. ;)
Why is it so hard to believe SOME, not all, girls can and will disqualify a male for being facially ugly? No matter how much game you have on your side it just will not change the girl's opinion of you? Is it so hard to believe some women out there are as visual biased as males are?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
Why is it so hard to believe SOME, not all, girls can and will disqualify a male for being facially ugly? No matter how much game you have on your side it just will not change the girl's opinion of you? Is it so hard to believe some women out there are as visual biased as males are?
Well yes, there are exceptions to every rule. Sometimes I don't get tired even though I've stayed up all night. But since I'm exhausted after nearly every all-nighter, I don't talk about those rare cases. It's simply accepted as fact that you will be tired if you don't go to sleep. Same deal with women. Science has proven that women aren't built to have the same wiring for sexual attraction that men do, but every once in awhile you run into an anomaly. But why even acknowledge it since it helps no-one?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
This guy has a sense of fashion like Mystery but could he pull girls if he knew what to say? Chances are still low.
Can't tell. All you did was put up some pictures. We have no idea what his confidence level or personality is.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why doesn't the moderator ban all of these looks people already this is getting old. Sure to some extent but looks doesn't = sexual attraction. Drill it into your heads. I don't consider myself that good looking yet I could pull. My best friend is balding skinny and has a beergut and has a hot girlfriend. My college roommate is a pimply faced nerd and still pulls hot girls.

Hint: A Billion Dollars also can get you laid and will help you a lot. But do you need a billion dollars to pull a girl? Second Hint: NO

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
The EXACT same guy? Well, yes. Then the guy without the extra 50 lbs (of fat I'm assuming) will do better
The same individual, yes.

believing that women base sexual attraction on your looks. An understandable error, but an error nonetheless.
Sexual attraction is a package deal. The more you have to offer, the better the product. Looks is one of the factors. It's alot easier and more effective to get your ass in shape than it is to say... get a sense of humor.

Some things you can improve, others you can't. Looks is an easy one.

runner83 said:
But any guy who thinks looks don't matter at all is off in la-la land as far as I'm concerned.
You can overcome looks, but it's REALLY HARD. What you lack for in some areas (physical) you must make up for in other areas (mental). The more you lack, the more you must make up otherwise your value to the other person goes down.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Alle Gory, it looks like Just a Shot Away took the bait and now this became one of those looks threads. God Damn.

Looks do matter. Like you said, the more you have to offer, the better the whole package.

And runner83, you make a point as well. The better you look, the more girls are gonna check you out. If you ain't got the good looks, get 'em with money! What famous person with money hasn't had some kind of surgery to look good?

I haven't read the 85 page thread in the archive, but I'm sure I repeated something on page 17 just now.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Looks do matter. Like you said, the more you have to offer, the better the whole package.
Eh, same with your shoelaces being tied. But since you can't change your looks, why even talk about it?

I haven't read the 85 page thread in the archive, but I'm sure I repeated something on page 17 just now.
Actually, dude...I think you're the first person I've ever seen say that it's better to become a drug dealer than it is to gain confidence in order to get bush.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Eh, same with your shoelaces being tied. But since you can't change your looks, why even talk about it?

Actually, dude...I think you're the first person I've ever seen say that it's better to become a drug dealer than it is to gain confidence in order to get bush.
You can change your looks. Plastic surgery, anyone? Very few famous people with money have NOT had it! Most rich guys have had it! I knew a guy who dropped 50K on operations (including his trip to Southern California, food, hotel, recreation, etc.) He came back to Arkansas in about 3 weeks, and was so much sexier in the eyes of women! He went from overweight flab to normal-weight fab!

About the drug dealer thing, check out this poster named trent81. Read his posts.

Some ugly guys do become drug dealers and women love them because the women know they can ration off sex for the drugs!

If not that, become a dentist, doctor, lawyer, surgeon, join a popular band hit the lotto, etc. Do one of those thing and then tell me how much more success you get with women.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
You can change your looks. Plastic surgery, anyone? ...He went from overweight flab to normal-weight fab!
Come on, man. Come on. If you think you need plastic surgery to attract women you have MUCH bigger problems than just difficulties with the opposite sex. If Seal can get a Victoria's Secret model to marry him despite facial disfigurement (in addition to an already solidly ugly face), the average Joe can DEFINITELY get a run-of-the-mill hottie off of the street. Plastic surgery. Give me a break.

Some ugly guys do become drug dealers and women love them because the women know they can ration off sex for the drugs!
Pfft. What the hell business do I have with coke whores? You wanna date chicks that are after you for your drugs? They're all yours man. Trash belongs in the trashcan...not in my bed. Turning to a life of crime in an attempt to bang junkies? Pathetic. But hey, to each their own.

If not that, become a dentist, doctor, lawyer, surgeon, join a popular band hit the lotto, etc. Do one of those thing and then tell me how much more success you get with women.
It takes 12 years minimum to become a surgeon. The DJ boot camp spends about 12 years less to develop confidence. Enough said.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Well, Alle Gory, it looks like Just a Shot Away took the bait and now this became one of those looks threads. God Damn.
That would be great... if I put out any bait. The guy just wants to argue about how looks don't matter. Maybe he's ugly and sensitive about it? Or maybe he's really good looking?

Either way, it's bothering him. But the truth is that YES looks are important, just like everything else is important. And just like everything else, YES, you can change the way you look.

Go to the gym, drop some excess fat, put on a little extra muscle and fill in that body until it looks normal. Some nice clothes, shoes, maybe a nice watch and a haircut.

Presto!

That guy that used to look like a bum now looks like a million dollars, people treat him with more respect, and women now give him a second look.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
That would be great... if I put out any bait. The guy just wants to argue about how looks don't matter. Maybe he's ugly and sensitive about it? Or maybe he's really good looking?

Either way, it's bothering him. But the truth is that YES looks are important, just like everything else is important. And just like everything else, YES, you can change the way you look.

Go to the gym, drop some excess fat, put on a little extra muscle and fill in that body until it looks normal. Some nice clothes, shoes, maybe a nice watch and a haircut.

Presto!

That guy that used to look like a bum now looks like a million dollars, people treat him with more respect, and women now give him a second look.
The bait was when some of us said the truth that "Looks matter." Now you just added some reality to that formula, which is awesome. Some guys stay low key by dressing like a bum, but they can only get away with that if they're rich.

Still_Skippin

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24670&page=85

What is this link that I posted?

It is dozens of pages of highlights of Just a Shot Away arguing about this same SHYT OVER THREE GODDAMN YEARS AGO under his old banned user name "Deus Ex Pianoforte"

This guy simply does not want to accept reality and finally improve himself..........he's had the same delusional ideas for years, and in true sosuave fashion, argues about something without having any success to back it up.
like you're one to talk about getting banned. LMFAO fvcking chump. :moon:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Some guys stay low key by dressing like a bum, but they can only get away with that if they're rich.
I guess. Having a ton of cash in the bank really helps to free you. You can do whatever the hell you want and go wherever you want... because money's no object.

Small confidence booster.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the Single most important advice that I could give is to BE EASY with women. If she contacts you, be easy. If you contact her, be easy. In order to make it easy, you have to BE EASY.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Come on, man. Come on. If you think you need plastic surgery to attract women you have MUCH bigger problems than just difficulties with the opposite sex. If Seal can get a Victoria's Secret model to marry him despite facial disfigurement (in addition to an already solidly ugly face), the average Joe can DEFINITELY get a run-of-the-mill hottie off of the street. Plastic surgery. Give me a break.

Pfft. What the hell business do I have with coke whores? You wanna date chicks that are after you for your drugs? They're all yours man. Trash belongs in the trashcan...not in my bed. Turning to a life of crime in an attempt to bang junkies? Pathetic. But hey, to each their own.

It takes 12 years minimum to become a surgeon. The DJ boot camp spends about 12 years less to develop confidence. Enough said.
Seal is an international musician. Why would you use a celebrity as an example? Do you have any idea how much fame can improve your sex life...

Confidence is very important, however it only works on women that are already attracted to you.

If she isn't attracted to you, no amount of confidence with change that.

If she's into your looks or status, then confidence will determine whether or not you sleep with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.