"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

10 THINGS FOR ALL NEWBIES TO KNOW BEFORE POSTING

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
384
Reaction score
2
It's not just a good post, it's well appreciated that you guys take the time to write these :)

At times it can be overwhelming and it helps to have people put it so straightforward. Especially since I'm getting more and more serious about actively going after my gains.

Great stuff, keep it up :) :up:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

manuva

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
527
Reaction score
9
Location
Australia
Thanks mate, I appreciate that. Good luck with your fitness goals!

:)

Feel free to ask about any questions you have.
 

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
826
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
cool post manuva, and please ignore tj - he's a very stubborn 70 year old with a back problem.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

tyciol

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Age
40
My main reason for not taking steroids (because I think there is indeed some bias against them, using cases of health problems from people using 10x too much to discredit ALL use of it) is because they're too costly.

Steroids are useless without food and exercise, and I barely have enough muscle for those two as is.
 
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
5
Age
39
Location
The Cold North.
#3.

Some steroids can be taken safely. But should only be done so under the supervision of a TRAINED PHYSICIAN. And steroids must only be taken when all the other ways of gaining lean muscle mass have been exhausted. They are a last resort. Newbs shouldnt take steroids.

After all think about it. Whats more satifying: knowing that you worked your ass off to gain the mass you did, or pumping some substance in your body that makes you gain a little extra muscle?

I prefer option 1. Steroids are for those who strive to surpass their limits. Not by some weakling who cant gat his ass in gear and pump the ****ing weight.

Want bigger muscles. Do some squats and deadlifts. Better than steroids and 100% natural. Guaranteed.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Warboss Alex

And as for model looks - I'm afraid if you're destined to be a model, you'd already look like a model, even at 15. Sorry but that's the truth.
Can't say I agree. At 15, I was a fatass. At 16, I was up to 285 lbs. Now, I am 207 lbs, stronger than I was back then, still working on my looks but I can say for sure that they will be modelesque when my fat loss work is done. Here's what I've already done so far:

http://myspace-989.vo.llnwd.net/00242/98/96/242466989_l.jpg
 

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
4,113
Reaction score
29
Superb progress mate! Lose the sideburns though. :p

I actually meant model as in the overall, looks, symmetry, narrow waist, etc.. at least I thought that's what the guy meant.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
I think there are certain ways to train that can really get a man into the shape needed to be a male model, but I'm entirely unwilling to sacrifice core strength for a tiny waist (and end up making it even harder for me to buy jeans, being a large-legged olympic lifter). Ripped waist, yes, but if thick muscle will keep me from being a fashion model, oh well :p
 

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by MetalFortress
I think there are certain ways to train that can really get a man into the shape needed to be a male model, but I'm entirely unwilling to sacrifice core strength for a tiny waist (and end up making it even harder for me to buy jeans, being a large-legged olympic lifter). Ripped waist, yes, but if thick muscle will keep me from being a fashion model, oh well :p
Get large lats to counter large waist.
 
Top