Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 THINGS FOR ALL NEWBIES TO KNOW BEFORE POSTING

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just a good post, it's well appreciated that you guys take the time to write these :)

At times it can be overwhelming and it helps to have people put it so straightforward. Especially since I'm getting more and more serious about actively going after my gains.

Great stuff, keep it up :) :up:

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I appreciate that. Good luck with your fitness goals!

:)

Feel free to ask about any questions you have.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool post manuva, and please ignore tj - he's a very stubborn 70 year old with a back problem.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
My main reason for not taking steroids (because I think there is indeed some bias against them, using cases of health problems from people using 10x too much to discredit ALL use of it) is because they're too costly.

Steroids are useless without food and exercise, and I barely have enough muscle for those two as is.

Reaction score
#3.

Some steroids can be taken safely. But should only be done so under the supervision of a TRAINED PHYSICIAN. And steroids must only be taken when all the other ways of gaining lean muscle mass have been exhausted. They are a last resort. Newbs shouldnt take steroids.

After all think about it. Whats more satifying: knowing that you worked your ass off to gain the mass you did, or pumping some substance in your body that makes you gain a little extra muscle?

I prefer option 1. Steroids are for those who strive to surpass their limits. Not by some weakling who cant gat his ass in gear and pump the ****ing weight.

Want bigger muscles. Do some squats and deadlifts. Better than steroids and 100% natural. Guaranteed.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex

And as for model looks - I'm afraid if you're destined to be a model, you'd already look like a model, even at 15. Sorry but that's the truth.
Can't say I agree. At 15, I was a fatass. At 16, I was up to 285 lbs. Now, I am 207 lbs, stronger than I was back then, still working on my looks but I can say for sure that they will be modelesque when my fat loss work is done. Here's what I've already done so far:

http://myspace-989.vo.llnwd.net/00242/98/96/242466989_l.jpg

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Superb progress mate! Lose the sideburns though. :p

I actually meant model as in the overall, looks, symmetry, narrow waist, etc.. at least I thought that's what the guy meant.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are certain ways to train that can really get a man into the shape needed to be a male model, but I'm entirely unwilling to sacrifice core strength for a tiny waist (and end up making it even harder for me to buy jeans, being a large-legged olympic lifter). Ripped waist, yes, but if thick muscle will keep me from being a fashion model, oh well :p

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
I think there are certain ways to train that can really get a man into the shape needed to be a male model, but I'm entirely unwilling to sacrifice core strength for a tiny waist (and end up making it even harder for me to buy jeans, being a large-legged olympic lifter). Ripped waist, yes, but if thick muscle will keep me from being a fashion model, oh well :p
Get large lats to counter large waist.