"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

10 simple observations regarding pickup success rate

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I have noticed that in some of the threads guys are talking **** again. You know "My **** is bigger than your ****" etc. Except this time they are saying "My game is tighter than your game etc". Well suprise suprise we all seem to have 12" game...

I only have 6" game, but I am lucky enough to have an above average track record in approaching women. When I was 15 or so I spent a year studying what makes women tick, I mean it was what I did for a year as a hobby 1-2 hours a day thinking watching etc. Then I put it into practice. At 16 I was mostly AFC but I have a fearless streak and was DJ even then at times. That was over 15 years ago. I am still AFC more so than most true DJ types but now it is more by choice.

I want to share what I learned for the AFC types here who came looking for some answers.

1) When you approach a woman you have a percentage chance of her being interested. My experience is that the rate is 20-30%(for me) of women I am interested in.


2) The 20-30% is mostly based on your looks/women you attracted to ratio. If you look like top cruise and have low standards you will probalby have a higher rate. But even Tom Cruise probably doesn't clear 80%. If you look like Hugh Grant and have high standards you may still be out of luck (remember he got arrested for using a hooker cause he couldn't get laid in LA with a british accent and decent looks? Trust me he not AFC and he has had better/more tail than all but 1 or 2 guys that read this board neither of which are me)


3) By being on "top of your game" you may pull an extra 1-5% but basically the girl is in to you or not into you in the first 20 sec. Just like a girl you are not attracted to isn't gonna talk you into taking her to the prom no matter how "tight her game"

4) If your sample isn't random you can get much higher/lower percentages. For example if you hit on drunk women at a club you are probably gonna have more luck and if you hit on women who are married its gonna be worse. A lot of guys don't realize how non-random their sample is.

5) Talking to a woman increases your odds from 0 to your 20-30% in the first 1-2 min. After that point most talking is actually hurting you. Its easy to get up to the 20-30 but it is much much much easier to do something that gets you back to 0%. Lack of confidence will blow your 20-30%. Most of being good with women is actually reaching your 20-30% every time. If you are below 20-30% then you need to simplify no complicate your approach.


6) Some AFC guys have much higher rates of success than DJs because they don't approach unless they see the girl flirt with them. Using this approach you can get ~100% success on ~0% of the women pretty easily.


7) Some women cannot say no when faced with a guy asking them for their ph# (any guy). I found it was much better to be aggressive in the talking and then pretty passive on the ph# to avoid women flaking. "Do you give your ph# to strangers" was my staple. The women who give you the ph# after that are pretty serious. Forcing rejection early is part of the DJ thing though most don't force it this early and they call it "nexting"

8) Most guys who are under the impression that they can get any woman they want have an ability to only want the women they can get.

9) Most of DJism is getting your ego ready, your look ready and your body ready. The actualy DJ approaches and alpha male stuff are very subjective to who you approach. Some women don't want an alpha male. Some women will lower their interst in you if they don't see a flaw or nerves when you ask them for ph#. Its pretty much random.

10) Healthy women see through DJ like patterns/sets etc much faster than many guys realize (they may still **** you but they know whats up). Emotionally un-healthy women are very easy to get into bed if you know what type of abuse they are looking for. For me there no real thrill in getting women who can't say no cause they didn't say no to all the guys before you either.


Anyway that is my list. If you look around and you find all the DJs have 12" game don't worry. Its just like HS most of them don't really have 12" game and your 6" game is gonna be just plenty for you to get a nice girl you will be happy with.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I like your analogy of the 12inch game... alot of people that are AFC`s really have an '8inch' game but because they think its only like a 4incher they hold back alot.

I also think that being on top of your game makes an enormous difference. There are the nights where I couldn't pull a girl if I tried, and the others where they are almost flocking in my direction. There are ups and downs it`s only natural.

I would also mention for 10) ... ALL women know that you are trying to bed them from the second you start talking to them. If they see you as a player, it might help it might hurt, really depends on the woman.

Good list.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I've not posted much in the past few weeks. Mainly because I've been busy with work and school.

I've grown tired of some of the nonsense, but I really like this post. It's well thought out and carefully explained.

I've reached a conclusion about whether it's a DJ's "game" or the girls initial interest level that factors into whether a guy gets anywhere with her.

We've read it on the board several times, some of us have even lived it and observed it first hand.

****y funny - an art -because if you are too ****y and not quite funny enough, you may come off as an arrogant jerk.

I've noticed that when girls are "into" you, they laugh more, regardless of whether or not your jokes are really hilarious or just mildly amusing.

I've actually determined that a girl had some interest in me when she laughed at a joke that she had no business laughing at. It just wasn't that funny! Heck, she grabbed my cell out of my hands and typed her number in it. Told me to call her. Too bad she wasn't that terribly cute. But, you know what? I don't care. I'm not doing anything on Tuesdays. I'm always nice to all the ladies, because she may have good looking friends.

Remember, men: We're all different!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Determining if a girl likes you is no hard after chatting with her for 2 minutes...

I like your post/breakdown but the % rate is pretty off, try something like 80-90%
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Put away your calculator. You can't "maximize your success rate" with women based on some mathematical equation. Go talk to girls for a change, you might like it.

No, not pick them up, not try to "maximize success"...just TALK to them.
 
Top