Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 Reasons for how an ugly/average guy with a hot girl

Reaction score
Also take note that you don't really see what's going on in the background with this men. You just see this average or ugly man with this gorgeous woman face value. You don't know if this guy is getting sex or not. I went to my friend's wedding and I found out that if they have honey moon sex then this will be the first time they have had sex since April. Face Value, you just see some chubby bearded hipster with some skinny blonde inflating her value with makeup lol.

1). Money- She is obviously in the relationship for this guy's money- Ex. Donald and Melania Trump

2). She values power & security over looks, money, and status- Some women get tired of getting let down by Chad & Tyrone or are just naturally dominant and want a man that's supportive rather than a provider- Ex. Alexandria Cortez and her husband Riley Roberts

3). The Cleanup Guy- This girl had kids with some Chad or Tyrone and this guy took the lead to be the step daddy for them. Maybe the kids are at home or with a sitter and they are just enjoying time to themselves.

4). Glow Down- This guy was better looking when they first met, but let himself go as the relationship progressed

5). Just be First- This guy met this girl before at an early age and basically entrenched himself with her family and life

6). Race/height maxing- If a girl values race/height more than looks

7). Lifestyle Maxing- This girl only dates guitar players, football players, vegans, emos, Sports bros, social bunnies, etc

8). Inconclusive evidence- You are too blinded by your dry spell to realize this girl and guy are within the same league. In addition, a girl with makeup is going to look 2 points higher than her normal value while the guy could be overdue for a haircut and not wearing the right clothes at the time. In addition, they could just be siblings...cough cough white people lol. They could be on a first date lol. I was able to snag a 9/10 girl from Bumble and everyone at the bar was like dude how did you pull that haha.

9). He was there at the right time- Maybe this girl just got destroyed by some Chad or Tyrone and she decided to give a nice guy a chance for the moment!

10). Social Circle Entrapment- Lets say a guy benefited from 1 or more of the points on the list. Scenario: Ashley breaks up with Conner because she is sick of him cheating on her and breaking her heart. The only decent single guy within her social circle is Adam. Adam might not be the best looking guy, but he's tall, he's always down to party/plan events, and he's a supporting nice guy which contrasts from that @$$hole Conner. Later down the road she realizes Adam is nice, but he doesn't make her pvssy tingle like Conner did. She tries to find an escape route, but Adam is popular with her friends and family and the only hot guys she meets give out obvious fvck boy vibes. Her only options are to break up with Adam and risk declaring war on her social circle and family, cheat on Adam in secret to satisfy her pvssy tingle cravings, find a way to accuse Adam of cheating/abuse to justify leaving, or just accept her fate and deal with it lol.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The most simple explanation is because he believes he is deserving of her and has made her believe it also. Inner confidence will take you further than you know.

Also, she may feel he is better looking than you do. Women have weird things they find attractive about guys I've noticed whereas guys are clueless as to why they find those things attractive.

Pete Davidson as an example. Women love the guy and thinks he is hot. Guys are like huh?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People need to stop wasting their time thinking about this shvt. See a hot girl with an ugly guy?
Should be motivation to go get a hotter girl.
Yes and as someone who genuinely likes OP and wants the best for him, I have to say, dude you seem to be in a rut @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 and I know it happens to all of us from time to time. Either this or your thread about being single at the age of 30, snap out of it man. You are no longer in Nashville and you seem to have a happier life in Texas.

I get it, summers are tough for everyone in most cases. I am going through it myself in Miami where most of the locals are away and you get tourists for a night or two. Just as a friend looking at you for though, some of your stuff lately has been depressing and I know this isn't you.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also take note that you don't really see what's going on in the background with this men. You just see this average or ugly man with this gorgeous woman face value. You don't know if this guy is getting sex or not. I went to my friend's wedding and I found out that if they have honey moon sex then this will be the first time they have had sex since April. Face Value, you just see some chubby bearded hipster with some skinny blonde inflating her value with makeup lol.

1). Money- She is obviously in the relationship for this guy's money- Ex. Donald and Melania Trump

2). She values power & security over looks, money, and status- Some women get tired of getting let down by Chad & Tyrone or are just naturally dominant and want a man that's supportive rather than a provider- Ex. Alexandria Cortez and her husband Riley Roberts

3). The Cleanup Guy- This girl had kids with some Chad or Tyrone and this guy took the lead to be the step daddy for them. Maybe the kids are at home or with a sitter and they are just enjoying time to themselves.

4). Glow Down- This guy was better looking when they first met, but let himself go as the relationship progressed

5). Just be First- This guy met this girl before at an early age and basically entrenched himself with her family and life

6). Race/height maxing- If a girl values race/height more than looks

7). Lifestyle Maxing- This girl only dates guitar players, football players, vegans, emos, Sports bros, social bunnies, etc

8). Inconclusive evidence- You are too blinded by your dry spell to realize this girl and guy are within the same league. In addition, a girl with makeup is going to look 2 points higher than her normal value while the guy could be overdue for a haircut and not wearing the right clothes at the time. In addition, they could just be siblings...cough cough white people lol. They could be on a first date lol. I was able to snag a 9/10 girl from Bumble and everyone at the bar was like dude how did you pull that haha.

9). He was there at the right time- Maybe this girl just got destroyed by some Chad or Tyrone and she decided to give a nice guy a chance for the moment!

10). Social Circle Entrapment- Lets say a guy benefited from 1 or more of the points on the list. Scenario: Ashley breaks up with Conner because she is sick of him cheating on her and breaking her heart. The only decent single guy within her social circle is Adam. Adam might not be the best looking guy, but he's tall, he's always down to party/plan events, and he's a supporting nice guy which contrasts from that @$$hole Conner. Later down the road she realizes Adam is nice, but he doesn't make her pvssy tingle like Conner did. She tries to find an escape route, but Adam is popular with her friends and family and the only hot guys she meets give out obvious fvck boy vibes. Her only options are to break up with Adam and risk declaring war on her social circle and family, cheat on Adam in secret to satisfy her pvssy tingle cravings, find a way to accuse Adam of cheating/abuse to justify leaving, or just accept her fate and deal with it lol.
You forgot the guy that just know how to bang her well.. Like really bang her.
He might be not the most handsome guy, but he knows how to use his third leg well.. :devil:

Reaction score
Yes and as someone who genuinely likes OP and wants the best for him, I have to say, dude you seem to be in a rut @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 and I know it happens to all of us from time to time. Either this or your thread about being single at the age of 30, snap out of it man. You are no longer in Nashville and you seem to have a happier life in Texas.

I get it, summers are tough for everyone in most cases. I am going through it myself in Miami where most of the locals are away and you get tourists for a night or two. Just as a friend looking at you for though, some of your stuff lately has been depressing and I know this isn't you.
yeah, I’m hoping things clear by august but I’m having problems not related to girls right now tbh. I used to love summers as a kid, but they sure do suck as an adult.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I’m hoping things clear by august but I’m having problems not related to girls right now tbh. I used to love summers as a kid, but they sure do suck as an adult.
I am with you bro, same here, it's hell here in Miami. I cold approach 3 sets yesterday in daygame and all were with their boyfriends or husbands nearby. WOOOO BOY! :lol:

Reaction score
I am with you bro, same here, it's hell here in Miami. I cold approach 3 sets yesterday in daygame and all were with their boyfriends or husbands nearby. WOOOO BOY! :lol:
this summer feels like the siege of Leningrad right now. It’s hot as satan’s ballsack, inflation, im over due for a vacation, and work is not being my friend. Hopefully august is where things change for us, but it is the start of hurricane season:rofl:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a decent looking guy with a super hot gf in college. I'd have total strangers ask me at parties, or whatever, what a girl like that was doing with someone like me. I'd tell them it was because I had a big ####. Shut them up every time. Good luck trying to figure out why women pick the men they do.

Reaction score
I was a decent looking guy with a super hot gf in college. I'd have total strangers ask me at parties, or whatever, what a girl like that was doing with someone like me. I'd tell them it was because I had a big ####. Shut them up every time. Good luck trying to figure out why women pick the men they do.
why didn’t things work out?

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re confused because you’ve fallen for Woke propaganda.

Women don’t care about “looks” nearly as much as Gay Men do. It’s not coincidence that men, generally, have been tricked into behaving like homosexuals.

You wax your crack today, soldier?
lol

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, good for you. I like to think everyone should have a hot girl.:lol: I discovered that a lot of schoolmates pvssed their lives away when they tried imposing their toxicity on others in adulthood- maybe women were involved. I sweat my balls in my job and I stunned at how selfish ppl are.