"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

10 Dating Tips - All You need to know!

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
Well folks, over my years of DJing, I have narrowed down all I learned into these 10 great tips. Forget Allen, forget the DJ Bible, forget NLP, forget Gunwith, forget Pook.

Follow the 10 dating tips!


So, I will now type out what I have to say, and may I so humbly suggest that these tips be stickied at the top? (I'm too humble to suggest sosuave delete's everything and sticks these on the homepage...but...anyone else is free to suggest this ;))


Well, now I know you want em, so here they are:














10 Tips for Effective Missionary Dating

1. If she tells you that you are hot...
Tell her God made you hot.

2. If she wants to hold your hand...
Give her a Bible.

3. If she tries to get closer...
Tell her the Holy Spirit is wooing her.

4. If she asks to pay for dinner...
Remind her that Jesus also paid a debt He did not owe!

5. If she reaches her arm around you...
Tell her that nobody will ever be as close to you as Jesus is.

6. If she tries to kiss you...
Remind her that a kiss killed your Savior.

7. If she asks to come inside...
Ask her if she has asked Jesus to come inside her heart.

8. If she tells you she loves you...
Tell her that Jesus loves her.

9. If she gets angry that you won't put out...
Clarify to her that W.W.J.D. does NOT mean "Who would Jesus Do."

10. After you dump her...
Tell her that Jesus Christ will never leave or forsake her.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Comming from a family of hardcore christians....


That was hilarious, and exactally what my fam would want me to do.
 

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
that was outright disappointing. Other than the "Jesus" part, ok, dammit, this was just lame... this won't get you any chics at all. And if it did get you any chics, it would be the kind that won't fukk at all. I want to fukk MAN!!! F-U-K-K
 

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
Originally posted by the_great_gaia
that was outright disappointing. Other than the "Jesus" part, ok, dammit, this was just lame... this won't get you any chics at all. And if it did get you any chics, it would be the kind that won't fukk at all. I want to fukk MAN!!! F-U-K-K
i see some people on this site are gullible...
 

100

New Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
look behind u!
In a way, this is spiritual, this is telling you who you are. You are God. Jesus is part of you.

That's another way of looking at christianity. Works wonders with confidence :D

BTW, drink responsibly :cool:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
hehe, I took this from http://www.datetosave.com

Thats a funny website. They even sell thongs with Jesus's picture over the cooch!

I can just imagine pulling down someones pants and seeing Jesus peer back at me...

WHAT THA FAUCK!

:eek:

This is my favorite part on that website:

"thanks to Jeff for the cool pictures and setting up the store. He was my 3rd missionary date. I don't love him anymore, but Jesus still does"

:D
 
Top