Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

#1 What do I say to her when she asks if she just another girl?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the context.

Reassure her but don't take it seriously if she's worried.

Joke around and tease her if she's not being serious about it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the context.
I Agree. Need more context. But It is an opportunity to make her qualify herself a little bit, and compliment things about her you want her do more or more enthusiastically.

"No you are more than Just another girl. You have a great sense of humor and smell good"
"No you are an enigma. I 'm still try to figure you out and see the WHOLE you. "
"No I'm still getting to know you. I don't think you can truly know someone after only 2,3,4 dates..."

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
How long you been with her?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No you are more than Just another girl. You have a great sense of humor and smell good"
"No you are an enigma. I 'm still try to figure you out and see the WHOLE you. "
"No I'm still getting to know you. I don't think you can truly know someone after only 2,3,4 dates..."
Way too complicated... Sometimes its just easy to say "ye I'm see others..."
In the end its not like you need to explain anything to her about your connections to other people as you are not exclusive anyway..

If she cannot except that, well than that is her issue and not yours.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to reverse engineer this question, because what she's saying is not what she means, directly or indirectly.

Actions speak louder than words, always, the fact that this person is in possession of your time, yet still had the gall to ask this... It's not a good look for you, she's basically asking you if your time is important to you and the mere fact that she is asking, like oof, it's not good dude, you might be doormat status here, so you need to assert yourself or these questions are going to continue.

Everyone who told you to say Yes, I lean towards being that direct here, because when you really examine it, this question is utter disrespect on your game. Don't lean into the 'Time' angle, if you say "Well, am I with them or with you?" your just setting yourself up for failure. Your too available.

Dont lean onto the time angle, lean into her emotions and make your answer invoke something within her.

Leave her feeling like at any minute your gonna ghost, she's making it sound like at any minute your gonna go full face hugger stage 5 clinger, in fact, ghost her, don't even answer lmfao

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's coming from a place of insecurity, this is a comfort sh1t-test. I'd just say that you're getting back in the dating field and that she's the first/only one you're talking to or seeing.

If she can't deal with that, she's too damn insecure.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love when they do this. It assures you they know you're ****ing around or that you're a nice catch. I don't usually answer it seriously, and the girls often will make humor themselves to deal with it. "I'm just another number, am I?" I just laugh and don't even pursue it. Not worth it.