"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

1 month

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
made it to 1 month with my girlfriend.

whats some good ideas of a small gift i could give her? something unique...
but not overly expensive..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

fukuy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
ya, aint give the bi*ch nothing or they'll disrespect ya
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I dont know i think she would appreciate something small. Something just to show her that you like her and are happy with how the first month went. Knowing what to get her now thats a different story. Its something that you would have to pick up on that she likes.
 

kixs

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
SI, Europe
If you're happy with her and it seems so :) Then I belive you sould buy her a little something ( $5 ) , nothing much, just to show that you remember the moment you seal the deal ;)

Sometimes there is a confussion when the two become a couple. I belive the beginning is on the day of the first kiss. ;)

take care!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Something to take notice is just because you buy a girl a gift or do something nice for her doesnt make you AFC. You do it out of respect for her, and kindness just because you feel she has earned it. If things are going really good in a relationship, there should be no reason why doing some like that would make you seem desparate. If anything, thinking that shell disrespect you, or youll lose her because you do something nice for her shows you have no confidence in yourself as part of the relationship. No confidence will surely make you lose a woman.
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
One thing I always like to do with the girls I'm with is give them a mix tape. Go through the inventory of songs on your computer and pick the ones that most remind you of her, burn it, put a little design on it or something and label it, then give it to her. It's that easy.

I've done this with the past few girls I've been with and they've absolutely loved it.

thecraftylefty
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Dude, don't listen to guys that say "NOTHING" to appear "MANLY" that is pathetic. Just don't go overbored..small and simple. A simple hidden note with c+f will help. Or maybe something like walking to some park and then pick out a flower that you saw earlier in the day/or days ahead and give it to her. Stuff like that melts girls dude, trust me.
 

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
You'll freak her out if you go overboard, best thing...do something nice, maybe even really nice...and then towards the end, casually mention that it's been a month since you've been out, that'll make her go ga-ga...if you give her a gift just for it, it might come off a bit odd.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

fukuy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
give her a three some. That would show how innovative and spontaneous you are :) All bi*chese love it.
 
Top