touma.akagi
Senior Don Juan
"Brunna?" IDK if it's just the angle in the second image but she looks like Helga Lovekaty
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No, not Helga, but thanks for the tip to add to my p0rn stash!"Brunna?" IDK if it's just the angle in the second image but she looks like Helga Lovekaty
huh? helga is extremely skinny"Brunna?" IDK if it's just the angle in the second image but she looks like Helga Lovekaty
If you have no money and no woman, then you'd choose the money!I understand both sides. When you have money, you want women. When you have women, you want money. It's like how women can get sex anytime so they want money. Guys who are successful want women. Luckily there are a lot of women like her that are attracted to success. You just have to find them.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
....and best of all, you can have her for $ 60.00 They have a whole bunch of them working on Dufferin/Eglington in my town.bro her ass is not fake. Look at the difference
obvious fake ass with chicken legs. No muscle shape to it
![]()
brunna's amazing fit body
![]()
her whole body is ridiculously perfect
money doesn't make you happyIf you have no money and no woman, then you'd choose the money!
You really honestly believe it's possible to segment women from money? I tried that and I got divorced by my ex-wife. It doesn't work in the real world. If it did, then I'd still be married. There is no such thing as a loyal woman. Women's loyalty extends to how your pocket-book is.money doesn't make you happy
I can buy absolutely anything I want and I'm nowhere near happy, meanwhile the guy with the hot, loyal awesome girlfriend making 30k is way more happy than me
I have money and a woman, and I'd still choose the money.If you have no money and no woman, then you'd choose the money!