"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

1 million cash or a girlfriend who looks like this and is very loyal

???

  • girl

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • money

    Votes: 32 91.4%

  • Total voters
    35

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
"Brunna?" IDK if it's just the angle in the second image but she looks like Helga Lovekaty
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Putting the vagina on a pedestal again. Lose this mindset. Even banging the same hot chick vagina gets boring after a while. I am currently banging a hb9 and a hb7. The Hb9 is boring in the sack, the hb7 is an animal. Give me the million.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I understand both sides. When you have money, you want women. When you have women, you want money. It's like how women can get sex anytime so they want money. Guys who are successful want women. Luckily there are a lot of women like her that are attracted to success. You just have to find them.
If you have no money and no woman, then you'd choose the money!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
bro her ass is not fake. Look at the difference


obvious fake ass with chicken legs. No muscle shape to it







brunna's amazing fit body





her whole body is ridiculously perfect
....and best of all, you can have her for $ 60.00 They have a whole bunch of them working on Dufferin/Eglington in my town.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
If you have no money and no woman, then you'd choose the money!
money doesn't make you happy

I can buy absolutely anything I want and I'm nowhere near happy, meanwhile the guy with the hot, loyal awesome girlfriend making 30k is way more happy than me
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
money doesn't make you happy

I can buy absolutely anything I want and I'm nowhere near happy, meanwhile the guy with the hot, loyal awesome girlfriend making 30k is way more happy than me
You really honestly believe it's possible to segment women from money? I tried that and I got divorced by my ex-wife. It doesn't work in the real world. If it did, then I'd still be married. There is no such thing as a loyal woman. Women's loyalty extends to how your pocket-book is.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
Top