Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 million cash or a girlfriend who looks like this and is very loyal

???

• girl

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • money

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Speak for yourself bigdave, I have no problem getting hot girls, been doing it since middle school. So if you feel like your not capable of pulling hot women then that's your own lack of confidence, also, any guy in there right mind would take the mill, unless there already rich.

Any guy(not you as you claim) can always have the opportunity to get a hot girl, unfortunately most people will never come across a million dollars, and you mentioned saving for 15 years? Tomorrow is not promised to no one so that's not something to really bank on.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Speak for yourself bigdave, I have no problem getting hot girls, been doing it since middle school. So if you feel like your not capable of pulling hot women then that's your own lack of confidence, also, any guy in there right mind would take the mill, unless there already rich.
stop bullsh*tting, you've never been with anybody anywhere near the girl in the original post. She has probably the hottest body of any woman I've ever seen

Any guy(not you as you claim) can always have the opportunity to get a hot girl, unfortunately most people will never come across a million dollars, and you mentioned saving for 15 years? Tomorrow is not promised to no one so that's not something to really bank on.
regular hot girl =/= a true 10/10. A regular hot girl is very very hard to date - a true 10/10 like that is nearly impossible

For what it's worth, I've been making 100K since 23 and 150K since 24. I'm 29 now and I have a net worth of around 400-500K. I'm going to have my house paid for next year. After that, I'll be stuffing 50K a year into a mutual fund. I predict I'll be a millionaire by the time I'm 35 so basically 12 years. Then again, that's me making 150-180K in a cheap area, which is very very rare

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
stop bullsh*tting, you've never been with anybody anywhere near the girl in the original post. She has probably the hottest body of any woman I've ever seen

regular hot girl =/= a true 10/10. A regular hot girl is very very hard to date - a true 10/10 like that is nearly impossible

For what it's worth, I've been making 100K since 23 and 150K since 24. I'm 29 now and I have a net worth of around 400-500K. I'm going to have my house paid for next year. After that, I'll be stuffing 50K a year into a mutual fund. I predict I'll be a millionaire by the time I'm 35 so basically 12 years. Then again, that's me making 150-180K in a cheap area, which is very very rare
My point was I have no trouble dating/banging hot girls because I'm a hot guy myself so I would rather have that mill lol, 8s and 9s have always been in my ballpark. So why would I turn down a million dollars just to date a hot girl when I can do that anyway, I may never touch a mill in my life though.

Someone who has a scarcity mentality who can't get a hot girlfriend might turn down the mill lol

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My point was I have no trouble dating/banging hot girls because I'm a hot guy myself so I would rather have that mill lol, 8s and 9s have always been in my ballpark. So why would I turn down a million dollars just to date a hot girl when I can do that anyway, I may never touch a mill in my life though.

Someone who has a scarcity mentality who can't get a hot girlfriend might turn down the mill lol
money is overrated anyways

I come from an immigrant working class family. My dad made 30K growing up. Now I can buy absolutely anything I want, go wherever I want and I'm still not that happy...

having a beautiful girlfriend like that who is everything I want would make me so much happier

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
money is overrated anyways

I come from an immigrant working class family. My dad made 30K growing up. Now I can buy absolutely anything I want, go wherever I want and I'm still not that happy...

having a beautiful girlfriend like that who is everything I want would make me so much happier
You can get a girl like that, If I believe you can why don't you?

Hell, all the money you got you can buy a hot girl like that lol

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every single thread from this tool is complaining about how he can't get girls. If you can't get hot chicks, you make that much money and are single? Be a sugar daddy then, jeez, stop complaining and go live life. Do you honestly believe a chick like that will ever be loyal to you? to anyone? she doesn't have to be, until she hits like mid 40s, she has options all day long. options means lack of loyalty. she's been told her entire life most likely, she's gorgeous, anyone would be lucky to have her, blah, blah, blah. she's been taught that her crap don't stink. that mentality is baked into the mix, there's most likely no changing it at this point. so assuming that, no way she's going to be loyal to anyone. if a better option presents itself, she's going that direction. stop fretting over it and live life. if you could sugar her up for a bit and enjoy her, do it if you have the extra dough. if you don't, move on and enjoy what you call some regular chicks.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You can get a girl like that, If I believe you can why don't you?

Hell, all the money you got you can buy a hot girl like that lol
Any girl like that gets hit on 235803258205823028350258 times a day. How in god's green earth could I pick her up?

Half the guys hitting on her are likely 9-10/10s. I'm about a 7.5 on a good day. Yea I make great money but so do plenty of the chads hitting on her

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Any girl like that gets hit on 235803258205823028350258 times a day. How in god's green earth could I pick her up?

Half the guys hitting on her are likely 9-10/10s. I'm about a 7.5 on a good day. Yea I make great money but so do plenty of the chads hitting on her
Majority of the guys hitting on her are weak beta males that she knows she can run all over, be the man that's different from the rest of the herd, women are attracted predominantly to a man's behavior and how he carries himself around her.

If you have a attractive personality then you can get any girl you want, at least that's what you should believe, much better than the belief system your working with now

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Majority of the guys hitting on her are weak beta males that she knows she can run all over, be the man that's different from the rest of the herd, women are attracted predominantly to a man's behavior and how he carries himself around her.

If you have a attractive personality then you can get any girl you want, at least that's what you should believe, much better than the belief system your working with now
I mostly go after women in my own league and slightly below, that's excruciatingly difficult by itself

I can't imagine how hard it is going after 9s and 10s

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure this will be a waste of my breath, but I'll say it anyway, take it from an old man. Dave, you're in the prime of your life right now. If you see some woman that strikes your fancy, go take a risk, forget the excuses. This is your time, you're at your peak right now, don't waste it.

Regarding the poll again, I'd take the money all day long. By the time I was tired of the girl, I'd still have some of that million left for fun money. Besides, that girl you picked out looks like a muscleboud freak to me. With fake boobs. It's good for a girl to be fit, but she should be soft, not hard. If I need a female security guard, I guess I'd hire her.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure this will be a waste of my breath, but I'll say it anyway, take it from an old man. Dave, you're in the prime of your life right now. If you see some woman that strikes your fancy, go take a risk, forget the excuses. This is your time, you're at your peak right now, don't waste it.

Regarding the poll again, I'd take the money all day long. By the time I was tired of the girl, I'd still have some of that million left for fun money. Besides, that girl you picked out looks like a muscleboud freak to me. With fake boobs. It's good for a girl to be fit, but she should be soft, not hard. If I need a female security guard, I guess I'd hire her.
I think she is insanely hot

I'm guessing you're not into working out so it doesn't appeal to you. For those of us who are heavily into working out, she is ungodly hot. I love everything about her - the eyes, the smile, the hair, olive skin, ass, legs, thighs, calves, waist, everything

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're not into working out so it doesn't appeal to you
Ha, nice attempt at a passive aggressive jab. I've been into working out since before you were born. Sonny.

However, I don't think that really affects your tastes in women. Men should be muscular. Women should not, although they should be in good shape. Neither changes the fact that I think your girl looks freakish. Everybody here has different taste in women though, so that's not a big thing. Few here will agree on what constitutes an HB8 or 9 (I don't believe in 10s).

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Ha, nice attempt at a passive aggressive jab. I've been into working out since before you were born. Sonny.
was not a jab at all, just being honest. Most of the time, guys who don't like super fit women are not into working out. I posted a thread about her on bodybuilding.com and nearly everybody agreed she is perfection

However, I don't think that really affects your tastes in women. Men should be muscular. Women should not, although they should be in good shape. Neither changes the fact that I think your girl looks freakish. Everybody here has different taste in women though, so that's not a big thing. Few here will agree on what constitutes an HB8 or 9 (I don't believe in 10s).
her muscles make her look extra feminine (thick thighs, wide hips and huge ass = all feminine traits).

I don't like fitness models who look like this

she is not feminine looking at all, notice the huge difference

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like this thread is becoming bigdave's blog of fantasy women. Amongst the chatter/complaining about "I have money but no women like me. Except all the ones that I turn down because they don't look like this".

Seriously self-fulfilling prophecy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time, guys who don't like super fit women are not into working out
I'd say most SoSuavers work out - the first thing they tell you here is "get in the gym". But my impression is that the consensus on this thread is that girl looks fake. I mean, she IS fake, it's not even up for debate. This is a problem with women get too lean and muscular - they lose their breasts and they end up having to get implants.

By the way, I see nothing wrong with that blonde you posted. She looks like a young Cameron Diaz.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, I see nothing wrong with that blonde you posted. She looks like a young Cameron Diaz.

wait, you're kidding right???? She has no ass, no hips. Shoulders wider than hips, face looks very masculine, body shape looks very masculine. Brunna's face and body both look extremely feminine, way more feminine than the blonde.

men, people's tastes are weird as hell

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would you take?

If you take the girl, she will be extremely loyal to you under any circumstance

no brainer for me - the girl all day long. It's not that hard to make money. 99.99% of men will never touch anything this hot/perfect
This is obviously an Armenian-heritage gal; she looks a bit like Kimmie Kardashian. The Armenian women I've seen in Adler (Sochi), Russia have this look, which is great on young gals, but they get overly voluptuous as they age.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
This is obviously an Armenian-heritage gal; she looks a bit like Kimmie Kardashian. The Armenian women I've seen in Adler (Sochi), Russia have this look, which is great on young gals, but they get overly voluptuous as they age.
she's brazilian

her face has Brazilian features. I'm very good at spotting Armenian features and she does not have them

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait, you're kidding right???? She has no ass, no hips. Shoulders wider than hips, face looks very masculine, body shapd looks very masculine
She's not the greatest woman on the planet by any means, but she's aight. I'd bang her before your Kardashian woman. You just don't like her cuz she's white.