Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 hour on the phone. What next?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is to let you know how the situation has evolved.

Instead of giving her no reply, I followed EyeBRollin's advice of texting her: "Let’s save our conversation for the date." She again accused me of pressuring her, and added that our date may take some time to occur and that meanwhile we may loose contact with each other.

I responded with: "Whether or not our date takes long to occur only depends on your degree of interest."

She replied saying that I am being imposing and that she fears what comes next as an imposition to continue talking.

This time I shall not give her any reply.
Advice from the old lady:

She is stonewalling you (and blaming you too...not nice)...

You give her a compliance test. You say something like “No worries. My calendar is already booked through the weekend. Best of luck.”

Ive seen my player buddies throw compliance tests at women with eye opening success.

Ive seen them say “That’s nice & all but I’m not interested in a pen pal. I will engage the other ladies I’m in contact with. If you change your mind later I will see what my calendar looks like. Good luck”

If she says “You are pressuring me, Blah blah blah...”. You say this: “My time is valuable. I prefer to enjoy it with someone who is interested in meeting in person. You seem much too timid and that’s a turn off.”

Use some of those and see what happens. You’ll find when you become willing to dismiss suddenly your value goes up.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

She is stonewalling you (and blaming you too...not nice)...

You give her a compliance test. You say something like “No worries. My calendar is already booked through the weekend. Best of luck.”

Ive seen my player buddies throw compliance tests at women with eye opening success.

Ive seen them say “That’s nice & all but I’m not interested in a pen pal. I will engage the other ladies I’m in contact with. If you change your mind later I will see what my calendar looks like. Good luck”

If she says “You are pressuring me, Blah blah blah...”. You say this: “My time is valuable. I prefer to enjoy it with someone who is interested in meeting in person. You seem much too timid and that’s a turn off.”

Use some of those and see what happens. You’ll find when you become willing to dismiss suddenly your value goes up.
I agree with your post and I have used all of these things with some success.

At the end of the day it depends on many things IMO, interest being at the top of that list. If there is low interest, none will work.

If a woman says something about pressuring her I assume she likes to play the victim card. I would give zero response to that and leave her wondering on read.

Lastly, telling a chick "no problem. I'll pursue what I have going on with other women in my life. Change your mind, let me know and I'll check my schedule then" can and will work as long as the man isn't faking it. Can't fake abundance. Somehow women see right through a guy faking it.