Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1-900-Lines

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend... I can't write this without cringing hard.

I have a friend, I met awhile ago, felt bad for him and figured I could set him on the correct path with a little bit of game know how. This was nearly 6 years ago.

Some people are beyond help.

My friend has now told me that he intends to find love over the 'chat lines' that you see on TV. His dad gave him this advice after his dad (also a loser) 'met' a woman on the chat who talked freely about masturbation and using a dildo on herself, they haven't met in person of course... but there's no need to do all this stuff that FuzzX was talking about. When theirs hot horny women a phone call away.

Now the son is going to attempt to 'find love' using the same method. He thinks that I was trying to trick him into improving himself and travelling abroad for women when he could have just met a local woman the whole time, "besides women from other races aren't WHITE". This guy is approaching 40, never had a gf and is totally clueless in regards to social interactions. I set him up with 2 women who politely blocked him after a few weeks citing that they "NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN". He essentially quizzed them on their involvement with the communist party (because they're Asians) and explained to them why they have 'no rights' :rolleyes:.... they were two Chinese heiresses. He has a minimum wage job, no money in the bank and smokes pot on his days off, also fat. I set it all up for him, all he had to do was be nice, flirt and jump a flight, this was 2 years ago. He asked the two girls I set him up with about their 'kinks' within a few days and told them he is a habitual pot smoker. My friend thinks he's a conservative but really he just regurgitates stuff he sees online and whatever happens to be trending at the moment. I feel like this might be why Aliens don't land and hand us off life changing technology, we would just become clueless space losers. He is bitter at the 'feminists' for doing this to him and how Western women's standards "are just too high". While this may be true, he is just looking for an excuse, he doesn't actually know any of this through trial and error. Not to mention, I would have to side with the women on this one. If this is what the average Western woman is dating, then I can understand their high standards.

Now he's convinced himself that Plenty Of Fish and this phone chat (I think it's Quest Chat) are the way to go because on QC you can apparently leave a profile without a picture. I asked him what woman in their right mind says to herself "I want to meet some weird local rando on a phone 'party line' that has no job, no money, is completely out of shape and can't hold a conversation for marriage". He says he doesn't mind dating an older woman 10+ years his senior [He's been on 3 dates I think, all of them ended up friendzoning]. Any older and she might need a walker.

At this point, I'm abandoning this ship. There are some people, some men, that will never be fixed. The amount of laziness on his part is staggering. I can't even begin to describe the number of times I've advised him on a separate path. I hate to see men flounder in the dating pool but he'd have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and even then, it would be a stretch. I'm not the only one who has given him a reality check though. The guy I work with is super successful with women [natural alpha], is ripped and well educated, doesn't know game. He told my friend just to hit the gym and maybe take a few classes or something. I don't know what would make a person this stubborn and lazy. He sees what I have and what my work colleague is able to get and yet still denies the methodology, preferring to revert back to 'nice guy' stuff.... after YEARS of 'de-programming'.

Last edited:

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point, I'm abandoning this ship. There are some people, some men, that will never be fixed. The amount of laziness on his part is staggering. I can't even begin to describe the number of times I've advised him on a separate path. I hate to see men flounder in the dating pool but he'd have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and even then, it would be a stretch. I'm not the only one who has given him a reality check though. The guy I work with is super successful with women [natural alpha], is ripped and well educated, doesn't know game. He told my friend just to hit the gym and maybe take a few classes or something. I don't know what would make a person this stubborn and lazy. He sees what I have and what my work colleague is able to get and yet still denies the methodology, preferring to revert back to 'nice guy' stuff.... after YEARS of 'de-programming'.
There's something I learned from hanging out in the recovery community for the past few years. You cannot help someone who does not want to be helped.

Look at the stories of the people in here who have become red pilled. Without exception, we have all had some rock bottom moment where we have had enough. We became willing to change and took actions of our own accord and sought help, whether through books, youtube PUAs or this forum.

It's not helpful to assume that some people will never be fixed. In my experience the best way to help people like this is to let them carry on until they have a painful enough experience that they become teachable. When they ask for help. Tell them what you did to get better. If they wants to get better they will do those things. No need to hold their hand, set them up on dates, or anything else. Show them how you did it and see if they pick it up and run with it.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something I learned from hanging out in the recovery community for the past few years. You cannot help someone who does not want to be helped.

Look at the stories of the people in here who have become red pilled. Without exception, we have all had some rock bottom moment where we have had enough. We became willing to change and took actions of our own accord and sought help, whether through books, youtube PUAs or this forum.

It's not helpful to assume that some people will never be fixed. In my experience the best way to help people like this is to let them carry on until they have a painful enough experience that they become teachable. When they ask for help. Tell them what you did to get better. If they wants to get better they will do those things. No need to hold their hand, set them up on dates, or anything else. Show them how you did it and see if they pick it up and run with it.
Well I think that's probably the best course of action. It's difficult to watch someone fail when you know the answer, especially a friend. However, arriving at that answer on their own is probably more satisfying than having it told to you. I used to hang out with a group of guys who were rock bottom people abroad and we had all sort of arrived at the same conclusion and ended up where we did. My friend has never had the experience of seeking out a different avenue and he is getting older, perhaps he will be too old by the time that happens and joint he ForeverAlone community. I just don't want him going on a killing spree, left to his own devices. He is currently an incel and an angry one, however, I do understand your point though and during COVID, it's not like he can actually go out and meet anyone anyway. My advice is certainly not appreciated at this point and seems to anger him, where he thinks I'm trying to trick him into something... although I couldn't imagine what?!? It would be different if I was single or my wife was a ***** or a fat pig or something but he can see the evidence before him. So I'm wondering what his thought process is? I have laid out the steps required to attain such a thing, why will this entity not take them before it's too late?

I mistakenly confused the Jordan Peterson crowd with PUAs. I believe that the Men's Rights movement gained steam after the PUA movement in the late 90's, however the generation after seemed to have missed the point altogether.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have a friend... I can't write this without cringing hard.

I have a friend, I met awhile ago, felt bad for him and figured I could set him on the correct path with a little bit of game know how. This was nearly 6 years ago.

Some people are beyond help.

My friend has now told me that he intends to find love over the 'chat lines' that you see on TV. His dad gave him this advice after his dad (also a loser) 'met' a woman on the chat who talked freely about masturbation and using a dildo on herself, they haven't met in person of course... but there's no need to do all this stuff that FuzzX was talking about. When theirs hot horny women a phone call away.

Now the son is going to attempt to 'find love' using the same method. He thinks that I was trying to trick him into improving himself and travelling abroad for women when he could have just met a local woman the whole time, "besides women from other races aren't WHITE". This guy is approaching 40, never had a gf and is totally clueless in regards to social interactions. I set him up with 2 women who politely blocked him after a few weeks citing that they "NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN". He essentially quizzed them on their involvement with the communist party (because they're Asians) and explained to them why they have 'no rights' :rolleyes:.... they were two Chinese heiresses. He has a minimum wage job, no money in the bank and smokes pot on his days off, also fat. I set it all up for him, all he had to do was be nice, flirt and jump a flight, this was 2 years ago. He asked the two girls I set him up with about their 'kinks' within a few days and told them he is a habitual pot smoker. My friend thinks he's a conservative but really he just regurgitates stuff he sees online and whatever happens to be trending at the moment. I feel like this might be why Aliens don't land and hand us off life changing technology, we would just become clueless space losers. He is bitter at the 'feminists' for doing this to him and how Western women's standards "are just too high". While this may be true, he is just looking for an excuse, he doesn't actually know any of this through trial and error. Not to mention, I would have to side with the women on this one. If this is what the average Western woman is dating, then I can understand their high standards.

Now he's convinced himself that Plenty Of Fish and this phone chat (I think it's Quest Chat) are the way to go because on QC you can apparently leave a profile without a picture. I asked him what woman in their right mind says to herself "I want to meet some weird local rando on a phone 'party line' that has no job, no money, is completely out of shape and can't hold a conversation for marriage". He says he doesn't mind dating an older woman 10+ years his senior [He's been on 3 dates I think, all of them ended up friendzoning]. Any older and she might need a walker.

Didn't think 900 numbers were still around. You should get him the 40 Year Old Virgin movie to watch.. He might like it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fvck it...he should just call Jenny and tell her he got her number off the wall...

867-5309.