"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

“The rarest infield in the world “

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
598
Reaction score
289
Age
42
Look what I found :D
I like the comment section “rarest infield in the world “ :rofl:

Probably in Romania..
love the cheesy music too.

 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,080
Reaction score
4,898
Nice kino demonstration by Zan
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
598
Reaction score
289
Age
42
Zan makes me laugh.
His Arts Amorta YT channel has about 100+ videos of his seduction philosophy and talks
“ The Art Of Beauty “
, “The beauty song”
“balancing your inner warrior and lover” etc

Truth is …. he’s just very handsome.:rofl:

Same story with Brent Smith.

 
Last edited:
Joined
May 20, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
20
Age
46
Zan makes me laugh.
His Arts Amorta YT channel has about 100+ videos of his seduction philosophy and talks
“ The Art Of Beauty “
, “The beauty song”
“balancing your inner warrior and lover” etc

Truth is …. he’s just very handsome.:rofl:
I've met Zan in real life long ago. He seemed a nice person, but also a bit...simple? And I also got the impression he isn't too genuine - he was nice, but it didn't feel too deep or meaningful - just a "casual" niceness to everybody.

From what I saw, despite his looks, he didn't make a great impression on girls. Perhaps because he was nice and sweet to the point of being cheesy and not being taken seriously, not being perceived as a genuine person?

I think his LTR is Romanian - which really says a lot - many Western seduction coaches can't get a hot woman in their home countries, so they get one from "easier" regions like Eastern Europe, Latin America, etc.

I find it even more hillarious - he's was not doing that great even with his good looks. :rofl:

And yes, him recording dozens of videos, writing a book, etc etc and other men listening to it, treating him as a "guru" is funny.

I don't find his ideas bad - many women enjoy romance, nice atmosphere, etc - but I think he overcomplicates it and goes too far in that direction. He unnecessarily makes it sound like it requires some kind of deeper philosophy, ideology, spirituality... :rolleyes:

In Poland, in the 70s/80s there was a country-wide famous seducer-criminal, Jerzy Kalibabka. He was seducing women and stealing jewelry and money from them, "borrowing" money, etc. He reputedly stole the equivalent of around 3.8 millions contemporary USD dollars. His successes were confirmed by the legal system, because he was prosecuted and sentenced for 15 years of prison. He stayed in prison for almost 10 years, then got out and despite being widely known as a criminal seducer, he still managed to seduce a model and had kids with her. :)

Why am I mentioning Kalibabka in a thread about Zan? Because Kalibabka was also using a "romantic" style. And he was obviously not a deep, spiritual person - he was a ruthless criminal. My point is that Zan is telling people a lot of unnecessary spiritual/ideological stuff, while in reality the "romantic style" can work very well without any kind of "spirituality".

BTW If you're interested in Kalibabka, you can read about him below - it's in Polish, but you can use a translator:



A video with parts where he is interviewed in prison (turn on subtitles + translation to English):

 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
598
Reaction score
289
Age
42
That’s very interesting @CharmingPsychopath i’ll definitely give it a watch :up:
Was Jerzy also fronting as a high statu$ guy ..a la the Tindler Swinder?

Zan does occasionally give some good tips.
But then I watched a video of him saying “I’m a terrible coach with students” (what??) and also “ I’m very dirty and direct with women” (what??) which made me reconsider.

this video has good advice re conversation, making statements vs asking questions. using assertive language ,’ I statements ‘etc is solid stuff imo.

 

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,629
Reaction score
2,129
Age
42
Location
Europe
I think his LTR is Romanian - which really says a lot - many Western seduction coaches can't get a hot woman in their home countries, so they get one from "easier" regions like Eastern Europe, Latin America, etc.
She's about 26yrs younger than him and she's an architect. They got together when she was about 22 and she was a very pretty girl so I'd say he hit the jackpot (youth + looks + smarts).
Also, you have to consider that the video in OP was filmed in London and he was about 50yrs old at that time. Why would a Canadian 50yrs old 'seduction coach' with not much to his name other than the clothes on his back be successful with women +20yrs younger?
 
Top