"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

“Physically fit”

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I have noticed that as well.



A 5'5" guy I know has said something similar. When he is heftier (not necessarily bulk muscle), he pulls more than when he is lighter.
I will agree with this. I am 5' 8" and about 180-185 lbs when in peak condition but I seem to do better around 195-205 lbs in terms of women.

Part of this is due to lifting extremely heavy weight for a long period of time(powerlifting weight) I have an exceptionally muscular base that doesn't go anywhere. I stopped working out for almost a year at one point due to surgery and injuries and literally still had massive shoulders, chest and back. Wasn't as solid but the size was still there.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
At 5’7 and an ectomorph, I pull better during bulk season. I’m around 170 lbs whole bulking, 160-165 while cutting. I look aesthetically better at the lighter weight, but pull less women. Go figure.
Same...I am a cross between an endo and mesomorph with very broad shoulders/chest and have noticed when I am between 195-205 lbs I do better than when I am 180-185 lbs.

Why? I have no idea. However even if I get up to 210-215 lbs I have women tell me I am muscular so I am lucky in that I can carry quite a bit of extra weight well due to having a large frame.
 
Top