Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I wasn’t sure if our date was still on”

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Sometimes women say this stuff because you aren't being an orbiter and/or you're not sexy enough. IOW, she thinks she can do better. Now enter the judge.

Some guys wont agree with me but this is my opinion:

Most things here are opinionated, but dealing with a woman who flaked on you is a mixed bag. Some say delete them, some say the opposite. Some even say flake on them first. I say give 1 strike.

If you are her best option, she will show up. IDC if you text her in between setting the date and the actual date or not. With some women, a little texting and rapport building is good and it helps. With some it doesnt matter. I tend to think the busier the chick is, the better you are off to set the date and show up.

Show up if you 100% know she's there only. Never forget that you're always in competition for any girl you talk to. A lot of times it's about timing. You may have been better off approaching on June 10th instead of September 18th. And she would easily show up for a date with Dwayne Johnson, Jason Momoa, Steph Curry, Hugh Jackman, Drake, Lebron James, and Elon Musk. Would any guy here forget they had a date with Shakira, Sofia Vergara, Halle Berry, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or Kim Kardashian? Especially if you knew you'd be smashing that night? None of your asses would forget.

As long as your texting isnt needy or seems like an interview, it doesnt matter if you text a little bit in between.

It all boils down to what new guys she met after you and what she's looking for i.e. sex, free dinner, IG followers, orbiters, gay male friends, onlyfans subscribers, a boyfriend, a car note payment, an emotional tampon (cuz Tyrone destroyed her bootyhole), free car repairs, hedge trimming (not between her legs), a beta simp provider, etc.

Low interest women flake. High interest women show up.

Second place is still first loser. Being ignored, the backup guy, or friendzoned...whichever of these is the best case scenario is anybody's guess.

99% of the time a woman flakes because she thinks another dude is a better option.

And the other 1% is a legit excuse, okay now I'm reaching. It only takes one event or emotional change on the girl's part to cause a flake i.e. her ex comes to town, Chad and Enrique spoke with her, John wants to fly her to Paris or do a Beverly Hills shopping spree. Or one action or inaction to make the girl flake i.e.Text too much = simp. Text too little = disinterested and moved on.

The only 2 acceptable responses to a woman who texts you that she cant make it is 1.) OK 2.) No response at all.

I don't recommend OK because you're approving her bad behavior. Worse yet, you're accepting a standard of disrespect while Tyrone disrespects her bootyhole. No response is better (and doesn't make you seem butthurt). Well, not that she cares about you. Otherwise she woulda showed up. Women have more options than men always, for sex anyway. Relationships? Not that many. She can't get Chad, Tyrone, Justin, or Richard to committ. Vishnu, Hiroshi, and Charles are on their purpose too much to be tied down.

Just move on. If she ever reaches back out to you after a flake, invite her to your house to hang out only.

Good point. If she balks or catches an attitude about it, cut her off. She's a headache then.

She blew her date opportunity and when this has happened to me, I didnt even want them to come over even if they accepted. Hit and run.

More like you just ran. But if she was disrespectful, then hell yeah run.

Happy Hunting

Now I got a taste for some homemade gumbo.
Read betw- You know what to do.

Case closed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Whether from cold approach, warm approach, OLD, whatever….. we know many girls flake. We get used to it - it is a numbers game. But what pushes me over the edge is when they covertly blame you for their flaking. The usual way they do this is to message you on the day of the date and say, “Hey, I wasn’t sure if we were still on tonight but I don’t think I can make it.” This covertly says, “Hey, you screwed up by failing to repeatedly remind me or repeatedly ask me for my reassurance that I'll actually grace you with my presence, and because you failed in your responsibility, you lost your chance.” And this is despite setting the date for a specific day, time, and place.

Yes, women with high IL are less likely to flake but in my experience, you can't expect a woman to have high IL in you until after you've been on a date and spent some time with her. I also haven't noticed much of a difference in flake ratio based on how much or how little I invest in conversation prior to the date. It's more based on which way the wind is blowing.
My flake rate is near zero if I engage them leading up to the date.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more based on which way the wind is blowing.
Women are notoriously fickle. Women are good at just following the wind.

A woman will NEVER be accountable for anything when it comes to romantic relationships. It’s not in her best interest. It’s in her best interest to have sex with the alpha for genetics, legally commit to the beta to provide. Anything in between is not her care or fault.

You may get a woman to apologize if it comes to business and she is costing you money. But in terms of dating, emotions, romance, and sex, everything, EVERYTHING is the man’s fault.

Now I should say the above generally applies to young, fertile, hot women between 20-30. Once the woman approaches 40, society will generally blame her more and more and the man less and less, since her value and looks and fertileness have gone down.

But in terms of romantic relationships. if she between 20-30 and fertile and hot, NOTHING will save the man.
Mostly agree. Women 30-39 still receive a lot of attention and are in demand in they are in bigger cities, childless, and not fat.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve had a couple of chicks where we did text a bit. And they still blew me off with that excuse. Evidently you re meant to send them your whole life story in txt. Obvious BS either they didn't tingle or got a better offer.