Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I loved my ex boyfriend more than I love my husband”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you have to be who you are not or wamen wont like u
id rather be who I am
I’m the same way. Few tweaks and some knowledge goes a long way, but to completely change who I am and how I act? No thanks. I can be non-needy without having to play mind games.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you have to be who you are not or wamen wont like u
id rather be who I am
Every man has to do what's right for himself.... I salute your choice.....

Myself personally, I dont see anything wrong with employing Machiavellian tactics in relationships.....

Robert Greene's The Art of Seduction also encourages it....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s you assuming that all women are the dumper and not the dumpee. LOTS of women get dumped on their ass and never saw it coming, how are they going to mourn a relationship they didn’t know ended? There’s a reason rebound relationships are a real thing, women don’t take the time to get over failed relationships before hopping on another c0ck.
Most of the time it’s women who are the dumpers. If a girl cheats and the guy dumps her, then she still technically is the dumper since she ended the relationship the moment she decided to start cheating. As for the others, it goes back to my original post: High Score Theory.
Every man has to do what's right for himself.... I salute your choice.....

Myself personally, I dont see anything wrong with employing Machiavellian tactics in relationships.....

Robert Greene's The Art of Seduction also encourages it....
Don’t listen to that guy. You can still give her an emotional rollercoaster without changing who you are. All you gotta do is be more spontaneous and stop overthinking stuff (especially before you speak). How do you do that? Just don’t give af. I don’t want to knock anyone, but dudes who can’t really emotionally impact a woman just lack the testosterone really (i.e. they still care too much and have beta tendencies). Be wild and do whatever you wanna do. Chicks dig the danger. They like that edge. It’s unpredictable, and that’s what gives them that emotional rollercoaster—cuz they never know what’s gonna happen next. That’s why old school advice on here says to never let a woman figure you out.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising. Women often marry more for security and stability than overindulging love and lust.
Agreed.

Also, you can't choose how you feel. This truism applies to both men and women to a degree, but it's more manifest in women because they are more emotional to begin with. If an ex has left such a strong impression on her that she can't move on, she is essentially damaged goods, and there is nothing she (or you) can do to change that fact.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just thinking about this thread.
Most of you dudes were saying 5 or less, but that just won’t cut it imo. Here’s just my 2 cents in response to those threads in case anyone’s interested:
Tbh, if you actually want smth stable, she can’t have had anyone before you. Virgin or boot. Everything else is cope. Dudes out there saying “5 or less” is just them selling themselves short of what they truly want. And dudes who say they want a girl with experience only say that because they themselves either don’t want to settle down or because they don’t want to actually take care of the girl. No judgement here, their life yknow. But that’s just asking for a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy in your relationship, which honestly is just cuckoldry disguised as ‘being alpha’. Ain’t no real man cool with knowing that his bae was smashed a hundred times by dudes before you, that’s some sloppy seconds **** that’ll disgust any man who has an ounce of pride and dignity left. Like I said, virgin or boot. No in between.
The cold, hard truth. And women just don’t understand it either. They don’t feel like there’s a difference, but us men do notice it. The more dudes a girl has been with, the less she’ll love you. It’s just facts. But what’s so ironic about the whole thing is that even THEY know/understand that virgins are better. My sister literally told me several days ago “you need a virgin so that you can mold her into how you want” and I was shocked that she would even say that lol but apparently they do have enough self-awareness to know deep down inside that it’s true.

Here lies feminine virgin women
100000 B.C. - 2020 A.D.
Rest In Peace

Billtx49

Reaction score
I legit feel bad for the husband
Yes, for me the main thing is the deception factor. If he doesn’t have enough comparison females to know any better, he don’t know he’s not getting the full boat…

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/g3ipj7
This is why you gotta work on your value as men, work on your sex game, and **** with her feelings as much as possible for that emotional rollercoaster. If you as a man are not leaving a permanent imprint onto your woman’s psyche, you will never ever have a successful relationship (FYI, successful ≠ everlasting; you’ll need a unicorn for that). You have to be the best she’s ever had. High Score Theory in full effect. Even a low body count isn’t bulletproofing your relationship. If she’s had too many ****s in her, even if they were all from betas and you were the only alpha, all of those mini imprints that she had from the guys before you still add up enough to have an effect on her, making her an unviable option long term. Virgin or boot. No hymen, no diamond. You gotta be someone whom she will never forget.
Edit for a few things: - saying I laugh bc of who is better looking... it’s a little thing to laugh at when the big thing makes you want to cry. A distraction technique. A joke! -my husband is a kind man, but not a perfect one. He is not without flaws. He’s not in love with his ex, I know, but we have our own set of issues. If not I wouldn’t still be hung up on my ex, right? -for those saying he deserves a better wife. He has a good one. I am kind, supportive of him & his goals, loyal, faithful... etc. I just gave feelings that I cannot control.
Funny thing is that she blame him for it......
The he does not treat me right reason lolll

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
virgin women are as charismatic as my shoe. even some non-virgin women are like that..

whats the point of marrying that?
So are you saying that every beef injection increases a woman's level of charisma?? I don't think so. Besides, high-level charisma is not the quality you want in a long-term GF or wife. The flip side of charisma is manipulation.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
virgin women are as charismatic as my shoe. even some non-virgin women are like that..

whats the point of marrying that?
Eh, depends on the girl. They are more pure no emotional baggage though. They lose a little ability to pair bond after each partner.

It adds up fast though and they eventually become a complete emotional/irrational blackhole.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a woman I met when I was 20 that's had a boyfriend for the last 6 years and she's the same way. She told me she would never stop talking to me, and she hasn't. I'm pretty sure she'd rather be with me, but I'm a wishy washy slut. She just told me today she can't wait to see me again. I saw this thread after our convo and I thought it was funny

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's a woman I met when I was 20 that's had a boyfriend for the last 6 years and she's the same way. She told me she would never stop talking to me, and she hasn't. I'm pretty sure she'd rather be with me, but I'm a wishy washy slut. She just told me today she can't wait to see me again. I saw this thread after our convo and I thought it was funny
Women are into anything that's new and shiny or the latest craze.

You could have the greatest wife on earth and she'd still would lust after the latest boy band hottest member.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are into anything that's new and shiny or the latest craze.

You could have the greatest wife on earth and she'd still would lust after the latest boy band hottest member.
Or something old that seems like it's been refurbished lol. That's how I think she looks at me, because I'm much bigger and stronger then I was at 20 when we met ... but I am 10 years younger then her so maybe because of that I always seem new anyways. She's seen every stage of my development

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Or something old that seems like it's been refurbished lol. That's how I think she looks at me, because I'm much bigger and stronger then I was at 20 when we met ... but I am 10 years younger then her so maybe because of that I always seem new anyways. She's seen every stage of my development
It's likely.

Just remember this buddy, as long as a man improves beyond expectations, then he will generate admiration from both men and women.

Just stick with the right kind of mindset and plenty of things will fall into place when you least expects it.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So are you saying that every beef injection increases a woman's level of charisma?? I don't think so. Besides, high-level charisma is not the quality you want in a long-term GF or wife. The flip side of charisma is manipulation.
no i am saying that charismatic women chase chad and are chased and by constatly being in the field their charisma increases as opposed to women who are virgins and generally avoid or dont chase relationships/sex