Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I loved my ex boyfriend more than I love my husband”

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/g3ipj7
This is why you gotta work on your value as men, work on your sex game, and **** with her feelings as much as possible for that emotional rollercoaster. If you as a man are not leaving a permanent imprint onto your woman’s psyche, you will never ever have a successful relationship (FYI, successful ≠ everlasting; you’ll need a unicorn for that). You have to be the best she’s ever had. High Score Theory in full effect. Even a low body count isn’t bulletproofing your relationship. If she’s had too many ****s in her, even if they were all from betas and you were the only alpha, all of those mini imprints that she had from the guys before you still add up enough to have an effect on her, making her an unviable option long term. Virgin or boot. No hymen, no diamond. You gotta be someone whom she will never forget.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I even want to settle for someone like her? I wouldn’t waste my time trying to play games to get someone like her to fall for me. I’d just ghost a woman like her.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I even want to settle for someone like her? I wouldn’t waste my time trying to play games to get someone like her to fall for me. I’d just ghost a woman like her.
Tell that to the girl on the cruise...

Jokes aside, her husband has no idea she feels this way.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell that to the girl on the cruise...

Jokes aside, her husband has no idea she feels this way.
I think his gut is probably trying to tell it to him but he willingly doesnt listen.

We can all tell even in a simple sexual intercourse how much a girl is into us but we often pretend not.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in a relationship who cheat feel like they're cheating on their side plate when they have sex with their boyfriend/husband.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After fvcking a girl vigorously, throwing her around the room and making her swallow every drop, always leave her wanting more. This is naturally easy as men physically tire of sex quicker than women. We have to do more work.

Depending on how hot she is, your refractory period will be shorter. Use this time between sessions to get her to open up emotionally to you.

Do NOT open up emotionally to her.

As you lie there drenched in each other's sweat, ask her direct questions about her emotional history. Listen to everything she confesses and offer insights. Always tease her, and not just in a funny way either. Tell her wicked, diabolical things about herself that she would never admit to if you hadn't just used her as a theme park for your d!ck. Bring out her dark side.

Then get up, get dressed, and leave her on her own.

"OOOOOH, what you're going, NOW?! But I was gonna cook breakfast! Stay the night sweetheart. I scramble a mean egg ;-) Come on let's hit the shower and we'll fvck in the morning"

(Now look, I LOVE breakfast. I LOVE eggs. Naturally I do, I'm a red blooded male and eating eggs represents domination of a female. I love it when a girl cooks for me. And I love shower sex too. And morning sex. But there's no other way for her to truly pair bond. You MUST leave her unsatisfied.)

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No gash, no cash.

That one's from my own imagination.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't that she loved her ex-boyfriend more than her husband. It's hard to love as intensely or innocently or as naively as you do when you're young. The problem is that it sounds like she still loves him more than her husband, and loved him more when she got married. There's an old saying "Love isn't enough", and that's true. No matter what emotions you have, that doesn't make a couple a good fit for each other. There are more practical considerations than emotion. But it sounds like she never moved on, the old "alpha widow" phenomenon.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't that she loved her ex-boyfriend more than her husband. It's hard to love as intensely or innocently or as naively as you do when you're young. The problem is that it sounds like she still loves him more than her husband, and loved him more when she got married. There's an old saying "Love isn't enough", and that's true. No matter what emotions you have, that doesn't make a couple a good fit for each other. There are more practical considerations than emotion. But it sounds like she never moved on, the old "alpha widow" phenomenon.
Women never take time to properly get over a relationship before moving on to another one. They instead drag all those feelings with them into the new relationship and they eventually come to the surface like this example. Women can’t stand being alone for 5 mins, that’s why they don’t do the mature and healthy thing and properly get over a failed relationship and work on themselves.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason that she married her husband. Probably because he was a provider.

The ex bf was more of the alpha guy who she was attracted to but wasn’t a long term solution. Think: bad boy.

women marry for convenience. She thought that her husband was the most convenient option but that doesn’t mean she was in love with him.

if she had married her ex he would probably not have been faithful. She enjoyed the secks but ultimately chose stability.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This is why you gotta work on your value as men, work on your sex game, and **** with her feelings as much as possible for that emotional rollercoaster. If you as a man are not leaving a permanent imprint onto your woman’s psyche, you will never ever have a successful relationship (FYI, successful ≠ everlasting; you’ll need a unicorn for that). You have to be the best she’s ever had. High Score Theory in full effect. Even a low body count isn’t bulletproofing your relationship. If she’s had too many ****s in her, even if they were all from betas and you were the only alpha, all of those mini imprints that she had from the guys before you still add up enough to have an effect on her, making her an unviable option long term. Virgin or boot. No hymen, no diamond. You gotta be someone whom she will never forget.
dude why are you so obssessed

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women never take time to properly get over a relationship before moving on to another one. They instead drag all those feelings with them into the new relationship and they eventually come to the surface like this example. Women can’t stand being alone for 5 mins, that’s why they don’t do the mature and healthy thing and properly get over a failed relationship and work on themselves.
I have to be honest bro, I disagree with this post a lot, it goes against what we as men know in order to spout out some seemingly anti-woman narrative rather than describing what actually is. Women mourn the ending of their relationship before it’s actually over. The feelings that they drag with them into their new relationship is just due to the mental imprint left in their minds from their previous lovers, which is why a girl who has had too many ****s in her is not a good longterm option. Not because they haven’t taken the time to mourn (that only happens if a dude dumps a girl and doesn’t ever give her closure, which is what happened in the story above). Also, women are herd animals, they’re more collective than men. That’s why they like to be around people a lot. If she actually “can’t be alone” in the sense that she really can’t be alone, then it’s because of abandonment issues. But if you just mean that in the sense that women always have to be talking to somebody, then that’s just female nature.

Each color corresponds to its matching color in the quoted text.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You nailed it, my man..... You can be a loving, kind, successful provider of a husband, but if you dont give her that emotional rollercoaster that ALL women crave, then she's just settling for you while fantasizing about her ex.....

....I read somewhere that men should apply the 80/20 rule....80% of the time you're treating her right, 20% of the time you're a jerk to her....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest bro, I disagree with this post a lot, it goes against what we as men know in order to spout out some seemingly anti-woman narrative rather than describing what actually is. Women mourn the ending of their relationship before it’s actually over. The feelings that they drag with them into their new relationship is just due to the mental imprint left in their minds from their previous lovers, which is why a girl who has had too many ****s in her is not a good longterm option. Not because they haven’t taken the time to mourn (that only happens if a dude dumps a girl and doesn’t ever give her closure, which is what happened in the story above). Also, women are herd animals, they’re more collective than men. That’s why they like to be around people a lot. If she actually “can’t be alone” in the sense that she really can’t be alone, then it’s because of abandonment issues. But if you just mean that in the sense that women always have to be talking to somebody, then that’s just female nature.

Each color corresponds to its matching color in the quoted text.
That’s you assuming that all women are the dumper and not the dumpee. LOTS of women get dumped on their ass and never saw it coming, how are they going to mourn a relationship they didn’t know ended? There’s a reason rebound relationships are a real thing, women don’t take the time to get over failed relationships before hopping on another c0ck.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising. Women often marry more for security and stability than overindulging love and lust.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You nailed it, my man..... You can be a loving, kind, successful provider of a husband, but if you dont give her that emotional rollercoaster that ALL women crave, then she's just settling for you while fantasizing about her ex.....
so you have to be who you are not or wamen wont like u
id rather be who I am