Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Genuine Desire” conflicting interests

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having conflicting interests when it comes to “genuine desire”. I’ve read “The Rational Male” and “Unplugged Alpha”. I have also seen videos by The33Secrets and there is a conflicting issue on genuine desire.

Rollo and Richard mention to date any woman who shows genuine desire. If she will move mountains for you, go for it. Spin those plates.

M (33Secrets) explains to go only after 8,9,10 women at bars and clubs or in your hustle.
M mentions genuine desire but he only goes after top beautiful women.

the conflict is; Would there be more success in women you find less attractive but know they are into you (you got their Hypergamy) Or attempt to go after highly sought after women based on their beauty? (They may like you for a moment but will never move a Mountian for you)

Sure you could be with a hot woman but if there is no desire, no fire from her, what is the point. It’s going to be a waste of time, energy, and resources.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I genuinely believe that people of equal attractiveness tend to attract each other. I figure I’m about an 8-8.5 smv age-adjusted.

I’ve dated 9s, and while exciting, it’s always tumultuous given the number of orbiters they have and believe are harmless. Sex can be super hot with them but often fades over time.

My experiences show me that a 7 or an 8 tends to return the most amount of passion and longevity for me and is a perfect balance in my case. Much easier to hang onto for the longer term.

So I am in the “meet their hypergamous needs” camp. 

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I genuinely believe that people of equal attractiveness tend to attract each other. I figure I’m about an 8-8.5 smv age-adjusted.

I’ve dated 9s, and while exciting, it’s always tumultuous given the number of orbiters they have and believe are harmless. Sex can be super hot with them but often fades over time.

My experiences show me that a 7 or an 8 tends to return the most amount of passion and longevity for me and is a perfect balance in my case. Much easier to hang onto for the longer term.

So I am in the “meet their hypergamous needs” camp. 
I'm in this camp as well...dealt with a lot of 9's during my club DJing days...great for hookups and fun but terrible if you were in an actual relationship...and that was before OLD and social media went crazy like it is today...

Would much rather find a 7 with a tight sexy body who is going to be super into me.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience I’d agree. The women who I’ve always found decent looking or just plain always had a spark for me.
By no means are they anything gorgeous, but they are the women who will show up for you. These women always show a "giddy-like spark". They are happy to tell you good bye, make time for you, laugh at your jokes, etc.

So two questions to carry on this conversation.

1. What is your way to measure a woman's SMV? Are we talking beauty (OMG bruh, she's hot!), or qualities that are attractive to you?(No kids, career, invests in you)

2. What are some ways to stimulate high interest in a woman whos likes you at about a 6. There could be something, but her initial reaction isn't like a spark. (Tomassi and Cooper say to not to even bother.)

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well in my case a 5 is just passable, maybe a little chubby but height weight proportional. Usually only the youngest ones are acceptable they get an extra 2 points for perkiness and bouncyness. Otherwise plain and kinda bookish.

I’ve told objectively by several chicks that I’m 7.5-8 so I figure ona good day, just interns of raw sex appeal I’m a 7.5 but I’m not 6’ tall I’d rate higher if I was - but I carry a lot of muscle and I’m lean - an anomaly in the 40< crowd.

I then think of the hottest chick I can and rate her a 9 then take steps back from there. It’s all subjective. What level women react to you? You’re most likely at least a point higher than them.

Add confidence, physical appeal, a good wardrobe and a nice car and home and you’re batting a point above yourself in terms of what you can attract.

Reaction score
Genuine desire from an 7-8.5 is around my level and is pretty much unmatched. The sex is way better, there’s little to no games, and the does a lot more for the relationship. I’ve had flings with girls with low interest and I constantly felt insecure in the relationship.

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only date/have sex with girls you're attracted to.

2. What are some ways to stimulate high interest in a woman whos likes you at about a 6. There could be something, but her initial reaction isn't like a spark. (Tomassi and Cooper say to not to even bother.)
My current gf and I were not attracted to each other at first. Light flirting when we met, but nothing more. I was at a phase where I was hanging out with women without expectations, and just getting to know people. We hung out platonically once and both kinda fell for each other. 10/10 would do again.