Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Attractive guy” not getting desired results on tinder

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women in person are the same ones on the apps lol
This is going to partly depend on where you do approaching. If you are doing day game in more random spots (non-traditional, i.e. not a bar), these women are not going to be dating app women -- at least not generally speaking. Not to mention the really hot women are almost never on dating apps. They never need to be.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jk, I mean my evidence is just from asking a few girls that I know, they might be overestimating just to be nice, however I am 6’2” 177lbs lean muscle have a decent jawline and fair skin.
you are putting yourself in a female centric environment, women RULE online, mediocre women think they have the power of a 15th Century King. All a facade of course. Why do you think it is like dealing with entitled children?

I have been in 3 supermarkets today, And I was easily the best male in 2 of the supermarkets, there was 1 bodybuilder in the last supermarket for which I give him credit, Most western men are a mess. Yet online the women I got likes from were a mess, I didnt even have an average chic hit me up. yet I am well above average. although I do not claim to be a super stud

Get the hell off it bro, it will destroy your pride.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are putting yourself in a female centric environment, women RULE online, mediocre women think they have the power of a 15th Century King. All a facade of course. Why do you think it is like dealing with entitled children?

I have been in 3 supermarkets today, And I was easily the best male in 2 of the supermarkets, there was 1 bodybuilder in the last supermarket for which I give him credit, Most western men are a mess. Yet online the women I got likes from were a mess, I didnt even have an average chic hit me up. yet I am well above average. although I do not claim to be a super stud

Tinder and Bumble in particular. Hinge is the only one worth half a damn.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But my mom says I’m a very handsome boy

Jk, I mean my evidence is just from asking a few girls that I know, they might be overestimating just to be nice, however I am 6’2” 177lbs lean muscle have a decent jawline and fair skin.
Are you non-white? If so that's the likely explanation.

fakefonzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
6’2” is good. Any height 6’0” & up is the minimum for even bothering to use a swipe app.
First let's find out if he's not white. If he's not we have our answer. If he is we can delve deeper.
half white, half *shudderers* *lightning strikes* Indian…
In all honestly you can’t really tell it, I have been mistaken for italian very often but if need be I can post a pic and y’all can be the judge

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
half white, half *shudderers* *lightning strikes* Indian…
In all honestly you can’t really tell it, I have been mistaken for italian very often but if need be I can post a pic and y’all can be the judge
White men have the highest SMV; Indian men the lowest. If women can tell it will definitely be an issue.

fakefonzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
White men have the highest SMV; Indian men the lowest. If women can tell it will definitely be an issue.
Thank god usually can guess my ethnicity right away, usually I can get them invested through good game before they know and at that point they don’t seem to care

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you also have to be really good looking in addition to that.

You think an ugly 5'7" guy can do the aforementioned things and be successful?

Furthermore, my suspicion is this guy overestimate his attractiveness
men overestimate their attractiveness just like they overestimate the women attractiveness

usually the girl that they rate as an 8 , is usually maximum a 6 .

so when a guy rates himself a 6 , it actually means that he is a 3 or a 4

the main problem of guys in this forums and others is that most of them are either ugly either have low social skills

there are still some who are actually talking from the field , but this guys are a minority

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah no one wants to admit to themselves that they have flaws, I mean heck it’s human nature. All a guy can do is -max everything possible. Self-awareness is key, it’s like the 5’10” 300lb dude that says that a a truly curvy gal is “fat”, and I don’t mean fat I mean gals that are size 6 and have some bedunkadunk.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah no one wants to admit to themselves that they have flaws, I mean heck it’s human nature. All a guy can do is -max everything possible. Self-awareness is key, it’s like the 5’10” 300lb dude that says that a a truly curvy gal is “fat”, and I don’t mean fat I mean gals that are size 6 and have some bedunkadunk.
i have a friend , he is like 1.70 - 1.75
He has an ok face , and is quite cool to hang up with him as he is a good communicator

Does quite well financially , and mainly he gets laid from tinder as he does not do approaches

I would not say that he is slaying it , but he sleep with like 4-5 new girls per year ,all of them around 6

he could sleep with more , but he is not that desperate to sleep with girls that are less than a 6

he could do better if he would do approaches , but he does not want to as he had his share of women (better looking to , 7-8 range ) but he just does not see any point in wasting his time to bang a woman

and again , this guy is average
as an average guy this is what it is expected , to have an ok sex life . Anything shorter than that it means that the problem is mainly with you and not with women

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, been a long time since I posted on here, but just got out of a LTR and wanted to try out the waters again. Not trying to brag but I have always been told that I am an attractive guy, 8-8.5 usually, I made a tinder profile and posted what I thought were a few good pics. Although I am getting a few likes here and there they are not what I know they could be, and from those likes wayyy fewer responses. What can I do to improve these numbers and turn them into dates? And is there a place here where I can get my profile critiqued so that im not just shooting in the dark? Thank you guys any advice is much appreciated!
Unless you plan to use OLD as practice and get more exposure, sure use it. In my humble opinion, the time and effort you put on those platforms vs the ROI is simply not worth it. What you get is probably 5-10% in return for the effort/time you put in.

If you want a clear visual of your chances in OLD (even if you are attractive), ask a HB5-8 girl to show you her profile matches/convos. They are up in the 1000+. For a HB9-10, just take a wild guess. They simply do not take it seriously. We all know OLD is often used for attention/validation.

If you are attractive, I'd recommend cold approaches at social events (as I've recommended throughout my membership on this forum).

But I know that is not what you want to hear, so here it is:

1) There are services that can help you come up with a good dating profile. (Not worth the money when you have Youtube and other platforms to learn from).
2) Always show your face in the first pic, preferably with a dog (as others stated)
3) One or two pics tops with friends/socializing. Preferably just one doing something fun and somewhat casual (not posing).
4) One of you doing something you love (rock climbing, MTB'ing, running, etc, etc).
5) If you are tall, make sure you add your height. If you are short, don't include that.
6) Make funny/witty statements such as "If you don't look like your pics, you're buying drinks until you do."
7) I recommend against body pics unless you are toned and its casual. If you are ripped and you are posing, its a toss of a coin. Some women will dig it, some won't. There are too many of those out there. The idea is to set you apart.

Once that all works to your advantage and you get a match, then you really start the uphill climb to even get the girl to agree a meetup but that's a separate conversation.

In that sense, it is a numbers game:

100 girls see your profile ( profile exposure is based on different algorithms unique to each platform)
25 match
5-7 engage in conversation
1 to zero are actually committed to meeting in person

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you plan to use OLD as practice and get more exposure, sure use it. In my humble opinion, the time and effort you put on those platforms vs the ROI is simply not worth it. What you get is probably 5-10% in return for the effort/time you put in.

If you want a clear visual of your chances in OLD (even if you are attractive), ask a HB5-8 girl to show you her profile matches/convos. They are up in the 1000+. For a HB9-10, just take a wild guess. They simply do not take it seriously. We all know OLD is often used for attention/validation.

If you are attractive, I'd recommend cold approaches at social events (as I've recommended throughout my membership on this forum).

But I know that is not what you want to hear, so here it is:

1) There are services that can help you come up with a good dating profile. (Not worth the money when you have Youtube and other platforms to learn from).
2) Always show your face in the first pic, preferably with a dog (as others stated)
3) One or two pics tops with friends/socializing. Preferably just one doing something fun and somewhat casual (not posing).
4) One of you doing something you love (rock climbing, MTB'ing, running, etc, etc).
5) If you are tall, make sure you add your height. If you are short, don't include that.
6) Make funny/witty statements such as "If you don't look like your pics, you're buying drinks until you do."
7) I recommend against body pics unless you are toned and its casual. If you are ripped and you are posing, its a toss of a coin. Some women will dig it, some won't. There are too many of those out there. The idea is to set you apart.

Once that all works to your advantage and you get a match, then you really start the uphill climb to even get the girl to agree a meetup but that's a separate conversation.

In that sense, it is a numbers game:

100 girls see your profile ( profile exposure is based on different algorithms unique to each platform)
25 match
5-7 engage in conversation
1 to zero are actually committed to meeting in person

Modern Man Advice
at 100 likes and 25 matches , that is a really good deal

usually from what I understood , the average is like at 1-2 % . Maybe 10% if you are extremely handsome

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In my American hamlet for over 4 years of being-there-time (I spend most of my time GeoMaxxing), I think I've counted seeing 7 decent women there, and 2 or 3 of them looked to be teenyboppers. :mad: