“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

‘Swipe left if you’re under 6ft’: Why are we so obsessed with height?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,685
I don’t remember height being talked about THAT much say pre-2010.

Height always mattered, but I don’t recall women being that hung up on a specific height e.g. >=6’ back in the day.
It wasn’t talked about that much, but it was important. I knew it was so so important more than 30 years ago, when I was in school and couldn’t get girls to notice me, I figured it out very quickly. Very quickly. Now everyone is talking about it.

i guarantee everyone’s game on here would be 4x times better if all men on Sosuave were between 6’1 - 6’4
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,388
Reaction score
5,125
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It wasn’t talked about that much, but it was important. I knew it was so so important more than 30 years ago, when I was in school and couldn’t get girls to notice me, I figured it out very quickly. Very quickly. Now everyone is talking about it.

i guarantee everyone’s game on here would be 4x times better if all men on Sosuave were between 6’1 - 6’4
Yeah agree. At 5’10” I had to rely on my hair in the past to do most of the work. I got zero attention (due to neutral height) until I grew the hair out and spiked it tall.

Today I’m probably like 5’9.5” and a #1 buzz. I’m probably perceived as quite a bit shorter now without the hair on top.
 
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
At 5’10” I had to rely on my hair in the past to do most of the work. I got zero attention (due to neutral height) until I grew the hair out and spiked it tall.
5'9"-5'10" are not good heights to be when trying to attract women. They are the most neutral of heights. It's better than it isn't short king territory, but those heights are the best heights for being overlooked in the mating environment.

The last sentence is a good descriptor of 5'9"-5'10" on a good day. Prior to 2010, neutral height was sort of meh. Since 2010, with more female abundance, those 5'9"-5'10" have been considered more of crap because women are rejecting a larger percentage of men.

I’m probably like 5’9.5” and a #1 buzz. I’m probably perceived as quite a bit shorter now without the hair on top.
That's not helping on "height, hair, money". Height is neutral at best and hair is not outstanding. Full buzzing is better than Norwood stages 3-6 but still not as good as a solid hairline in a Norwood 1.
 
Top