“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #6

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      inquisitor

      Senior Don Juan 24 From Philippines
      • Messages
        344
      • Reaction score
        225
    2. Like

      Plinco

      Master Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        3,020
      • Reaction score
        1,888
    3. Like

      p_1337

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        30
      • Reaction score
        19
    4. Like

      Captain Redbeard

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        108
      • Reaction score
        194
    5. Like

      BackInTheGame78

      Moderator
      • Messages
        16,861
      • Reaction score
        19,079
  • Loading…
Top