Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys wtf went wrong, what should i reply to this?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i went out with this freaky ass chick, we were vibing, having fun and all, we laughing, we go back to her place, we ****ed, we speak again on instagram, i try to set up the 2nd date, then i get hit with this “I do not have time this Saturday. but idk if i feel like meeting up again, if i do I don’t feel more then friends ”

Wtf went wrong, how can you prevent such from happening?

btw during sex we went 2 rounds, first one was fast, 2nd one was longer with a creampie, then after the 2nd round she just wears her clothes and says i ain’t in the mood, i was thinking maybe sex game or some other ****.

what y’all think? How should i respond?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who fvckin knows, in all likelihood she doesn't even know. I no longer think it's worth wasting brain cells analyzing women's nonsense. You can do everything right and a girl will still randomly flip at the drop of a hat for no apparent reason. Could be she found a Chad she wants, could be a hormonal thing, could be she saw a tiktok that mischaracterized your behavior, could be her hoe friends gave her retarded advice, could be she was only ever interested in a 1 night stand and went through mental gymnastics and horse**** to convince herself and the other party otherwise, etc.

Unless there is something you obvious that you know you did wrong, there's nothing you can do to prevent this. My only possible guess about what you might have done wrong is maybe you made her feel like a hoe, but you didn't give us enough info to know.

How should i respond?
You don't respond. The solution is to find another girl and start over.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who fvckin knows, in all likelihood she doesn't even know. I no longer think it's worth wasting brain cells analyzing women's nonsense. You can do everything right and a girl will still randomly flip at the drop of a hat for no apparent reason. Could be she found a Chad she wants, could be a hormonal thing, could be she saw a tiktok that mischaracterized your behavior, could be her hoe friends gave her retarded advice, could be she was only ever interested in a 1 night stand and went through mental gymnastics and horse**** to convince herself and the other party otherwise, etc.

Unless there is something you obvious that you know you did wrong, there's nothing you can do to prevent this. My only possible guess about what you might have done wrong is maybe you made her feel like a hoe, but you didn't give us enough info to know.

She was a freak, we talked about ****ing alot prior to first date, so idk how could i’ve made her feel like a hoe.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bro, I think you are looking at this the wrong way, this was a good thing. You banged her at least once, so you won. She probably wasnt LTR/Marriage material and she just screened herself out, saving you a bunch of time and trouble.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a freak, we talked about ****ing alot prior to first date, so idk how could i’ve made her feel like a hoe.
Then who tf knows. This shvt happens to men dozens of times before we eventually stop trying to understands womens behavior. All you can do is respond to women's behavior at face value rather than trying to understand the why behind it (assuming you can rule out dumb mistakes on your part). I'll bet if you asked this girl why this happend, she'd go "idk, I feel like... [insert female horseshvt]".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Who knows...maybe she only wanted to get laid that night and you just happened to be in the right place at the right time and she wasn't really that interested.

Maybe she didn't like the sex.

Maybe she didn't like you cvmming in her...and why the hell would you do that with a woman you just met? Use some sense man.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Response is : ok cool. Take care

Maybe her ex showed back up. Maybe 1000 other things. But you'll never know so don't waste your time trying to figure it out.

Just be cool and most of the time these chicks circle back around . Then you can treat her as a plate only, since that is how she valued herself to you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you have to give them a facial on the first date, otherwise they don't know you were marking your minions.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i went out with this freaky ass chick, we were vibing, having fun and all, we laughing, we go back to her place, we ****ed, we speak again on instagram, i try to set up the 2nd date, then i get hit with this “I do not have time this Saturday. but idk if i feel like meeting up again, if i do I don’t feel more then friends ”

btw during sex we went 2 rounds, first one was fast, 2nd one was longer with a creampie, then after the 2nd round she just wears her clothes and says i ain’t in the mood, i was thinking maybe sex game or some other ****.

You sound like you're trying to wife her up after one date. Sex is easy, be grateful for what you got and go find the next girl. Asking for some magic response means you're coming from lack, trying to force something instead of just finding another girl that's down.

Some will be one night, others will be on and off for life. Figure out what you really want and go get it.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She wanted some quick dvck and you provided her what she requested. You gave her what she wanted, you got sex so call it a Dub and move on with your life.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NexT!!!!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to do. This was a one night stand. If you are going to ejaculate inside the vagina, use a condom. Iron Rule of Tomassi #5.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i went out with this freaky ass chick, we were vibing, having fun and all, we laughing, we go back to her place, we ****ed,
1. You and her had a great time together, and ended up having sex. So far so good.

we speak again on instagram, i try to set up the 2nd date,
2. This is where you played it wrong. You should have gone about your life as usual, let the girl initiate contact with you first. Normally, after a 1st date fvcking, if you had fvcked her right, she would be initiating contact with you first, not vice versa, only then you make the 2nd date. That's the "correct" dynamics. But it seemed you were too eager so that's why she pushed away.

then i get hit with this “I do not have time this Saturday. but idk if i feel like meeting up again, if i do I don’t feel more then friends ”
3. See what I mean?

4. She's just not DTF, and her interest level in you at that moment wasn't high enough to make her want to meet (and fvck) you. That's totally normal. You can't "prevent" that from happening. You can't control people's will in general. Your job is simply to have a rotation of plates instead of getting stuck in one particular chick.

5. Doesn't sound like she enjoyed fvcking you that much.

6. Nothing much other than the classic "Ok, let me know when you've changed your mind" and consider her dead from that moment on, go out and seduce other women.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who fvckin knows, in all likelihood she doesn't even know. I no longer think it's worth wasting brain cells analyzing women's nonsense.
Perfectly wise words have been spoken.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to this, I had a somewhat similar experience last year. Girl came over to my house for 1st date, we banged immediately, then a 2nd or 3rd time. Phenomonal sex, and we had good chemistry/intimacy and watched YT videos and had lots of good laughs.

She texts me the next day, all excited, then suddenly ghosts me right after. A few months later, she randomly starts blowing up my phone obsessing to get with me again omg daddy i want your ****, dirty pics, etc, it was actually insane how obsessive she was, like psychotic. The whole thing was so annoying I never even bothered seeing her again cuz I had a feeling she was gonna give me an STD.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to this, I had a somewhat similar experience last year. Girl came over to my house for 1st date, we banged immediately, then a 2nd or 3rd time. Phenomonal sex, and we had good chemistry/intimacy and watched YT videos and had lots of good laughs.

She texts me the next day, all excited, then suddenly ghosts me right after. A few months later, she randomly starts blowing up my phone obsessing to get with me again omg daddy i want your ****, dirty pics, etc, it was actually insane how obsessive she was, like psychotic. The whole thing was so annoying I never even bothered seeing her again cuz I had a feeling she was gonna give me an STD.
Just your typical emotionally damaged drama queen. I'd keep smashing that pvssy since you said the sex was phenomenal. After all why not if there's no string attached? Wear condoms at all time and you'll be fine.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just your typical emotionally damaged drama queen.
I deal with 'drama queens' a lot (PTSD patients) and I noticed that the best way to deal with them is to look bored and tell them they need to work on their drama, because they are more drama 'apprentice' than 'queen'. When you show that you cut right through their manipulations, they tend to tone down on the drama.
Just never ever let the drama influence the mood.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just your typical emotionally damaged drama queen. I'd keep smashing that pvssy since you said the sex was phenomenal. After all why not if there's no string attached? Wear condoms at all time and you'll be fine.
I can't have sex with condoms anymore, i hate them. My STD/pregnancy prevention method is a gut check and ovulation tracking. Hasn't failed me.