Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys wtf went wrong, what should i reply to this?

Reaction score
Guys i went out with this freaky ass chick, we were vibing, having fun and all, we laughing, we go back to her place, we ****ed, we speak again on instagram, i try to set up the 2nd date, then i get hit with this “I do not have time this Saturday. but idk if i feel like meeting up again, if i do I don’t feel more then friends ”

Wtf went wrong, how can you prevent such from happening?

btw during sex we went 2 rounds, first one was fast, 2nd one was longer with a creampie, then after the 2nd round she just wears her clothes and says i ain’t in the mood, i was thinking maybe sex game or some other ****.

what y’all think? How should i respond?

In the study "Sexual Regret: Tests of Competing Explanations of Sex Differences" by Kennair, Bendixen, and Buss study situations like yours through the lens of evolutionary psychology and sex differences in sexual regret. Individuals' reactions after casual sexual encounters can vary widely and are influenced by different psychological and emotional factors, many of which are deeply rooted in our evolutionary past.

The research found that, on average, women are more likely to regret having engaged in casual sex than men. This difference is thought to be due to evolutionary pressures and differences in parental investment. For women, the potential consequences of casual sex (e.g., pregnancy) have historically been more significant, leading to a more cautious approach to casual sexual encounters. In contrast, men, from an evolutionary perspective, have had fewer potential reproductive costs associated with casual sex, making them more likely to regret missed opportunities for sexual encounters rather than the encounters themselves.

So some possible explanations:

1. Sexual Satisfaction: The study also explored sexual gratification as a factor influencing sexual regret. If the sexual encounter didn't meet her expectations or if she didn't find it as gratifying, this could lead to regret or a lack of interest in repeating the experience.

2. Socio-Sexual Orientation: Individuals have varying degrees of openness to casual sex, influenced by their socio-sexual orientation. Someone with a more restricted socio-sexual orientation might be less likely to engage in or enjoy casual sex, leading to regret or disinterest in future encounters.

3. Post-Encounter Feelings: The woman's response could also stem from her post-encounter feelings, which might include a mix of emotional and psychological responses not directly related to the quality of the sexual experience. These could be influenced by worries about reputation, STIs, or a reassessment of her interest in casual sex or in you as a partner.

A possible response could be:

"I appreciate your honesty and respect your feelings. I had a good time with you, and while I was hoping we could see where things might go, I understand if you're not feeling it. If you ever change your mind or want to hang out as friends, I'm open to that. Take care!"

This response acknowledges her feelings, expresses your own without pressuring her, and leaves the door open for future interaction, whether as friends or something more, should she reconsider. It's also essential to reflect on your own feelings and what you're looking for in these interactions, as mismatched expectations can lead to misunderstandings and regret.

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i went out with this freaky ass chick, we were vibing, having fun and all, we laughing, we go back to her place, we ****ed, we speak again on instagram, i try to set up the 2nd date, then i get hit with this “I do not have time this Saturday. but idk if i feel like meeting up again, if i do I don’t feel more then friends ”

btw during sex we went 2 rounds, first one was fast, 2nd one was longer with a creampie, then after the 2nd round she just wears her clothes and says i ain’t in the mood, i was thinking maybe sex game or some other ****.

Don't over-analyse it.

You went out, you banged, you won. End of story.

What ever psychological issues that chick has, or for what ever reason she decided she wants to be friends with you it's her problem not yours.

Forget about it and move on.

We live in a planet with 7.8 billion people, trust me the percentage of people who are insecure, f3ucked up, and have psychological problems is very high.

You as an individual your job is you filter them, and make sure you don't get affected by this type of people and you adapt to your situations as a chameleon.

Learn to develop your sensors and don't overthink it.

Let her contact you in the future, if not well then nothing lost.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you understand how mercurial women truly are this kind of stuff ceases to be surprising. Her ex showing back up into the picture is the most likely. But there could be a million different things.

The main thing is always have multiple women in play. It lessens the impact of any negative outcome with any individual woman and makes you care far less about this kind of thing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad sex can ruin the potential to see a woman again
Yes, I agree with this. I don't push that vigorously for the first date sex or the same night sex from a nightlife venue approach because of this.

A lot of first date sex opportunities or same night sex opportunities occur late at night with some level of alcohol intoxication. Fatigue and intoxication both can reduce quality of sex.

When a woman has a lot of options, she is intolerant of lesser quality sex. Men who are meeting women from swipe apps, social media DMs, and nightlife venues are typically interacting with women with abundance.

No sex is better than bad sex if the goal is repeat sex with a woman.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You to need to always make the presumption that no matter how good things have been going with a chick, it could end in an instant.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to get fukked, no strings attached. Simple as that.

Like mentioned above, don't sweat it and be cool. Easy come easy go.
I certainly understand that some women are nymphomaniacs, but it sure seems that such chicks would realize that they can make decent money at it. :rolleyes:

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look bro, you can speculate that she didn't like the sex or the size or the girth. Size and girth of penis is important, and some women are after sex and like things to be certain size. Sex is the manuals, how you do it, which positions, how hard you go in, how you make her feel doing it, the mechanics basically.

But why speculate. You either know that you have a good boner and give it good, or you know it's the opposite. If you are sure you weaner is worth it for her and she's making it mistake, then take this as a test. Write 'hit me up when you want more'. If on the other hand there are some averageness, don't write anything.

Worst thing you can do though, is to continue to pursue this one.

I've had something similar, first date we have sex, then second date we again have sex, and she says right in my face we have to stop meeting. Two dates!