Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She lies to the men she doesn't respect

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a young lady and she was telling me how she uses guys for all kinds of things. Basically beta orbiters. I've noticed this a bit before with other women, but while talking to her it seemed to me that she felt completely justified in leading them on. I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to have her keep talking about it because I thought it was fascinating hearing it from her. It's like a form of narcissism, where the men she doesn't respect deserve to be lied to.

Personally I find this to be objectionable. It's due to a lack of accountability. The solution would be for these dudes to hold the expectation of her coming into their respective frames (life contexts). Does anyone else have any insights to add to this?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in the last 10 years women have really kicked the dating game up a level whereas men are still operating like its 2005

An average single woman under 30 probably receives about 1-200 messages a week from men on dating apps / instagram / WhatsApp whatever , maybe 5-10 IRL approaches between work / gym idk whatever lets just use these numbers for example

an average man on the other hand probably receives 10-20 messages a week and maybe makes 1-2 approaches a week ( and thats optimistic )

Again these numbers are estimates but the contrast in volume of interactions is vast

Basically what I'm saying is women can pretty much do whatever they want , theres huge volume of men constantly replenishing themselves for her to toy with

The solution for the man is too just pump his own numbers up , out of a sample of 100 IRL approaches at least 5-10% are going to find you attractive maybe more thats up to 10 girls in rotation and girls wanting to get to know you and it doesn't take THAT long to do 100 approaches

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is known as 'game-playing' which is the opposite of The Game. In The Game there is progress and not time and energy wasting which is game-playing. Game-playing is a form of narcisstic time wasting, ego boosting power plays. Sad pathetic women do it to compensate for their negativity hatred and lack of life progress.

They also do it to men they do respect.

They do it because they either have no real opportunities to progress their life in THE GAME or they are insecure and lack confidence to progress things.

Game-playing happens when The Game doesn't, the two are opposites. THE GAME is about progressing life and game-playing is the opposite which is narcisstic destructive non productive behaviours of women who have no outlet to progress their lives and derive real meaning and happiness and progress.

Most men no matter how clued up cannot do much about this, if the woman is now stuck in negativity like most modern women, even high value or dgag alpha guys can be caufht up in a bad game playing scenario as it just depends on the womans mindset and whether she sees attraction as something to progress life with, romantically, socially, etc or something to manipulate guys with.

Tldr its to do with lack of progress in their lifes, insecurity and then using attraction to KEEP men orbiting her to make her feel secure and powerful as her life is making her insecure and powerless.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is known as 'game-playing' which is the opposite of The Game. In The Game there is progress and not time and energy wasting which is game-playing. Game-playing is a form of narcisstic time wasting, ego boosting power plays. Sad pathetic women do it to compensate for their negativity hatred and lack of life progress.

They also do it to men they do respect.

They do it because they either have no real opportunities to progress their life in THE GAME or they are insecure and lack confidence to progress things.

Game-playing happens when The Game doesn't, the two are opposites. THE GAME is about progressing life and game-playing is the opposite which is narcisstic destructive non productive behaviours of women who have no outlet to progress their lives and derive real meaning and happiness and progress.

Most men no matter how clued up cannot do much about this, if the woman is now stuck in negativity like most modern women, even high value or dgag alpha guys can be caufht up in a bad game playing scenario as it just depends on the womans mindset and whether she sees attraction as something to progress life with, romantically, socially, etc or something to manipulate guys with.

Tldr its to do with lack of progress in their lifes, insecurity and then using attraction to KEEP men orbiting her to make her feel secure and powerful as her life is making her insecure and powerless.
That's an interesting perspective, and a good possible explanation. This girl was definitely insecure and not too smart overall either. Like you said, using your social skills to progress the situation, is basically what I said about expecting her to move into a frame. In other words, either she shows you that she likes you or she is nexted.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a young lady and she was telling me how she uses guys for all kinds of things. Basically beta orbiters. I've noticed this a bit before with other women, but while talking to her it seemed to me that she felt completely justified in leading them on. I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to have her keep talking about it because I thought it was fascinating hearing it from her. It's like a form of narcissism, where the men she doesn't respect deserve to be lied to.

Personally I find this to be objectionable. It's due to a lack of accountability. The solution would be for these dudes to hold the expectation of her coming into their respective frames (life contexts). Does anyone else have any insights to add to this?
What you witnessed is very common. Women are experts at not taking accountability and will justify their behavior all day long. Extraction of male resources and attention seeking is a sport to them, just like extraction of easy pu$$y is a sport for us!

Serenity

Reaction score
The solution would be for these dudes to hold the expectation of her coming into their respective frames (life contexts). Does anyone else have any insights to add to this?
The solution starts with learning that this is a very real thing a big enough portion of women do, then to not in any way reward that and finally to show disgust over their immoral behavior.

I wouldn't even want them to come into my frame, I just want them to fvck off.